Pages:
Author

Topic: New ICOs and how to choose a proper one? - page 7. (Read 1745 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 13
There are top 5 values you should consider before investing: Project idea, Technology, Team, Community, Investment potential. Also you should make research during investing, read reviews, look at the rating and compare. Take a look at ICO reviews on IcoGuide www.icoguide.com
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
There are many ICO is going on in this forum.Some are legal and the others are scam.You can identify them by reading their white paper, website, roadmap and projects details.Actually, it is difficult to choose a proper one.But by doing those,you can justify a legal bounty.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
there are lots sites on online who search the best ico for u
so u dont have to spend much time in doing research about ico
1. ico bench
2. ico bazar
i used this to site for tarcking ico

That's true. If you don't feel entirely confident choosing all by yourself you can always research on some of these websites. But then don't rely 100% on them but do your own homework. I thought the cultural coin website and whitepaper look good and they also have a decent rating on the ICO bench. Also saw that they even show the sites they are listed on on their website itself - which is a good sign to me. Have you taken the next step yet?
Activity: 153
there are lots sites on online who search the best ico for u
so u dont have to spend much time in doing research about ico
1. ico bench
2. ico bazar
i used this to site for tarcking ico
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Just click at the bottom of my message you can see the proper one ICO which is the NYNJA all the details that you want are there precise and complete so upon reading all the details you will think that this is a proper one. From the owner down to staff are there marketing strategy also there even a white paper that will guide you still there.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
First of all it's their product, does it exist alpha version or not. Then I'll find information about team members.
Activity: 37
With so many ICOs coming around it can be hard to decide.
I believe it's important to make your own decision : not just to follow hype, you know (though in ICO field hype is a sign of success Wink
Take time and make your own investigation: read the whitepaper attentively, ask questions to the team and see how they'll react, review the team background.
Also, I can suggest you overlooking ICO listings sites. There are many of them where experts can give their opinion or rate the project. That also helps
Thanks for the answer. Of course one has to take care with a hype and investigate by oneself if the project is worth it and will/could have success. A good whitepaper is just the beginning of a good project. Are yourself very familiar to ICOs (or maybe an expert)? I don't want to join now a lot of ICOs....would remain more focused on one ICO. If you have a lot of experience in it....at first sight, what do you think about www.culturalplaces.com?
copper member
Activity: 420
Hype is not always the best path to follow if you want to pick long term winners.

Solid team + great idea + excellent metrics.
Activity: 139
My experience for choosing good ico is that:
- Observe the promotion and marketing of ico. If ico attaches importance to development. They will prepare marketing strategies, presale early marketing.
- professional team and long experience.
- The whitepaper is presented clean and clear. roadmap from 2-3 years.
- Ideas must be realistic and appropriate to the needs and intentions of users.
copper member
Activity: 210
With so many ICOs coming around it can be hard to decide.
I believe it's important to make your own decision : not just to follow hype, you know (though in ICO field hype is a sign of success Wink
Take time and make your own investigation: read the whitepaper attentively, ask questions to the team and see how they'll react, review the team background.
Also, I can suggest you overlooking ICO listings sites. There are many of them where experts can give their opinion or rate the project. That also helps
Activity: 238
Many people think that advertising of an ICO on social media sites and seeing it everywhere on each platform provides evidence for the fact that this ICO may be has the chances of being successful in nature, but this might also be an inclusion just to gain the financial resources from you, beware of that
Activity: 378
Merit: 6
It is not so easy to choose a good ico now. I would suggest you to read whitepaper, to join their community and ask question to admins, to look the quality of their content. there are different sites with ico ratings. one of good ico as for me now is https://contribute.safecrypt.io
Go directly to the site or start with ANN https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/icobounty-safecryptio-bounty-campaigns-2399912
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
What are your criteria to choose a good ICO? I am looking a little bit around and found have some interesting ICO in mind but I am still not sure if to buy some coins or not. Actually there is for example this ICO running now: www.culturalplaces.com . Its about a new cryptocurrency called Cultural Coin and it should be used as an platform for culture and events. Ticketing should also be paid with the same cryptocurrency. This is for example a project which sounds interesting for me. But obviously there are others also.
Would you choose this one or what are your most important ICO criteria?
Thanks Wink

Choosing a good ICo is a challenging event. For me the first thing to do is read their platform if it is have a good impact to the people in the society.  We know that people want a new for their on investing. They also want a Profitable that they can use in thier own future.

Thank you.

ICOAlert is a list of up and coming, current, and recently ended ICO’s. It is a great resource to find undervalued up and coming CryptoCurrency that may be very valuable in the future. I looked at three aspects: 1) basic concept; 2) team; 3) interest or hype.
Activity: 210
What are your criteria to choose a good ICO? I am looking a little bit around and found have some interesting ICO in mind but I am still not sure if to buy some coins or not. Actually there is for example this ICO running now: www.culturalplaces.com . Its about a new cryptocurrency called Cultural Coin and it should be used as an platform for culture and events. Ticketing should also be paid with the same cryptocurrency. This is for example a project which sounds interesting for me. But obviously there are others also.
Thanks Wink

Choosing a good ICo is a challenging event. For me the first thing to do is read their platform if it is have a good impact to the people in the society.  We know that people want a new for their on investing. They also want a Profitable that they can use in thier own future.

Thank you.
Activity: 196
Today a new good ICO starting their ICO and in my opinion it is CellBlocks(cellblocks.io) which can be determined by the experienced team behind the project. The project has such valuable product to meet some different purpose. The main concept of CellBlocks ICO is to implement transaction for inmates in prisons which is very unique in crypto space and has some real life value for the prisoners. I hope anyone may convinced by their whitepaper(https://cellblocks.io/whitepaper.pdf)
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
The types of ICO's that I am currently investing in are the ones where the project is building the underlying layers of the blockchain. I think the market is not developed enough right now to predict who will be the winners in the application space. The only application layer tokens I would consider are the ones attached to cryptotrading as they have been the best performing group among application tokens.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
i don't think you should invest in any ICO, its too hard to tell lately which ones are worth buying into because of scams.

I would rather wait for the coin to hit the exchanges (if it ever does) and buy it at lower prices a few weeks later.
Activity: 39
Welcome to the future of crypto. mtc aka marinecoin is a super advanced coin from 2013 that is being revived with a rapidly growing community.  This ico is handed out fairly with proof of promotion.  MTC gains value from the large community efforts. Marinecoin is an eco friendly coin that  dev-less and uses artificial intelligence. mtc will be worth a lot in the future so you don’t want to miss out on this chance.  Check out marinecoin here marineco.in/ and become part of the community and get your coins by doing a small task.  Want gold? want donks? Want to be a baller? Don’t miss your chance.  You will get 20k mtc just by doing a proof of promotion.
Activity: 31
It is getting really difficult to choose the right ICO to invest into now because no matter how well hyped a project is its started dumping immediately after listing on the exchanges. Investing in ICO now is like chosing a soap in a supermarket because the market is too crowded

Totally agree, the choice is massive! It's great to hear opinions in forums but the research needs to be done properly. On the cultural places website they say they'll announce the exchange date 2 months after the ending of ICO - still a while to go until we'll know.

Thanks Wink

it seems the ICO you say is a good ICO and will be successful. I saw a coin that had sold almost half of the target. the coin on this project is likely to be sold out before the expected date. ICO criteria I like are like this ICO because it is obviously the development of their token sales.

Thanks for the answer! They already sold more than 6 million of the so called cultural coin in the second phase. What I like is that the project is clear and transparent.

You are right with transparency, the infos they provide are promising. Also great results for now, will definitely keep an eye on it. They have 4 phases, right? And do you know when the wallet will be ready after that?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
It is getting really difficult to choose the right ICO to invest into now because no matter how well hyped a project is its started dumping immediately after listing on the exchanges. Investing in ICO now is like chosing a soap in a supermarket because the market is too crowded
Pages:
Jump to: