Pages:
Author

Topic: New ICOs and how to choose a proper one? - page 2. (Read 1745 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 01:14:36 AM
That is right choosing a proper project is the most critical partfor all investor specially if people based on hype projects ! If you are looking for decent ICO might as well try Eternal Trust an innovative smart contract platform for Trust Fund services that will help its clients to management their asset in a affordable price that will be manage by experts to maximize the potential growth of clients assets
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
September 11, 2018, 12:51:11 AM
Choose proper ICO is not an easy task now a days, There are many ICOs which are running on but they are SCAMs, so i would recommend you to follow one of the ICOs management company like Amazix There you will find ICOs which are legit in nature.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 12:46:40 AM
When choosing an ICO there are a lot of criteria to consider. Most of us here follow some certain popular bounty managers and we get to check their current ICO they handle. A popular bounty manager is also a big plus to consider. You can also check the people behind the campaign wether they are credible or not. But for me personally I read the whitepaper and roadmap in order to see if this appeals me or not.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 12:43:31 AM
A good way to choose a good ICO is to find out if the ICO project has open source code.
Because a good project will generally open source code, open source code can judge the good and bad of this project.

It is good that you know if the ICO has  a source code, its the best way to check if the ICO is legit one. And if you find that it can be trusted, then it is good for investment.
Activity: 98
September 08, 2018, 09:42:36 AM
There are so many ICOs in the market now, and it has become quite confusing to choose one to invest in, because of the high numbers that we have. I think before you consider making investments, you should sort out to look for what interests you, when you do so, find projects that matches these interests, then do your analysis on them, and then invest.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 02:23:30 PM
Though the project might be very potental based on your own research but for me, before investing in any coin, I usually take my time to do a proper research about the projects whitepaper, the roadmap or website structure, the technology on which it will run, the developer, the community and also the management team and members.
Activity: 89
August 31, 2018, 02:19:14 PM
Eloncity Project is becoming more popular every day! It is highly likely that the project will become a market leader. This idea is very interesting and will definitely benefit everyone! Keep track of this project! https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
August 30, 2018, 06:32:49 PM
ICO makes me sure is the achievement of sales of the token. Many projects which the ICO failed because the token sales did not reach the minimum sales targets. Obviously, it's very disappointing to all participants who have already joined. I myself am looking for a project with a token sales reach soft cap. With the sale of the soft cap is reached of course participants will get rewarded.
honestly choose ICO is not an easy matter, because this determines the number of wages we will get. I personally, choosing an alternative to joining the ICO in the Middle, look at the ICO's sales in advance, if it reaches the soft cap then I participated. This I do anticipate lies or scam.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
August 30, 2018, 06:24:24 PM
Every ICO has potential to be a huge one. But at times like this, ICOs are not that profitable because the market is highly affected by the downtrend. The market value of the newly listed tokens are all falling below the ICO price which is what scares an ICO investor. Maybe this is just not the right time for ICOs.
Activity: 784
August 30, 2018, 06:21:52 PM
ICO makes me sure is the achievement of sales of the token. Many projects which the ICO failed because the token sales did not reach the minimum sales targets. Obviously, it's very disappointing to all participants who have already joined. I myself am looking for a project with a token sales reach soft cap. With the sale of the soft cap is reached of course participants will get rewarded.
Activity: 476
August 30, 2018, 06:17:49 PM
Personally I have seen that the campaigns that have the best success are those that have a product ready for development, they have to be very clear about the goals and what they want to achieve and when, the less they deviate from the roadmap the more reliable they are, so the goals have to be realistic and feasible, after that, there is the rest, like the team of developers, the white paper, and the community.
Activity: 123
August 30, 2018, 06:14:20 PM
It takes a lot of time to choose really decent project. First of all it's important to read their whitepaper, then analyze their team, idea and roadmap.
Activity: 730
August 30, 2018, 06:12:55 PM
First of all, you need to pay attention to the ratings.As a rule, depending on the ratings, the success of the ICO also depends
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 05:57:46 PM
What happens in the choice of ICO is a reflection of what happens in business on everyday basis some business will start well and end well while some will start well but end on a very poor note so it is with ICO however the importance of a project with good idea backed up with good team members can never be over emphasized.

Activity: 308
August 30, 2018, 05:13:46 PM
the most important point is to search whether a project has a working product, experienced team and a good whitepaper which is fair enough to set goals and milestones.
Activity: 37
August 30, 2018, 05:13:27 PM
I pay more attention to the ICO in the field of finance and real estate, I think they will be the first really working projects on the crypto market!

To briefly expand on that, irrespective of the filed you decide to invest the  main thing is to look at the whitepaper and other places like telegram groups etc to gather as much info as possible. This will tell you if the project is worth while or not.

So in any of the ICO you are interested you join the their telegram group? It surely is a good way to get know the project team and to get the latest news about the ICO but it costs also a lot of time to get through the whole history of messages. For a bigger investment/participation in the ICO it is surely worth the time to have an overview about it.
Activity: 37
August 30, 2018, 05:07:52 PM
There are few factors which you should consider before investing in an ICO like:
Motive of the ico: Why are they doing this? If it’s simply to provide a return on an investment, then buyer beware.

Experience of the Team: What has the team executed on in the past, together? It should first and foremost be technology related.

Capital Structure of money:  How much crypto are they offering to the public? Gauging demand for a crypto is key

Raising the adequate amount money during their ICO: This connects directly to the point above. If they raise too much money during the ICO, they’re going to have to clear loads of ‘flippers’. These flippers are those that purchase tokens during the ICO and as soon as the team lists the token on the first exchange.

Yeah, the flippers could be a problem for any ICO. Actually some of them have a kind of proof-of-caring in the ICO phase to avoid these flippers and to have people "on board" which believe in a long-term success of the project. Obviously this proof-of-caring methods can also be manipulated by the flippers or they are also a sort of spam from the ICO team. I don't know actually how many of the ongoing ICOs do have this "proof-of-caring" because in the beginning it can also have a negative effect on the tokens sale.
Activity: 29
August 14, 2018, 02:01:07 AM
In choosing an ICO, I consider looking at the team and the project. Researching is the key. By the way, WOM token is having airdrops at this moment.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10OlnEzIE6RG6ZNd82JmxEBP-UMJT1eVCwSt_8S8MUDw/viewform?edit_requested=true#new
I tried signing up, but it was too late. WOM token already finished their airdrop.
Activity: 41
August 11, 2018, 09:15:18 PM
Simply click at the base of my message you can see the best possible one ICO which is the NYNJA every one of the points of interest that you need are there exact and finish so after perusing every one of the subtle elements you will feel this is a legitimate one. Starting from the owner to staff are there advertising system likewise there even a white paper that will manage you still there.
Activity: 41
August 10, 2018, 07:54:13 AM
I have been faced countlessly with the same dilemma. ..I'd say based on Lil information have gathered the best projects are those with real solutions to everyday social issues
Pages:
Jump to: