Pages:
Author

Topic: new holder of panic - page 6. (Read 2157 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 11:56:27 AM
I think you just hold it and wait until the coin you buy has increased in price do not panic with market conditions that dropped dramatically it is reasonable in crypto trading, just wait crypto will experience price recovery and back again at the highest price and decrease again..
Activity: 303
Merit: 102
May 17, 2018, 11:28:20 AM
earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?

The best way to cope with such coins - it is simple to carry out them within a year and to look whether it makes profit during this period of time. As soon as I have achieved these objectives, irrespective of profit which I will get, I should decide whether it is necessary to sell me it or to continue to hold her during more long-term type of investments.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 11:18:20 AM
earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?

Now at all not time. Existence of market panic or sale of panic can put you more losses. If you solve hodl or to invest, you have to be risky. Knowing that you have already lost some, the best course, I think, to wait for it until the price again raises. But, of course, make some research if still there is a chance to rise again.
Activity: 145
May 17, 2018, 11:17:02 AM

Sale in panic - the worst that you could make after market crash. It is better not to do practically nothing. Absolutely anything.
If you hold now, there is a good chance that in the long term you will see that your portfolio grows in the price. Long-term investment offers access to ampler opportunities.
Activity: 546
May 17, 2018, 07:53:54 AM
There may be uncertainty and panic in the market, I do not know whether this consensus activity is undermining or a speculative movement linked to it. What I know is to wait patiently in such a time without panic
Activity: 196
May 17, 2018, 05:38:22 AM
Being 100% right is not in cryptocurrency field since all decision is based on unpredictable. However, doing a research can reduce percentage of wrong decision so we can feel better when we execute our final decision.
Activity: 280
May 16, 2018, 03:34:50 PM

Panic panic always causes bad results. If you come to crypto not for fast money and you believe in project( coin) better hold and don't make  panic sell . We don't know where market trend will turn so better hodl
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 02:48:01 PM
If prices are falling and you are getting a coin at a high price and you are hurt, there is no better job than waiting. If you see the market too risky and uncertain, you can save your money by selling it to the people you earn money from your hand.
Holding is not always a good idea. There are many things you can do instead of holding in order to save your balance. Why not sell your coin and rebuy it when it low ? It might help you to cut the loss when the coin recover its price. Holding is good, but once you hold a coin, you have to stick with it forever until its price returns to normal
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
May 16, 2018, 01:53:47 PM
Everybody experienced the same thing, but I chose to HODL my investments for that first quarter of hell. Even if I know that I will loss alot of profit, I chose to keep and stay still. Just when the recovery period came and I gained all my loss profit 2x. It's al worth it anyway because I earned enough for the second quarter.
Activity: 471
May 16, 2018, 01:22:53 PM
In the starting of the year 2018 was more panic because market is very badly down i think billions of dollar reducing in total marketcap it's really panic situation in every single coin holder.Now middle of this year market nicely come back so i think still there are no reason to panic in holding.
Activity: 392
May 16, 2018, 01:20:20 PM

a hold is a good choice when the market is fall. if you believe to coin which you buy it, you need to be ready for hold it even for a long term. don't try to sell it in the cheap price, it just will lose your money.
if we have decided to invest in the world of crypto then we must be able to risk the price drop, which means we must be ready to survive for an unclear time until when will return to the normal price
Activity: 1582
Merit: 447
May 16, 2018, 01:02:42 PM
I think the best option is that we can as much as possible to asset our asset because if we sure in a few months there will be enough increase to make us smile.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
May 16, 2018, 12:03:54 PM
If the price of a coin go down for a short period, it doesn't mean you should sell it. You can look at what the coin can be able to achieve in the future before deciding to sell or hold.
Activity: 434
May 16, 2018, 11:33:57 AM
The perfect time to shop. I think so, because I am sure that at the end of may-June there will be a strong market growth.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
May 11, 2018, 04:18:28 PM
I think the new holder does not have to panic because of drastic price decline. we can learn from situations like this if having a panic and ending with panic sell would be detrimental and just sell coins at low prices.
Finally i saw someone wrote that people who invested and they are begginers can learn a lot from price going down, holding coins which price is lower than price when you have invested is also a nice thing cause the knowledge which you can get thanks to that is better than any other article.

This is correct people can't be patient and they cause more price decline with panic sells. But whales are always collecting cheap ones from the bottom and they earn crazy money as a result of this dump&pump.

Day traders had caused a lot of crazy price volatility, which buy and sell always a roller coaster movement. More people now are into troubled minded as their emotions had caused them to be panic on their holdings, but with my personal emotional management I don't got bothered of how it changed. All I am having is the principle of patience, and in order to do that you should learn how to control yourself as well.
Activity: 224
May 11, 2018, 03:52:36 PM
but what a panic. Calm state that is preparing to enter the rump now is dumping to buy a base price. This is the strategy that large investors use to enter small markets
Activity: 238
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
May 11, 2018, 03:02:26 PM
When you lose your savings, every day, minus 2-5%, it is extremely difficult to resist panic, this is human logic.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
May 11, 2018, 02:56:05 PM

a hold is a good choice when the market is fall. if you believe to coin which you buy it, you need to be ready for hold it even for a long term. don't try to sell it in the cheap price, it just will lose your money.
It is necessary that there is confidence of users in the future and what prospects for their investments in the future. Proceeding from this, one can understand the reasons for the panicky mood of everyone who reacts to today's market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
May 11, 2018, 12:33:33 PM
most hodlers of shitcoins become bagholders of crap.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 12:28:19 PM

Pages:
Jump to: