Pages:
Author

Topic: New coin are scam nowadays - page 12. (Read 3906 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 09:38:08 AM
You are correct. I have seen cases where a few designers were posed inquiries that are imperative to guarantee safe speculations, yet it flabbergasted me that a few engineers will turn down the inquiry by not replying, erase the purported question requested nobody to see such inquiry or for more awful on the off chance that it, you individual making such inquiry may get prohibited, in light of the fact that their demonstration of trick is going to be uncovered.
Activity: 21
July 19, 2018, 04:01:31 AM
Hi, I am new in this gathering yet not new in cryptographic forms of money, I began exchanging digital currency in 2016 and my first digital currency I purchased that time is vergecurrency and other penny coin. Also, I restored my cash in package since they have great tech and great team..So early this year I saw that a considerable measure of coin is currently trick and fizzled guarantees. So please on the off chance that you need to purchase any coin don't go to coinmarketcap simply because coinmarketcap can list any coin without checking it well, simply go to their wire gathering and make inquiries I figure this can enable you to avoid trick coin...
Activity: 112
July 16, 2018, 03:00:55 PM
I do not deny that there are a lot of weak projects. Before you start investing in a particular project ,you should study it well.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 02:59:47 PM
Coinmarketcap is listing every coin that pays them, so, how did you think we shouldn't use marketcap, I usually know the coin before even buy some, except bitcoin, bitcoin whenever I can, just buy.
Activity: 2
July 16, 2018, 02:48:58 PM
You're right. Most telegrams can detect problems. Also keep an eye on their github updates. Mostly of ico and token nowadays was cheater and scammer dude was trying to rob our money.
Activity: 103
July 16, 2018, 02:47:50 PM
Saying that the new coins these days are all scams might be a fallacy. Fallacy of hasty generalization. Yes, a lot of them out there are scam coins, with scam projects, matter of fact, quite a majority, but not all of them. There are still a few good ones that have prospects and you can benefit from.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 08:28:23 AM
All right, but do not be disappointed, there are still a lot of promising coins in the market ...
Activity: 19
July 11, 2018, 12:31:34 PM
There are many projects at play right now, maybe too many. They are not all scams however, many are made by inexperienced teams with good intentions that eventually fail. As for the CoinMarketCap listing, it requires a 24h trading volume of 100.000$, so many pump and dump coins get listed there.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 10:10:56 AM
I think a very small proportion of new coins in the beginning of the path have a goal of fraud. If you want to invest, you need to follow the ICO project from the very beginning and look at the implementation of the road map step by step. The team can make an erroneous action and the coin does not go to the stock exchange. In cryptography will soon appear not only the stock exchanges but also the courts that will decide whether to punish or not people who have conducted a bad ICO project.
Activity: 64
July 11, 2018, 05:23:39 AM
Maybe it is yes that new coins are scam in recent days because many coins are coming but not listed in the exchanges still now. I remember one coin that is Synchro Coin still it is on hold after the distribution passed one year. Likewise, many coins in my portfolio and still in the same situation.
Activity: 105
July 11, 2018, 04:07:44 AM
Coinmarketcap is just a website for displaying coins. So you can't get any analysis on whether a coin is a hoax from the website.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
July 11, 2018, 03:25:22 AM
If you want to trade Altocins do not buy Altcoin who are in the top 100 sequences in coinmarketcap.com. Because ukurang of the number 100 was pretty good enough his finances while on the Exchange.

And if you want more SAFE again choose who include 10 coin in coinmarketcap.com, because it is in the sure coin number 10 number 1 is the legendary coin.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
July 11, 2018, 02:23:07 AM
I do not want to argue and say anything against it, because I also think that today there are a lot of projects that are clearly scum, but they still collect money and they are very good at it, but as a result they just deceive people, it's it is necessary to stop.
There's no stopping it. To make everything normal, you need a Supervisory authority or limiting conditions. As a result, the users of cryptocurrencies themselves will give up everything, because it is a violation of anonymity and so on.
Activity: 86
July 11, 2018, 02:20:59 AM
Since the popularity of Bitcoin, many new startups and blockchain-related companies have hoped to raise funds to carry out their own projects in the field of encryption. Some of them may be scams, and their purpose may be to make money to run.
Activity: 102
July 11, 2018, 01:52:18 AM
I do not want to argue and say anything against it, because I also think that today there are a lot of projects that are clearly scum, but they still collect money and they are very good at it, but as a result they just deceive people, it's it is necessary to stop.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
July 10, 2018, 10:37:20 AM
It is better to pay attention to the coins that are included in the top 50. Coins today is very much, but about 70 percent just weak, and the rest do not understand what was created.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
July 10, 2018, 08:49:48 AM
Not at all I think. Because there's a lot of coins that still exist in this forum that are true and legit coins. Maybe you are just unlucky for knowing that coins that are new nowadays are scams.
there are such and sometimes there is also not fraud. sometimes it all depends on our choice of choice. if we get a coin who cuman fraud ya try to be grateful and look good again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 08:46:39 AM
New projects today are really becoming scam projects very quickly. Because now many people have started to try to make money on this, it is just necessary to integrate new ways of collecting money and controlling it. I think it's a must.
Activity: 84
July 10, 2018, 08:44:51 AM
Not at all I think. Because there's a lot of coins that still exist in this forum that are true and legit coins. Maybe you are just unlucky for knowing that coins that are new nowadays are scams.
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 01:35:25 PM
for as far-reaching as i mention a heavies cipher of contemporary currency that were conceived were con coins. that is reason the altcoin graveyard is so regularly preferable than the cipher of currency that are presently on each sides of and listed on each exchanges combined
Pages:
Jump to: