Pages:
Author

Topic: new coins are worthless! - page 5. (Read 29744 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 15
June 13, 2019, 08:50:32 AM
I don't know about this if it is real but some new coins are really promising, I don't say that they are good for investment but with a proper research you can still choose whether to invest on this newly release coins in the market. I believe that they are still worth investing our money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
June 13, 2019, 08:47:21 AM
we cannot hide the fact that many new coins become worthless shortly after they enter the market. but that doesn't happen to some coins that have good development. some of them are still valuable today.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
June 13, 2019, 08:35:11 AM
Many altcoins price was overstated at the ICO stage, but last year it fell sharply. Most altcoins will never be able to reach the price that was at the highs 2 years ago.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 13, 2019, 07:17:33 AM
Here is part of the reason, a lot of the came in with over value, a lot of were not considering the impending bear market at the time also. A project that was designed to have 1M total total supply  which had sold at $1 per token during the peak period and successful started trading at $1.5 at exchange another project with less sophistication, less marketing but same total supply will still want to sell at same amount or higher or expect to raise higher fund. Not meeting all those target and owing much will amount to dump on the token during listing to realise more of the fund. It is not a crime if a particular project with a certain total supply sells at 0.1$ another with same supply sells at $0.001 the one that sold lower will have the potential to grow because investors bought cheaper than the former
Activity: 1442
Merit: 108
June 13, 2019, 06:43:07 AM
not all teams work honestly or responsibly, they only think of personal gain. in other words they did nothing and only used the funds collected in ico for personal needs.
Activity: 423
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com
June 13, 2019, 05:39:47 AM
I think that all the tokens that are currently available have failed and been abandoned by the developers, imagine, investors who invest $ 1000 to only $ 100 once the token comes out on the exchange
Activity: 700
June 13, 2019, 05:37:03 AM
What are the last few successful coins?

If you are looking on new coin from IEOs, there is a lot coin success in market and the price rising after first listed. Its true that many fails but i think not all new coin are worthless, many new coin can give good profits
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
June 13, 2019, 05:08:52 AM
This is true, many new coins are worthless and even if the coin is a unique technology, it is hard to compete with any other coin from the top-100. But there are good examples, for example, projects that carried out an IEO on Binance have even hit the top-100 CMC.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com
June 13, 2019, 04:58:39 AM
New coins are never worthless IMO.
Rather we are the ones who make is valuable.
I can agree that upto a certain extent the price of the new coins are not so high.
But the price only increases when the trading volume of that coin increases.
So none of the coin are ever useless.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 13, 2019, 04:52:04 AM
Some are worthless but so many new coins that are worthy like Dencoin tokens this project is good and has a good team and good ico ratings so if you are interested and you can invest at this project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
June 13, 2019, 02:21:34 AM
There are new coins that are falling fast because of the unpredictable price increase and knowing that the price falls is because of bounty hunters I know because once they get their tokens they are selling them right away.
Activity: 560
June 13, 2019, 01:38:21 AM
I think you have rightly judged. The bitter reality is that most of the coins fall in price upon hitting exchanges. There maybe many factors promoting the dump of coins after hitting exchanges. Some of them are panic sell off, bounty hunters selling off their coins in a haste. The concept is coins decrease in price upon hitting exchanges. So traders panic-sell off their coins.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
June 13, 2019, 01:33:35 AM
What are the last few successful coins?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
June 13, 2019, 01:25:19 AM
New coins shouldn't have that much value anyway as their projects are just starting. It takes time to develop a working product, which is when prices should start to rise. If a new coin has a rapidly increasing price, then that is just pure speculation.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
June 13, 2019, 12:28:09 AM
I don’t invest that much on a new coin; in fact, I never had invested in new coins. I have only invested in the well known as BTC, ETH. But I certainly am doing my research and taking my time to find a good new coin which can give me a decent profit, and I don't end up getting my money scammed.
 New coin most definitely will be worthless, but if you have chosen the right crypto, then it will eventually grow as new investors come and invest in it and the coin’s worth grow more and more eventually.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
June 13, 2019, 12:27:57 AM
Yes totally not every coins but the fact is that most of them are fake or scam, they just lured investors then run their money. It seems like this is the practice nowadays and we need some strict regulations about ICO so that there will be no new worthless coins that would exist.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
June 13, 2019, 12:02:37 AM
I don't think all new coins are worthless, some need time to succeed/ while some are scam.  A few are doing well like VET, TRX etc. I encourage new coins to flow into the crypto market because a few will have more upgraded architecture than existing ones. This is healthy for the crypto space.

Why do you think that, when VET or TRX that you originally said was just new projects on crypto in 2017. Every project needs time to develop, like the original BTC of is changing 20k BTC to get pizza pieces
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
June 12, 2019, 11:44:23 PM
Not every coin but most of the new coin are worthless. Many new projects are collecting money and running away, there is not further development and their coins are of no value. Recent bear trend in crypto market leaded many coins declining their value after their launch on an exchange as people were just selling and there was very less buying. Even good coins are losing their value but I think good project coins price will rise in bull market.
Activity: 317
Merit: 141
June 12, 2019, 11:03:10 PM
yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.
If we are talking about the price of new cryptocurrencies when they were entry in the market yes i agree with you but it will be different if we talk about the progress of development, still there is good progress of the new alternatives coins projects at least that's my personal analysis base on the new alternatives coins which i have followed by me.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
June 12, 2019, 09:43:52 PM
For what I am observing right now, I will second the OP because there are no better alternative to the already existing coins. What are created are mostly some copy cut of what has been done already. But We cannot give the chance to only first coins so let's watch what these new coins have for us all.
Competitions needs to be think by new developers before making their moves and create new addition to this market, existing coins already
making their ways to succeed from this industry, they need to assess if how they can really contribute from the market and how they will
exceed to bring success to their investors.
Pages:
Jump to: