Pages:
Author

Topic: New coin are scam nowadays - page 14. (Read 3906 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 02:35:42 AM
You're right. It's bad to have so many new ico's now.

Everyone needs more encrypted currency education so they know where the legal and fraudulent COINS are.
Activity: 77
July 04, 2018, 02:31:04 AM
a new coin that appears is not the coin scam. they simply could not survive alone with tough competition. Indeed there are that will be successful and will survive. but yan fell and then its value is low is not a scam. but either a scam or not no one will know what it is.
Activity: 122
July 03, 2018, 11:45:10 AM
I think most telegrams can detect fraud problems happening today, because we can see at the moment there are some coins created just to deceive people. As an investor, but our job is to keep ourselves from these people. Look at github, see their social media. Check all rankings from any ico website. Ask questions in their telegram group. Check their constant updates to the community.
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 11:41:57 AM
not all coins are scam, there are some ico projects that are true. depending on you when choosing ico, maybe now this presentation for ico is a scam and not between 50:50 .. very difficult.
Activity: 196
July 03, 2018, 10:35:58 AM
It is very difficult not to agree with you. There are so many scams right now! But if you will waste your time to find a good project, you will get your rewards! It all depends on your desire to do anything !. and of course must be more careful in determining the choice
Activity: 84
July 03, 2018, 10:32:38 AM
a new coin that appears is not the coin scam. they simply could not survive alone with tough competition. Indeed there are that will be successful and will survive. but yan fell and then its value is low is not a scam. but either a scam or not no one will know what it is.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 03:26:50 AM
Yes, possible that almost tokens are scam because the team is not serious about the money of many investors. They don't do their best to achieve their goals. Choose wisely. If they reply your message in the telegram and consistent about their promise, then you can trust that.
Activity: 130
July 03, 2018, 03:14:30 AM
Some coins have become unpopular and have failed since they entered the market. Only people believe it and feel that it is valuable. They will own it. Some good coins. If no one invests, it is a waste. You can’t say that a new coin is There are too many scams, and if you can't identify them, you are very dangerous. How to judge whether it is essentially a scam, we have to check the staff in the telegram to ask them questions, take the time to study their projects and products, hope that we are not deceived.
July 03, 2018, 02:59:11 AM
Maybe it is yes that new coins are scam in recent days because many coins are coming but not listed in the exchanges still now. I remember one coin that is Synchro Coin still it is on hold after the distribution passed one year. Likewise, many coins in my portfolio and still in the same situation.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
July 02, 2018, 10:01:05 AM
Not all new projects of this year's scum, there are a lot of good projects which in a couple of hours have collected a hard cap, and now are traded at a price higher than the stage of ICO.
Activity: 49
July 02, 2018, 09:47:24 AM
Maybe it is yes that new coins are scam in recent days because many coins are coming but not listed in the exchanges still now. I remember one coin that is Synchro Coin still it is on hold after the distribution passed one year. Likewise, many coins in my portfolio and still in the same situation.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
July 01, 2018, 04:56:18 AM
Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

it hardly can help to ask in their official telegram groups. They will block you right away if you ask them questions that are not convenient for them. Just do your own research on this
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
July 01, 2018, 04:46:32 AM
it's common knowledge that more ICO promotions are ending with fraud, not just now, but it's been going on for a long time. if you know. I've been very often stuck with a scam project.
Activity: 107
July 01, 2018, 04:09:34 AM
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 09:34:17 AM
Indeed, we can't deny that part but not all. You must look and research for a good project. But if you really want to invest and make profit I must prefer those coins that were listed on CMC and have a high volume. New coins need more time to do for them to reach the roadmap. I must say there are lots of scam in selfdrop.
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 09:27:23 AM
The electronic money market also has fraud. It happens anytime, not just today. Many scam artists are calling for people to contribute capital and promise to double their profits by three times. It's like a multi-level fraud.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
June 30, 2018, 09:12:31 AM
It is really difficult to disagree with you.Nowadays there are very many scam-tokens! But if yu will waste some your time to find good project, you will get your reward!All depends of your desire to do anything!

It is true and we can't deny it, but not every coin is scam, more than 50 coins are truly work and still people trust on it. So whenever we have trusted on coins than scam can't give us loss, I mean still we are earning from coins so it mean we are still in profit with scamming coins.
Activity: 120
June 30, 2018, 08:27:38 AM
Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...

I can't agree more with you. There are so many new cryptocurrencies that are coming out. Majority are scams unfortunately. I pity people who are getting scammed. I freaking despise scammers because I got scammed already for too many times. 
Activity: 70
June 29, 2018, 10:23:36 PM
It is really difficult to disagree with you.Nowadays there are very many scam-tokens! But if yu will waste some your time to find good project, you will get your reward!All depends of your desire to do anything!
June 29, 2018, 12:40:04 PM
You are right, it is difficult to find a good project these days as the developers can simply pack up and walk away with all your investments. All we can do is pick a good project and hope it will continue all the way through until the product is released and the coins get on exchanges
Pages:
Jump to: