Pages:
Author

Topic: new coins are worthless! - page 4. (Read 29744 times)

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 13, 2019, 02:17:05 PM
If there is quality, there will be a price. Coins with good benefits will certainly have high value in the future. New coins and old coins have the opportunity to have more value, but the difference is the quality of the project that attracts investors to buy it.
investorы are different too. some investors are attracted by the quality and the opportunity to earn big money in the future, and some investors are interested in short-term investments in order to earn quick money
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
freelanex.io
June 13, 2019, 01:58:38 PM
If there is quality, there will be a price. Coins with good benefits will certainly have high value in the future. New coins and old coins have the opportunity to have more value, but the difference is the quality of the project that attracts investors to buy it.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
June 13, 2019, 01:13:06 PM
We have to be aware right now when it comes to new coin.
Do a deep research, and find as much information as you can before making any decision.
Don't get fooled by shiny website or any promises to get rich quick.
When your instinct tell you something is too good to be true, it probably is.

Research, research, and research.
Better to be safe than sorry.  Cool
Activity: 1078
June 13, 2019, 01:11:22 PM
It is true that the most of the new cryptocurrency project with their tokens will not survive in the future, only the best will join the current top coins.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
June 13, 2019, 01:06:05 PM
i don't think so, not all of new coin is not worth to buy and invest and sometimes new coin is so worthy to invest.
we can se like LLC, that is exchange project and just already lauch in offcical exchange and it pump until 90%.
this is aprove that new coin is worth to buy.
nope almost 99% of new coins ar fake scam and worthless we will not know who is the team behind and are they working on project development or the coin is for just to scam so I suggest to wait and watch what team is doing and then invest 
copper member
Activity: 547
June 13, 2019, 01:03:36 PM
Old and new coins as the same. Depends on the projects and products.  A new coin can have good prospects with an experienced team and advisor.  The crypto world is evolving everyday so expect new technology.
Activity: 308
June 13, 2019, 12:49:52 PM
i don't think so, not all of new coin is not worth to buy and invest and sometimes new coin is so worthy to invest.
we can se like LLC, that is exchange project and just already lauch in offcical exchange and it pump until 90%.
this is aprove that new coin is worth to buy.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 13, 2019, 11:51:15 AM
No not all because there are still promising project tht exist,so you better make a research for avoiding loses of money by buying coin,actually i still invest in many project and i was thankful that there are no bad things tht happen in my capital so you better do that too.
it's true that not all new coins are bad. because some new coins also made a surprise on the market. all depends on the project that is running. because if the project can develop and have a good market, the coin will also have high demand. it is a way to keep the value of coins. therefore choosing the right project is the key.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
June 13, 2019, 11:47:31 AM
By saying new coins are worthless is not a fair judgement because there are lot of new projects in the space that are actually contributing to the growth of the space while at same time most of them are worthless. Therefore not all new coins are worthless, there are still few good ones.

The number of new coins has emerged rapidly in the past few years. Indeed there will be coins that will be able to survive because they get continuous development from the developer. However, many of the new coins will not move because they have been abandoned by the developer. Choosing new coins as an investment is a very difficult job to do. For me, it would be better to use existing coins that have proven its reliability in the face of all trials.
Activity: 357
June 13, 2019, 11:46:28 AM
No not all because there are still promising project tht exist,so you better make a research for avoiding loses of money by buying coin,actually i still invest in many project and i was thankful that there are no bad things tht happen in my capital so you better do that too.
Activity: 560
June 13, 2019, 11:30:01 AM
The crypto market is still young so I think its too early to judge the worth of these new coins. Science is dynamic and it keeps changing. New ideas and challenges keep coming up every day as they try to solve existing problems. Let's give crypto some few years before we can start judging.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
June 13, 2019, 11:24:36 AM
There are new coins that are falling fast because of the unpredictable price increase and knowing that the price falls is because of bounty hunters I know because once they get their tokens they are selling them right away.
Many times has been discuss about that and it's not the hunters it's the team itself who forgot to support the project after being listed,
if the team have a better plans before they list the project it should be anticipated the possible outcome of the bounty rewards, developers
should shoulder that and place a good support for the tokens price inside the exchange.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 13, 2019, 11:24:25 AM
yes maybe not everything is like that! everything needs a process, but the fact is like that.
sometimes I think, what's the use of them making their own cryptocurrency but when entering the market there is no further price development. after that it feels like dead!
I hope I don't misjudge.
You are right but only partly. New coins even with excellent marketing are failing now. I'm talking about ICO ! But if the project cooperates with the exchange, the situation changes in a positive way it is about IEO !
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
June 13, 2019, 11:21:57 AM
By saying new coins are worthless is not a fair judgement because there are lot of new projects in the space that are actually contributing to the growth of the space while at same time most of them are worthless. Therefore not all new coins are worthless, there are still few good ones.
Activity: 340
www.cd3d.app
June 13, 2019, 11:15:18 AM
so many new coins almost everyday, there are some that really empressive when it comes in marketing their project. and there are some at first their project proposal are very useless, and a noisy people can create a massive buying, well thats the year 2017.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
June 13, 2019, 11:02:57 AM
Actually the new coin which come to the crypto world is not already known by many people so they don't really know what that coins are to use in the real function. I think developer should more do the promotion with great marketing strategies.
copper member
Activity: 154
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 13, 2019, 10:52:48 AM
Lot of bunch in the market with no real use which is very bad for this blockchain technology as a whole but we need to embrace the altitude of getting rid of bad project from onset but many are greedy simply because of one reward or something .

A project that has no team links and has no business whatsoever in existence but asking for funds raising and this are reason the bounty hunters dump the tokens when they get the token for better ones cos in no time they disappear in market with no real meaning .
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
June 13, 2019, 10:28:14 AM
well, that's when the project are abandoned by developer and the team behind it. they are not totally serious when it comes for planning in the future of their own creation. so sad, their tokens are being dead and worthless as you said.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
June 13, 2019, 09:11:47 AM
In my opinion, not all new coins don't have a price. Among the many new coins that are popping up there must be valuable coins. indeed most new coins are worthless.
Activity: 588
June 13, 2019, 09:11:30 AM
A very small percentage of newly issued coins becomes popular and grow in price. There are coins for "one-time" earnings, but you need to guess the moment when they are best get rid of. The majority of coins this is a common scam.
Pages:
Jump to: