Pages:
Author

Topic: new coins are worthless! - page 7. (Read 29744 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 101
June 10, 2019, 05:25:58 PM
the one who made a new coin was worthless because the new coin had the same idea as the other coin and the function of the coin could not help raising the price of the coin, and finally no investor was interested in the coin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
June 10, 2019, 05:12:42 PM
Not all new are worthless.
It will always depend on the project that they have and the team who are developing it and how they will manage to grow.
New coins are good to buy if and only if you check them well and know the future and its worth for the world.
Activity: 327
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 10, 2019, 05:09:55 PM
yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.
yes not everything is worthless some coin depend on bitcoin price that when price of bitcoin rise there also possibility that you can also gain profit but you only have small chance.

Apart from that, it depends also on the development of the team in managing the project, because not all coins depend on the price of bitcoin, some are not. so I think that valuable coin is when the team has a good performance in managing the project or is serious about developing their tokens before and after when on the exchange.
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
June 10, 2019, 03:59:46 PM
yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.
yes not everything is worthless some coin depend on bitcoin price that when price of bitcoin rise there also possibility that you can also gain profit but you only have small chance.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
June 10, 2019, 03:47:01 PM
Not all new coins are worthless and the fact is there are old coins that are worthless as well ,this is not an excuse not to invest in new projects its your call to investigate projects very well before investing
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
June 10, 2019, 03:44:51 PM
Is not entirely true that all new coins are worthless. Most coins found in the coinmarketcap at top 100 were once new coins and seems worthless but with deligent of team members and what the coins stands for, it can become a gem for early investors.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
June 10, 2019, 03:41:27 PM
yes you are not misjudging but that does not mean that new and old coins are really dead, so I think every new coin and old coin depends on how interested investors or coin buyers are. sometimes those who do not have further price development are coins that have little interest and also the team behind their project does not develop the project further.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 10, 2019, 03:37:44 PM
Indeed, there are quite a lot of new coins which are not valuable in the market and the exact cause is nobody knows but I am sure that the new kkoin loses competitiveness with coins that have long been registered in several exchanges and again maybe the new coin has misplaced the right exchange  it could be a cheap price
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
June 10, 2019, 03:32:50 PM
In my opinion, there is no buyer interest in new coins, because it is difficult to enter a large market and maybe some people will feel hesitant to invest in new coins.
Activity: 378
June 10, 2019, 03:08:49 PM
I do not consider new coins as worthless in the sense that,  all top rated coins developed from somewhere before getting to where it is now. Both bitcoin, ethereum and even BNB started at a very low price but see where they are now. Its a process and science will tell you process needs time. So lets give these coins the ability to appreciate and we the same people won't classify it as worthless.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
June 10, 2019, 02:49:41 PM
Not only new coins, all coins that do not provide MVP before the end of tokensale are very risky! You give them enough money and they do not have motivation for doing something!
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
June 10, 2019, 02:39:32 PM
Every day they create more and more new coins.  Which are really from their most part no one needs.  Because they are not productive.  And with such success, the market just clogs up.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 10, 2019, 02:35:57 PM
It is not true, just take a look at the Binance listed coins. All of them performed very nice last couple of months. Just move with Binance.
I think that binance is a good tool with which we can earn good money at the moment, but I do not think that this exchange can bring many benefits to this world.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
June 10, 2019, 02:18:43 PM
It is not true, just take a look at the Binance listed coins. All of them performed very nice last couple of months. Just move with Binance.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
June 10, 2019, 02:14:20 PM
I hope I don't misjudge.

After listing, all coins shows dumping behavior and almost feels like a dead project or coin. Real projects survive that dumping and come back. There are some good examples like Credits, Aeron..
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
June 10, 2019, 02:12:12 PM
New coins are not worthless . There are some old Coins who only gain popularity and investors during the last peak period  , that was late 2017. New coins are being developed  from New Project with better technology but the fact people have lost much confidence due to some fake projects and the role of bad actors in the industry. If you can take your time to do your personal research you will realized there are still more better project in the industry and more of them still coming 
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
June 10, 2019, 02:01:09 PM
This is just an opinion, there is a possibility that new coins are less useful due to too many coins circulating and that makes it less valuable, especially the new coins are usually potentially scam and many new coin developers that I feel are not maximizing the project, and most people think it's better to invest in old coins that are clearer than new because of that.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
June 10, 2019, 01:44:19 PM
not all like that, i know the new coins is worthless but not all.
if you have a good research you can check LLC, it is a new coin with best growth.
it not lauched yet but you can trading in official exchange LLC, the first time it price is 0.05$ and just need 1 month and it hit 1$.
check it that, i believe you will interest with it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
June 10, 2019, 01:33:26 PM
You don't misjudged friend ,I think the problem is many serious projects coming out this days are introducing what's already available so its all about copycats, I'm excluding the fake or scam ones ,we need new projects that are not available at all and that will make a difference
Activity: 364
June 10, 2019, 01:29:40 PM
Most coins are worthless in cryptocurrency. Investing in these coins waste your money and time therefore they aren't valuable to invest. I think only few of them have better growth and potential in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: