Pages:
Author

Topic: new coins are worthless! - page 3. (Read 29744 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 102
June 16, 2019, 03:47:23 PM
I believe that with the new coins you can choose a good one, only you need to spend time on analyzing everything, I can’t say that all coins are dermis.  But I will say that there are a lot of them.
Activity: 562
Merit: 100
June 16, 2019, 03:45:16 PM
there are a lot of coins that were created in 2017.(for example https://bitdepositary.io/).And they acted according to the road map all the time.That is, in order to make the coin had value it is necessary to give time to development.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 16, 2019, 03:37:12 PM
yes,Some new coins are totally useless but if there’s a new listing coin that was able to rase more funds i think it will be a good coin in the future. The bear market is starting to fade away and now we are going to a strong up trend those new listed coins has the chance to pump higher.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
June 16, 2019, 03:30:48 PM
I think not all coins are worthless because it depends on the project and the real-world use case. Also important is an active team with regularly developments.
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
June 16, 2019, 03:30:05 PM
I can not say that all the new coins and bad.  because there are some good ones, but you need to look for them and carefully analyze and check.  Of course it is better to trust and invest in old and proven moments.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 16, 2019, 03:26:41 PM
really new coins that are being released lately are just crap and not worth anything, I would not even advise them to erase them Because it is simply meaningless It is a waste of money
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
June 16, 2019, 03:24:33 PM
New coins cost nothing, their creators just want to make a pump and sell it fast. This is especially true for pos, dpos and mn coins. It makes sense to pay attention to the new pow coins without a premine. Then perhaps one coin out of 100 will have some value.
When Bitcoin will cost more than 10 000 dollars, a lot of coins will also rise in price. But it certainly will carry a temporary character / phenomenon.
Activity: 746
Merit: 10
https://axiomapay.com/
June 14, 2019, 04:48:47 AM
Well, I think most new coins are worthless but not all. With correct research and correct planning, you can find a good coin to invest, which will eventually give you profit. Yes, it is risky, but remember everyone starts from something, just like BTC started ten years back. So it might pay you in the long run. Just like anggaem gave his example.

Yes, it is true. actually new coins or old coins have a chance for each other to become profitable coins like bitcoin. but it all depends on how the team in developing the project they created so that it has a high selling value on the market. but unfortunately many of them when entering the market prices do not match the prices at ICO.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
June 14, 2019, 03:35:18 AM
New coins cost nothing, their creators just want to make a pump and sell it fast. This is especially true for pos, dpos and mn coins. It makes sense to pay attention to the new pow coins without a premine. Then perhaps one coin out of 100 will have some value.
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
June 14, 2019, 03:26:10 AM
You can't consider that every new coins will be worthless. You can say it directly if you don't make a time reviewing the said new coins. But for me, even new coins can be worthy of holding. As long as it has the capacity to make a good profit. Just like the dencoin tokens, it was a promising coins that makes good fortune.
copper member
Activity: 233
June 14, 2019, 03:20:35 AM
To me what I think do happen is that some of this ICOs just want to make profile for themselves nothing more so immediately the project is over the leave the coin (listed or not listed, with value or no value). 
They care less about the about the coin.
(Not all though)
Activity: 42
June 14, 2019, 02:35:28 AM
We cant say that every new coins are worthless. First thing to do ofcourse we have to make a deep research to know how is it gonna affects us if ever we are going to accept the new coins. You wont get any answer if we dont try, so taking risk is a part for us to know the new said coin. But here, I can suggest a really great coin even if its new. You can try to participate with the dencoin tokens and I assure you that you can make a good profit in here.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
June 14, 2019, 02:33:58 AM
The problem is many new ccoins are just repeating what other old coins have already introduced to crypto space which always leads to there deaths ,only few new projects are introducing something new entirely so its left for investors to watch out and select wisely
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
June 14, 2019, 02:22:04 AM
Well, I think most new coins are worthless but not all. With correct research and correct planning, you can find a good coin to invest, which will eventually give you profit. Yes, it is risky, but remember everyone starts from something, just like BTC started ten years back. So it might pay you in the long run. Just like anggaem gave his example.
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
June 14, 2019, 01:21:06 AM
If you dont know how to look at potential new coins then you will end up investing in worthless coins and shitcoins,so I'm here to recommend you a good altcoin that you may invest in amd can give you good benefits like making your investments profitable and this project can give you that the Dencoin tokens.
Activity: 7
June 13, 2019, 11:26:30 PM
If there is quality, there will be a price. Coins with good benefits will certainly have high value in the future. New coins and old coins have the opportunity to have more value, but the difference is the quality of the project that attracts investors to buy it.

Agreed. But high prices doesn't build in one night.
New investors, specially those who new to crypto world tends to look for high price token without seeing it's history.
We should be alert for brand new token with high price and full of get rich promises.

all the coins are worth less unless you know their future in the community/
\everything here in the cryptoworld are useless unless proven to be worth. but for me... they are all good

useless 'til proven to be worth. Grin that's it mate, that's it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
June 13, 2019, 03:24:27 PM
Unfortunately, probably 80% of all coins do not reach the exchanges at all. And the remaining 20% if they reach it, as the author said, mostly cost a penny. It's true. But there is nothing wrong with that. We have seen many such examples when a coin has grown in a few days 20-100 times. Any good news, an update of the application of any of the projects and the price of its coin goes up quickly. Therefore, one must not get upset. You need to keep your coins and continue to believe in them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
June 13, 2019, 03:14:34 PM
all the coins are worth less unless you know their future in the community/
\everything here in the cryptoworld are useless unless proven to be worth. but for me... they are all good
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
June 13, 2019, 03:12:25 PM
 Not all of them, you can say this with absolute certanty.

I recently received a bounty, token was only on one exchnage and the token price was 2 times the ico price.
In my experience coins which do good profit should have relatively small raised amount in ICO, this way they have big potential to double its potential.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 13, 2019, 03:03:35 PM
By saying new coins are worthless is not a fair judgement because there are lot of new projects in the space that are actually contributing to the growth of the space while at same time most of them are worthless. Therefore not all new coins are worthless, there are still few good ones.

If we ignore new tokens, we ignore the development of cryptocurrencies. It is strange to say that new coins are useless, as some of them can turn later to be the best gainers and prove that they are very useful.
Pages:
Jump to: