Pages:
Author

Topic: new holder of panic - page 3. (Read 2157 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 11:34:51 AM
if you hold this far from just hodl for some time again because crypto will definitely go up again, do not settle for the less profit, aiming to get better profit,the struggle will bring good results.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 11:28:28 AM
relax and have fun, the market will go up, but it takes time. And if we consider that we are only at the beginning of the road, then we have a lot of time. A few years is exactly
We can only save the accumulated coins. I'm still motivated by the fact that new ICOs are coming out, where the organizers are also counting on growth, you can not start from scratch and go to the red market.
If the market goes red it means buy and the market goes green it means sell. It is just a cycle that will repeat over and over a gain for the next coming years. If you really have a plan before trading I guess you will be fine for sure.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
June 15, 2018, 10:35:31 AM
relax and have fun, the market will go up, but it takes time. And if we consider that we are only at the beginning of the road, then we have a lot of time. A few years is exactly
We can only save the accumulated coins. I'm still motivated by the fact that new ICOs are coming out, where the organizers are also counting on growth, you can not start from scratch and go to the red market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 06:45:54 AM
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
June 01, 2018, 06:44:34 AM
earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?

Sell it and you are only sealing your loss. Hold it and you will see better days in their prices in the days to come. You know, the world of crypto teaches us more than just investment. It teaches us that patience is the key. Be observant. This forum is giving you a lot of lessons from the experiences of other people. Impatience only keeps your portfolio going down. Patience will give you a good up and down ride.
Activity: 370
June 01, 2018, 06:37:03 AM
I think you should still hold the coin/token as selling now will be at a loss unlike when you have more patience till the market recovers and you can get profit because the price of that coin would have increased by some percentage. You do not need to panic as this is only a temporary period which sometimes occur in crypto, the market price will increase soon.
Activity: 186
June 01, 2018, 06:33:11 AM
If you understand that a downward trend begins, it is better to sell coins, and then buy them cheaper. If you did not sell on time, do not panic, wait until the trend changes to a growing
Activity: 280
May 31, 2018, 04:15:11 AM
earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?

The best way to secure your Crypto Assets is Holding them because more holders aren't selling their Cryptos out of panic because you will regret soon when the altcoins you're holding is pumping.
I am thankful that I survived the numbers of Crypto Market droppings and now I am still holding good value crypto assets that is for my future as my long term investments.

Good for you mate, you surpass the time of being panic in selling out your newly acquired token as a new holder or first time token holder it's a natural behavior to sell it right away not getting the chance of price hike in the future cause as a neophyte in this community its a mindset to have a profit right after it's campaign period.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 31, 2018, 03:58:32 AM
I suggest you relax, holding ain't easy, it needs a lot of patience, this things are kinda normal here at volatile world of crypto where the prices rise and fall without a warning so if i were you I'll put a little more faith in my coins, because for sure it will find a way to go back to the way it was or even better. Just continue holding, because just like the previous years, altcoins' prices will surely rise by the end of the quarter. Panic will bring you nothing but a huge loss.
I confirm that holding any altcoin is very difficult, we must be really patient to hold long, if every day on the view of the price of the coin the spirit will be insecure, me too, I holding the VIT coin and I went to see them constantly. I want to stop watching but the psychology I have to watch.
Activity: 329
https://eloncity.io/
May 31, 2018, 03:07:32 AM
It all depends on what coins you added to your investment portfolio. Now almost all the coins have fallen in price and you can even buy them. Those coins that you bought earlier, you do not have to sell, wait until the market rebounds.
Activity: 182
May 25, 2018, 07:43:26 PM
Beginners always panic. They are frightened by the slightest drop of the market. The fall that we are now experiencing has plunged them into shock. These people will sell their coins to whales at a very low price. Unfortunately this is basics of the crypto market.
Activity: 84
May 25, 2018, 07:11:52 PM

Countless times, at this forum has already explained the obvious things. If the project is reliable, of course hodl. If he is obscure, unpromising, then even try to hold it is not necessary, immediately sell and forget as a terrible dream.
Activity: 171
Merit: 101
May 25, 2018, 06:39:47 PM
you have to watch the fall. it's like a swamp. if you move, you'il hurt more. if you're here, you should wait. or you'il get stressed out.
Activity: 464
Merit: 29
May 25, 2018, 06:34:54 PM
If you are worried about little dips on the price, then there is one thing that i have to suggest to you -> leave the crypto market, because it is not for you, because you can make a panic sell.
Activity: 406
May 25, 2018, 06:08:31 PM
All act in different ways. Some sell on the decline, others buy. It all depends on your desire. You want to keep it, you want to sell it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
May 25, 2018, 05:54:46 PM
I suggest you relax, holding ain't easy, it needs a lot of patience, this things are kinda normal here at volatile world of crypto where the prices rise and fall without a warning so if i were you I'll put a little more faith in my coins, because for sure it will find a way to go back to the way it was or even better. Just continue holding, because just like the previous years, altcoins' prices will surely rise by the end of the quarter. Panic will bring you nothing but a huge loss.
My suggestion would be a bit different. instead of relaxing which he had already done while he was investing, much beneficial would be to go out and hunt down as much information as possible regarding his holding plus the whole market. This would give him the real reason for staying relax or panicking depending on his coin. People should do preparation before appearing in exam or else they will fail pathetically. However, exam can't be blamed for this.
Activity: 265
Pretty kewl right?
May 22, 2018, 09:24:57 AM
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 05:58:46 AM

Sale in panic - the worst that you could make after market crash. It is better not to do practically nothing. Absolutely anything.
If you hold now, there is a good chance that in the long term you will see that your portfolio grows in the price. Long-term investment offers access to ampler opportunities.
If you carry out a survey and try to identify the most common reason of the loss which most of the investors have suffered so far, then the only reason which you will get to know will be none other than that of getting panic at time when the market values were falling and then selling out all their coins which then resulted in a huge loss of their money. You need to stay away from any such thing to save yourself.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 08:30:17 AM

You should just hold for the time being, price dips are temporary and are never
permanent, at any time things could go green and your coins could work out
well for you. Prices will always affect how we see and feel about our investments
but it should ever get the best out of your strategy, don't take it too personally.
Stay on track and hone the strategy alongside volatility. Be patient and be aware.
Activity: 196
May 19, 2018, 08:13:17 AM
Remember that this market is volatile and dipping prices is only natural, and investing on a cryptocurrency that has potential to multiply is price within a specific time frame when doing HODL and buying it at a favorable price would be ideal. So buying it when the prices is down would be the best move, but if you bought it when the prices were high I would suggest that you add some to your investments if the prices dip. Also panicking will only burn all of your investments.
Pages:
Jump to: