Pages:
Author

Topic: new coins are worthless! - page 2. (Read 29744 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 19, 2019, 11:48:05 PM
I think the correct way to say it is some new coins are worthless, because not all new coins has a low value and low quality that has no guarantee to increase its price. There are some new coins that shines after being listed just like some new altcoins that brings good impact to the market like BNB coin, LBR coin and etc.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
June 19, 2019, 11:44:59 PM
Let's give new coins and the developers behind it a chance to prove that their newly listed coin is worth investing and has also a potential. Though I may agree that "most" of them are worthless after so many months, but there are still great new coins popping up around the corner. Let's face the truth, it is hard to find which one reall has a great value and potentials.
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
June 19, 2019, 06:09:46 PM
I'm still trying to understand what you imply here. The topic is clear but the body is confusing. Firstly, I seriously disagree with you when you say new coins are worthless. Do you know some new projects bring forth revamped features? Improved blockchain architecture? More ameliorated features? Let's encourage new projects with vision and not discourage them. I understand there are a lot of scams out there sprouting as new coins, but let's not generalize for all. 
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
June 19, 2019, 06:03:51 PM
New coins can never be classified as worthless. Some just needs funds to get out of the mud. The huge coins we see today all started somewhere till they got to where they are now, it's a matter of time and process.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
June 19, 2019, 08:51:13 AM
yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.
Such a team should not be supported by the project, they are like forgetting about the project supporters, when they get big profits they cannot develop coins well when on the market. they created a new coin called '' SCAM COIN"
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
June 19, 2019, 08:34:36 AM
It is necessary to take into account that new tokens are created for the development of a specific project. Each of them has its own specifics. Sometimes ICO teams try to develop their project first of all and don’t worry properly about the price of their tokens. Some projects require a very long time to earn at full strength. Therefore, we need to be patient and not rush to judge that many projects die immediately after fundraising.
Activity: 54
June 19, 2019, 08:27:03 AM
I dont think that every new coins are worthless,
Infact if you do follow their development progress, its takes time to give the result and about the price it's totally upon the market decision..
I saw harmony now I will see Pledgecamp which also coming to binance dex, I heard that Pledgecamp will be listed in Bithumb Global but cant confirm, Successfully Completed ICO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
www.thegeomadao.com
June 18, 2019, 08:54:21 AM
But anyone can issue their own coins and their projects will continue to receive the attention of the people as long as it is supported by traders and investors. As far as the price of coins upon hitting exchanges, price of a coin will fluctuate. And it is not a wise idea to judge a coin by its price. We should look at team, technology and goals of a coin for its judgement. 
Activity: 394
June 18, 2019, 08:14:40 AM
New coins cost nothing, their creators just want to make a pump and sell it fast. This is especially true for pos, dpos and mn coins. It makes sense to pay attention to the new pow coins without a premine. Then perhaps one coin out of 100 will have some value.
the development of crypto and altcoin currencies with new coins all depends on the investor itself and the more investors are interested in the coin, of course the price of the coin will also develop
yeah you are right, i agree with that.
no coin will going to worthless coin if the investor is interest with that coin, but not for scam project.
investor and holder is the key.

But the fact is that investors prefer coins that are already on the market or coins that are already popular because the risk of loss is not too large and other than new coins when they are listed on the exchange sometimes the price does not match the price in ico. but whatever the investor is indeed an important role to increase the price of the coin in order to continue to grow in the future.
Activity: 308
June 18, 2019, 08:09:45 AM
New coins cost nothing, their creators just want to make a pump and sell it fast. This is especially true for pos, dpos and mn coins. It makes sense to pay attention to the new pow coins without a premine. Then perhaps one coin out of 100 will have some value.
the development of crypto and altcoin currencies with new coins all depends on the investor itself and the more investors are interested in the coin, of course the price of the coin will also develop
yeah you are right, i agree with that.
no coin will going to worthless coin if the investor is interest with that coin, but not for scam project.
investor and holder is the key.
copper member
Activity: 294
June 18, 2019, 08:05:51 AM
These is because of the ugly experience with ICO's where majority of them get dumped, it is better for good projects to start this way and proof itself through the market and grow through it than starting huge and becoming worthless. I am interested in worthless coins now that has good potential.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
June 16, 2019, 07:50:56 PM
There are new coins which can be good and development is going on behind but apart from development, now a days the price depends on volume and new investors which is only possible if the coin is listed on big exchanges like binance. I personally knows some good coins with real use case but the coin value is low just because they are listed on a mid volume exchange.
the majority are not ready for their plans when the market listing phase so they choose an exchange that is actually the main weapon to drastically reduce their prices. But there are also coins that really want to focus on the pace of developing their projects first with the maximum funds collected because not a few only achieve softcaps.
if we find projects that focusing on their developtment , i am sure it will good projects in future.but as investors we have to understand if they will postponed listing in market or exchanges.most investors not ready with this decision due their investors type.
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
June 16, 2019, 07:48:29 PM
There are new coins which can be good and development is going on behind but apart from development, now a days the price depends on volume and new investors which is only possible if the coin is listed on big exchanges like binance. I personally knows some good coins with real use case but the coin value is low just because they are listed on a mid volume exchange.
the majority are not ready for their plans when the market listing phase so they choose an exchange that is actually the main weapon to drastically reduce their prices. But there are also coins that really want to focus on the pace of developing their projects first with the maximum funds collected because not a few only achieve softcaps.
Activity: 378
June 16, 2019, 07:08:26 PM
New coins are never worthless because some have got great potentials with it. Its just a matter of time to fuel them up to the moon. As no one is born adult but an infant before reaching adulthood, same way everything demands a process, time is process and never judge something by its current state because time can really surprise you. Let's give new coins the chance and we will surely know how worthy they are.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
June 16, 2019, 06:34:06 PM
The problem is many new ccoins are just repeating what other old coins have already introduced to crypto space which always leads to there deaths ,only few new projects are introducing something new entirely so its left for investors to watch out and select wisely
we all know that the development of the crypto market and crypto coins depends on the investors themselves and in my opinion if new coins are in great demand by investors, of course the coins and prices can rise rapidly
Activity: 532
June 16, 2019, 05:01:17 PM
copper member
Activity: 210
June 16, 2019, 04:56:48 PM
Not all new coins are worthless, I mean there are still some diamonds left on the market, that are going to show their potential during the green time. Just search for great new projects and try to fill your bags until it is too late.
Activity: 281
Merit: 18
Arabs Bitcoin CEO
June 16, 2019, 04:40:25 PM
First, it depends on the coin itself. Second, we are still in the bear market. Third, bounty hunters and investors and even the project themselves dump the tokens and as a result the price dramatically fall.

It only feels dead if there are not development from behind once they released their coins. But there are still lots of active dev's and trying to really sustained and improved their coins in the long run. Maybe what you invested is just shitcoins that is created for pure pump-and-dump scheme.

Absolutely agree with you regarding depending on the coin it self , if the coin is utility token and used in the platform as a payment method and has a real Ecosystem, by then the coin will not be dead, it may dump but it will recover.   
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
June 16, 2019, 04:10:13 PM
New coins are worthless, so why are you promoting a new coin in your signature?
And what does new coin mean? Ethereum is also pretty new if you compare it wth Bitcoin´s history.  Smiley
Activity: 1
June 16, 2019, 03:57:56 PM
At present, there are many projects that appear, are useless and have been made to earn money, now to get new coins it is necessary to get great experience and new coins that have further price developments are likely to remain on the market. the key is only in the developer
Pages:
Jump to: