Pages:
Author

Topic: New ICOs and how to choose a proper one? - page 8. (Read 1745 times)

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
right now you should leave the ico project away ,because the market dropped and traders will not buy tokens from market.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Probably reading the ico’s white paper though it can be very interesting but, i’ll Indulge you to check for authenticity, compare the possibilities of how true it can be, should help out.....
Activity: 145
Nowadays, the new ICO is very much emerging. If we are not smart and not careful in choosing ICO, we will be able to lose our money if investing in the ICO. If you want to choose ICO to invest, look for ICO with whitepaper that is clear, not convoluted. Check also its website, such as website, facebook and twitter. You should also pay attention to the roadmap.
Activity: 37
What are your criteria to choose a good ICO? I am looking a little bit around and found have some interesting ICO in mind but I am still not sure if to buy some coins or not. Actually there is for example this ICO running now: www.culturalplaces.com . Its about a new cryptocurrency called Cultural Coin and it should be used as an platform for culture and events. Ticketing should also be paid with the same cryptocurrency. This is for example a project which sounds interesting for me. But obviously there are others also.
Would you choose this one or what are your most important ICO criteria?
Thanks Wink

it seems the ICO you say is a good ICO and will be successful. I saw a coin that had sold almost half of the target. the coin on this project is likely to be sold out before the expected date. ICO criteria I like are like this ICO because it is obviously the development of their token sales.

Thanks for the answer! They already sold more than 6 million of the so called cultural coin in the second phase. What I like is that the project is clear and transparent.
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
I choose an ICO for investing looking at what the company is doing. Also, I am reviewing an evaluation of the project on various sites. Be sure to look at the team that manages the project (this is very important). If all the conditions that I put in when choosing a project fit me then I invest in such a project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
To be honest, it is very hard to identify a good ICO as per mu experience. Some looks very promising at the stage of ICO but end up with falling the price soon after listing in an exchange. Anyway, you can get some idea by looking at their project idea, scope, popularity, documentation, current progress like things.
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
What are your criteria to choose a good ICO? I am looking a little bit around and found have some interesting ICO in mind but I am still not sure if to buy some coins or not. Actually there is for example this ICO running now: www.culturalplaces.com . Its about a new cryptocurrency called Cultural Coin and it should be used as an platform for culture and events. Ticketing should also be paid with the same cryptocurrency. This is for example a project which sounds interesting for me. But obviously there are others also.
Thanks Wink

it seems the ICO you say is a good ICO and will be successful. I saw a coin that had sold almost half of the target. the coin on this project is likely to be sold out before the expected date. ICO criteria I like are like this ICO because it is obviously the development of their token sales.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
This issue has always been a  hot issue for discussion, and my take on this has also been the same. Today there are many new ICOs to choose , the best among them are those ones with good ROI,, and also with a good and experience team behind it. It must not be over valued but with a very low supply ,and with every active community. This type of ICO are sure to give you guickly returns in your investment
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
There are many ICOs which are arising these days and we have to choose the proper one. In choosing a proper ICO, we must consider if their project is good or not. Check the roadmap and whitepaper, have a research about the ICO and find the feedbacks regarding the ICO so that you would have ideas.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
Thanks Wink
There is no set criteria which grants a 100% assurance that an ICO is good, however, you can do some few checks to gain some level of confidence and originality in an ICO. You need to make checks and study on the status of the team members especially the developer. Also, check for coherence and originality in the names on their twitter, facebook, website and other sites.
Activity: 196

AMICORUM.LIVE PRE-SALE INTEREST

WE HAVE OVER 800 PEOPLE ON OUR WHITELIST.

OUR PRE-SALE WILL BE LIVE IN 5 DAYS AND IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW:

PRE-SALE FORM

LOOKING FORWARD TO ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Thanks Wink
That is one of my criteria, I always appreciate the idea of ICO projects. It is an important foundation for evaluating the project in the future. A subtle project and a special idea will make it stand out from other projects. Projects that are different are worth the investment and must be a good and reputable team.
Thanks Wink

People will give you the same answer, such as ideas ( concept ), road map ( development step ) and price ( product ). I think this is not the right time to buy coins from new ICOs, you should buy from ICOs project that already has history track record ( at least 2 year ). New ICO can't give you nothing they still on start line and don't have progress. Be careful to take coins as investment/ trade and I only suggest you buy eth only.

I dont agree 100% with you. Maybe the ICO hype was 2 years ago but if there are good and novel project coming and have no real competitors on the market then, with a good team and a good project organization/management/etc the time to buy or participate is also now. Depends always on the project.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
usually I am in choosing ico is by finding the concept that suits me. so i can understand it. if I do not understand the ico then I will only lose money
While researching ICOs, I mainly focus on the following -
1. The team - their track record with previous ventures, linkedin profiles - a good mix of technology and business expertise is what I generally look for
2. The whitepaper.
3. What using the blockchain enables for the project and if a seperate token is required.
4. Activity on Github.
5. How the team engages the community on telegram, twitter, reddit, medium.

Also, this thread here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ico-spreadsheets-2552575 has a number of spreadsheets maintained by ICO researchers which rate upcoming ICOs on a number of parameters. I've found these to be a good starting point to filter out projects before diving into my own research.

Thanks for this detailed points to have in mind. The longer I am investigating the ICOs and knowing more and more about it, it seems to me that number one and 5 in your list is also very important. Especially number 5 - so the engagement in the social media - I wasnt considering that much important but in the end it is! I just look for this one ICO I am interested ( www.culturalplaces.com ) and the team spreads a confidence and they are very active in the social media. So I am quite sure, that this one will have success.
Just one question: where or how do you check the activity on Github?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
Thanks Wink

People will give you the same answer, such as ideas ( concept ), road map ( development step ) and price ( product ). I think this is not the right time to buy coins from new ICOs, you should buy from ICOs project that already has history track record ( at least 2 year ). New ICO can't give you nothing they still on start line and don't have progress. Be careful to take coins as investment/ trade and I only suggest you buy eth only.
Activity: 312
Merit: 10
(。◕‿◕。)
For me in choosing ICO to invest on I only check whether mission and vision is that good or not because I think it signifies the quality and the future of the coin itself in the market.
Activity: 53
I think,the vision and mission of the project is very important to the participants of the campaign, and from here we can analyze the quality and future of the project will be good or not. You need to be careful while investing in ICO. There is no regulatory body who can control ICOs so it's your duty to analyze and research an ICO properly before investing in it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
Every ICO has it own white paper, that we can read. Its one of the best thing to know if its a good one. You may alao look the likes of every ICO, it shows that a lot of people are visiting their site and gain the trust of those people out there. Smiley

You need to take a view at all the competing products in crypto and outside crypto space and that is a really ardous task to do. Is rarely worth the effort for small investments.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
I will tell you the main secret how to choose a good ICO nowadays - you need to join in most pools groups that gather money for private sales and join only those blockchain platforms that were collecting money outside of all pools and had a personal cap for ICO/presale participants.
Pages:
Jump to: