Pages:
Author

Topic: New ICOs and how to choose a proper one? - page 4. (Read 1745 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 02:58:11 AM
Evaluation the team members in historical experiences and their abilities in new project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 07, 2018, 02:52:32 AM
This topic always keeps popping in the forum, Well in choosing a good ICO all you need to do is research and read all information regarding it because researching a ICO before engaging with investing, Your money is at stake here so you need to be sure in every decisions you make and try to know more about the developer, services, And the Products that will offer by this ICO.

Some newbies like me just rush into ICOs without proper research. Most local crypto groups mislead people by hyping a project and making people to invest. The gullible ones fall to this because some one who is grounded and knows what he or she is looking out for in a project will do proper research before investing.
if you don't want to fall like them, you should have their own criteria in determining which project you will support. and not only believe what others say. a lot of reading analysis in this forum as a reference
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
August 07, 2018, 02:07:46 AM
Now the hardest time for crypto and especially for crypto projects, there are many criteria, but there are no guarantees that a crypto project will be able to enter the market well.
Activity: 14
August 07, 2018, 01:52:58 AM
In choosing an ICO, I consider looking at the team and the project. Researching is the key. By the way, WOM token is having airdrops at this moment.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10OlnEzIE6RG6ZNd82JmxEBP-UMJT1eVCwSt_8S8MUDw/viewform?edit_requested=true#new
Activity: 85
To choose a good ICO project takes a lot of time.
- first you need to check the age of the site.
- second you need to check the domain, IP of the website in any country
- Tuesday you find out the image of the team is developing the project.
- 4th you need to check the idea of ​​the project.
- 5th you need to check the contract smart.
Activity: 308
If you want to choose a good ICO, then you will need to carefully analyze their project, their potential opportunity, their team and all the rest
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
This topic always keeps popping in the forum, Well in choosing a good ICO all you need to do is research and read all information regarding it because researching a ICO before engaging with investing, Your money is at stake here so you need to be sure in every decisions you make and try to know more about the developer, services, And the Products that will offer by this ICO.

Some newbies like me just rush into ICOs without proper research. Most local crypto groups mislead people by hyping a project and making people to invest. The gullible ones fall to this because some one who is grounded and knows what he or she is looking out for in a project will do proper research before investing.
Activity: 89
I advise everyone to join the Eloncity project who is interested in quality projects! Very competent and interesting project which could and should invest to increase your income! https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
What are your criteria to choose a good ICO? I am looking a little bit around and found have some interesting ICO in mind but I am still not sure if to buy some coins or not. Actually there is for example this ICO running now: www.culturalplaces.com . Its about a new cryptocurrency called Cultural Coin and it should be used as an platform for culture and events. Ticketing should also be paid with the same cryptocurrency. This is for example a project which sounds interesting for me. But obviously there are others also.
Would you choose this one or what are your most important ICO criteria?
Thanks Wink

I am not dealing with the iCOs now but I used to do it. When I was picking the project, I was checking the information about each team member. Also the main thing - how many visitors there are at website!
Activity: 141
Its real hard to choose the ICO projects nowaday, as they dont provide proper information about themselves. I guess that's why they dont work and fails. I personaly, look for safety and sequrity and the technology they are using. I know the basic benefits of blockchain technology so i go for the projects which are blockchain based. Wink

One project I came across is Dakuce https://dakuce.com/

It is based upon cryptocurrency exchange and totally based upon blockchain technology, that means it provides safety and security. The process starts with DAKU Token, a currency medium in which you can invest in to participate in the project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
In my basic opinion, if we want to choose a good ICO, we must consider:
- product that is offered by the ICO project. Many ICOs now don;t have the real products. They are only following the other existing ICOs.
- Token supply and token allocation and what happen to the softcap and fund rising.
- The team of the ICO project whether they have experience or not.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I first of all look at the project. If I see a new original project then I start reading white paper and look at who is managing this project, the team members.
Activity: 112
Find something you are passionate about. Me, for instance, I am so happy finding Chozun. Since I really love travelling, I found this ICO interesting. They are still starting but I think the team behind this project has a strong experience in blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 68
The first and most important criterion by which I make the selection of projects, to achieve this there should be a soft cap Then look at of course the company itself, which has organised and co. It is desirable that it was a functioning company that changes its systems to blockchain.
Activity: 224
Checking the team of the ICO is the best thing to check before joining any ICO because if the people which are involved in that ICO are good and experienced then I am sure the ICO is good one but if the people have no experience then the chances of SEO to get success is less.
Activity: 46
To choose a good project, you have to trust the professionals. Look at how many percent of projects from the rating increased and how many fell.
Activity: 170
I used to check the score in the ICO benchmark sites, also the quality of the team, and of course what the project is about, does the token has real usuage, or it is just an excuse to collect a bunch of money, as an ICO. Because IMO that is the case in quite some times.
Activity: 44
 Good ICO in my eyes is not only a team or a product. The most important thing after these two is to check whether the team has international experience and connections. The biggest challenge of any global project (and ICO projects should be such) is how to get it scalable and adopted by people around the world. How the team intends to do so? Can we see very clear plan to go global in their whitepaper? Does the team has this ability or global credibility and experience?
Otherwise the project will inevitably fail. 
Activity: 434
BITWIN
I no longer participate in ICOs, but prefer to buy tokens on exchanges due to dump. I've seen a lot of ICOs and those tokens costs much lower on exchanges just after listing, like 70% discount
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
Proper ICOs always have one thing in common and that thing is that they are always offering a good product to go along with the coin. There is always something specific that you can do with the coins that you buy while with scam coins you are just holding a bunch of coins and waiting for the price to go up so you can sell. Also with good ICOs, they always have a face to go along with the project.
Pages:
Jump to: