Pages:
Author

Topic: New coin are scam nowadays - page 16. (Read 3906 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 12:51:18 PM
Someone know what are the coins that it seems scam?. It would be interesting to know because sometimes we think to invest due to the best prevision that say about this projects
Activity: 86
June 22, 2018, 05:40:35 AM
Now a large number of the moment and it is necessary to check each. if you want to invest in it. I'm sure the company Eloncity and therefore I will long to hold coins
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 04:21:19 PM
First, study the project whose coins you want to buy. Only choose a good project, otherwise your coins will cost a penny. There are a lot of projects now that do not have good ideas and a development plan.
Activity: 70
June 21, 2018, 10:21:37 AM
there are a lot of ICOs today and most of them are scam. with many ICOs to choose it is no wonder that some or many of them don't get an attention and so they failed. compared to last years there are not many ICOs so they got the attention they needed.
Activity: 98
June 20, 2018, 12:13:01 PM
Of course it's half the same, but not all coins are fraud. Before joining ICO or any platform, do some research in detail, by doing this research, we'll have a clear idea about any coins later on.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
June 20, 2018, 05:35:43 AM
Well not all new cryptocurrency are scams there are still alot of ICO that are ending beautifully. It is just a matter of choice in what ICO to pick this is why researching is a must in joining to ICO. You cant just join the hype of the others because it might be a scam.
Activity: 92
June 20, 2018, 05:30:36 AM
Now the coins massed in the market like the internet beginning at 1990. At that time, a domain ended with .com could make money without any reasons. Now the trend is blockchain. Yes that there are many air coins but is profitable for many people.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 18, 2018, 11:47:47 AM
You have a very big right. Indeed, to be successful when you invest, much more effort is needed than just seeing which coin is on the market. Success does not come that way and it is need to be made some efforts also.  Undecided
Activity: 140
June 18, 2018, 11:08:24 AM
Today, you can see a large number of ICO projects. It became so popular and fashionable that ICO decided to go all out. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Because only financial pyramides can tell that you'll immediately become a millionaire after investing.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects and watch them grow.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network
June 18, 2018, 11:00:04 AM
I stopped investing ico since Feb. nothing good of good will be sold out in private
Activity: 109
June 18, 2018, 10:59:01 AM
So many coin or newly project are scam. Before you invest, you need to have some research regarding their project.
Activity: 280
June 18, 2018, 10:54:41 AM
Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...
You are right, coins can not be guaranteed to succeed just because they are registered in coinmarketcap. At least we have the initiative to analyze it first before actually plunge into investment.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
June 18, 2018, 10:53:37 AM
There's a lot of weak projects right now and even before. Last time I joined 5 Bounties (1 for Signature and 4 for Social Media and Other Campaigns) and only got 2/5 of them paid after the campaign. some just give you some bag to hold without any value. We should be picky next time so we wont waste any time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 10:52:58 AM
Hello, I am new in this forum but not new in cryptocurrencies,  I started trading cryptocurrency in 2016 and my first cryptocurrency I bought that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. And I returned my money in bundle because they have good tech and very good team..So early this year I noticed that a lot of coin is now scam and failed promises. So please if you want to buy any coin don't go to coinmarketcap only because coinmarketcap can list any coin without verifying it well, just go to their telegram group and ask questions I think this can help you stay away from scam coin...
indeed not all coins will be listed in coinmarketcap.
and all that is not a benchmark, you just simply confirm it via telegram only, always update the information about the coin.
if it is already registered in coinmarketcap means it is good.
Activity: 186
June 18, 2018, 10:51:47 AM
You can't imagine that I have loads of shit coins in my wallet that I got from bounty and airdrops, they come with a fantasy whitepaper and they promised heaven on earth, but when the reach the hardcap, they run away with the money and leave the project suffering.
Activity: 65
June 18, 2018, 10:43:23 AM
I can recall a minimum of a dozen new coins that have already brought their investors dividends. Although such a situation was always, always there were scammers and unsuccessful projects.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
June 18, 2018, 10:18:11 AM
are you ok?telegram group?what are they can you mention some?so we can have reference for asking.

Coinmarketcap is one stablished site that only add coins whos they think valuable,but regarding to scam coin its our obligations to make research before buying because this will never be their problem if we choose wrongly
Activity: 10
June 18, 2018, 10:13:53 AM
There so many scam coin on cryptocurrency. Before you use your money to invest on altcoin, you must prepare and doing your research on particular altcoin as your purpose. You must be selective people to invest money on altcoin because most altcoins now are scam. Not like old altcoin which have good reputation and potential.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
June 18, 2018, 10:10:39 AM
Now a days finding a decent project and decent market cap is really hard . There's many shit project proposal that became successful on their ico but when listed on exchanger their true shit reveals.

On finding good project we need to research well there wp proposal then evaluate properly. Dont listen to others recommendation mostly they are only hyping the project for there own interest and never get dive into hype coins.

Review also the team behind the project, their experience and background into blockchain helps the project and clients build more trust and confidence towards the success of the project.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
June 18, 2018, 09:56:27 AM
I'm not sure about that it depends on the project, if you really wanted into it better read whitepaper, their website and backround of the team and ofcourse. There mission and vision of the project.

There are tens of thousands of coins if you count all the eth tokens as well, look at coinmarketcap and how many coins have a decent market cap. It's obvious at least more than half of coins releasing daily are scams.
Especially when you look at their charts and see they were pumped and dumped in their beginning.
Pages:
Jump to: