Pages:
Author

Topic: new holder of panic - page 5. (Read 2157 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 502
May 18, 2018, 02:29:34 PM
There may be uncertainty and panic in the market, I do not know whether this consensus activity is undermining or a speculative movement linked to it. What I know is to wait patiently in such a time without panic
as far as I can see, there is nothing like panic or fear in the market at the present moment at least. This was the situation few weeks ago when all the coins were just falling down and everyone especially novice bitcoin owners thought it was the end of their world and most of them sold out their holdings in order to save themselves from further loss. If recommend staying calm regardless of the market condition. Be this way.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
May 18, 2018, 11:47:01 AM
This would happen every year, cryptomarket goes up and down. We're used to this type of scenario, so relax don't panic this situation will passed by. And lastly stay away from drinking too much coffee.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 11:38:05 AM
Wait, you'll still get the chance. The good news is that the market has not yet recovered, and it will be ready to enter.

Every man, who was patient enough not to start the panic, soon understood that he was right. With the time, the cryptocurrency is only growing. It is the rule.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 11:02:52 AM
earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?

Do not you panic on the value of crypto, the fall of the market is reasonable because basically the value of crypto is not stable. Holding is the best way to save you from selling at a cheap price and you will benefit when the crypto price increases.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 18, 2018, 10:17:08 AM
earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
Why did you bought those coins in the first place? If you were not sure about holding those coins for the long term then you should never have bought those coins, so the answer to it is very simple, the coins you bought are any good? If the answer to that is yes then keep holding your coins, if the answer to that is a no then accept your losses and move on.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
May 18, 2018, 08:08:35 AM
I am a newcomer to the Crypto market and am an amateur trader. I am currently very confused about everything in the Crypto market.
But my friends say I should hold them because it will soon recover. I trust them because they have long experience in the Crypto market. So I advise you to hold and not sell them.

yeah right , holding is the way to go. Holding is much better than selling because most of the times the coins were stable and sometimes going down. There were only rare ocassions that a coin can suddenly rise and i bet this is the best time to sell.

Overall there is no need to panic because everything will be just fine as long as you calm down and have a patience to hodl and wait . But if ever you are still getting tempted to sell , then i guess youd better sell and dont ever regret if ever your decisions are wrong because loosing is just normal and a part of the game.
Activity: 560
May 18, 2018, 06:30:03 AM
If it goes down eventually it must go up so for you the best thing is to pick up some patience and if you can buy more.
Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
May 18, 2018, 06:21:57 AM
I am a newcomer to the Crypto market and am an amateur trader. I am currently very confused about everything in the Crypto market.
But my friends say I should hold them because it will soon recover. I trust them because they have long experience in the Crypto market. So I advise you to hold and not sell them.
Activity: 294
May 18, 2018, 04:38:05 AM
Beginners are always worried and make mistakes. All through this passed and the strongest will stay.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 04:15:42 AM
You just play it safe for now because you're still holding the token. You will experience a loss if you sell with a very low price because you are affected by market conditions. You have to be patient and stay calm focus to make a strategy when prices begin to rise.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 03:55:26 AM
up and down is common in the market. for new people, this will certainly confuse the right to even make them think what about the capital they have. However, to be restrained and calm is a good choice. the price of the coins are definitely high again and just waiting for when that time comes.
Activity: 231
Presale is live!
May 18, 2018, 03:34:46 AM
I don't recommend to sell your coin specially when you are already in a big loss. Just hold your coin with you and wait for the price to go back or at least have 10% loss before you sell it and go to another coin which can give you bigger profit.
Activity: 516
Merit: 38
May 18, 2018, 03:30:33 AM
I think the new holder does not have to panic because of drastic price decline. we can learn from situations like this if having a panic and ending with panic sell would be detrimental and just sell coins at low prices.
Finally i saw someone wrote that people who invested and they are begginers can learn a lot from price going down, holding coins which price is lower than price when you have invested is also a nice thing cause the knowledge which you can get thanks to that is better than any other article.

This is correct people can't be patient and they cause more price decline with panic sells. But whales are always collecting cheap ones from the bottom and they earn crazy money as a result of this dump&pump.
This is a very normal phase in the business cycle. Remember every recession is followed by recovery in the market. At times, the expectations just simply do not work and the expected prices are way too below the current prices but again this situation does not persist for long upon the arrival of market forces or the invisible hand that operated to keep the business going which may help you earn handsomely.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
May 17, 2018, 11:08:32 PM

Sale in panic - the worst that you could make after market crash. It is better not to do practically nothing. Absolutely anything.
If you hold now, there is a good chance that in the long term you will see that your portfolio grows in the price. Long-term investment offers access to ampler opportunities.
Sometimes we have committed to be patient and wait but sometimes if the market situation gets worse and keeps bleeding, make almost anyone will be frightened and panicked right? maybe it's the result of a new player who first does panic selling and makes the market worse, I think you should try to stay calm and be assured that the price will definitely improve dude
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 10:26:55 PM
I think not only the new holder who panicked but who has long held a certain must have a sense of panic. But believe me your panic will not solve the problem, it will actually make you lose. So my advice when the price of the coin that you hold the price is down, you have to keep holding it until the price is high.
Activity: 212
May 17, 2018, 09:54:43 PM
Price of the altcoins decreasing because of the panic holder. I think better if the price decrease buy more altcoins because no can affect on the dump is only us who are earning money. We need to still alive altcoin because we need to maintain the price so they not become dead.

That's right we really have to hold on our coins because that's our only asset for now since bitcoin correction was drastically unpredictable now. The coins that has no demand and stagnant in the marketplace may suffer from the dip and the price will fall eventually. We couldn't stop that happen, that's why in as early as we can; we should help to make the alts that we're holding for the main time. Just hold and don't panic, everything will become profitable in the future.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
May 17, 2018, 08:42:32 PM
Price of the altcoins decreasing because of the panic holder. I think better if the price decrease buy more altcoins because no can affect on the dump is only us who are earning money. We need to still alive altcoin because we need to maintain the price so they not become dead.
Activity: 207
May 17, 2018, 08:00:05 PM
read the book "reminiscences of a stock operator". There you can learn a lot of interesting lessons from the life of the stock exchange and speculation.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
May 17, 2018, 07:59:21 PM

Sale in panic - the worst that you could make after market crash. It is better not to do practically nothing. Absolutely anything.
If you hold now, there is a good chance that in the long term you will see that your portfolio grows in the price. Long-term investment offers access to ampler opportunities.

completely agree with your opinion. It is better dont do anything in such market and do not sell at a loss. If we look at the market 2-3 years ago, we will see that all assets have grown. Therefore, the long-term investment  is one of the best ways of earning good profits. HOLD and dont enter the market every hour.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
May 17, 2018, 07:52:35 PM
Thanks for being resistant, you are already helping the process of growing bitcoin values. Holding it 'in the long run' is the best option, and this will make profitable trading more and more hot and excited.
Pages:
Jump to: