Pages:
Author

Topic: New Lending Platform BitLend.io - page 3. (Read 26316 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!
October 14, 2015, 02:26:17 PM
Still no answers to these questions about Bitlend:

Is this the correct and complete lineup of the principals involved with Bitlend?

D. Allen Shinners
Joe Mordica
Adam Matlack
Matthew K Eden It now appears that this Paycoin Creep is part of Bitlend.io as well
Jason Sponaugle
Richard Nelson
Eric Kraus
Michael J. Koerner  Michael claims to be promoting Bitlend.io. for free

ALL of these people were/are deeply involved in either the GAW and/or Paycoin schemes in a variety of ways. ALL of them.

Since the pack of really standup guys running Bitlend refuse to answer even the most basic of questions about the Bitlend operation, I have sifted through the various statements made by the admitted principals- some of which have since been removed or edited, to try to ascertain the complete ownership of this completely legitimate and trustworthy lending institution. Please respond and verify that these people are all involved in Bitlend, and also please indicate any others, including paid and unpaid shills and such.

While you are at it, can you please answer the question about the supposed Dubai business incorporation for Bitlend? Is it a UAE/Dubai registered business or not? Why on earth are you refusing to answer even the most basic questions about Bitlend? If the UAE/Dubai registration is legitimate and not a flat out lie, then who are the UAE national(s) who have the 51% minimum ownership of Bitlend that is required for that to be legitimate? Your (dis)information campaign started out by stating that you, Jason Sponaugle, and Dick Nelson were the owners, and then you changed that to "Oh gosh it is actually 6 people and myself", and now this. Please explain EXACTLY who is involved in this operation so that potential investors and customers can make an informed decision about whether they should use the Bitlend.io service.
Quite a pickle you are in here Allen. Can you or any of those involved in Bitlend.io please explain why everything about this operation is actually the opposite of what the facts and common sense say it is? PLEASE.

This question goes out to everyone, but the Bitlend Operation Team in particular, of course: Assuming the Dubai registration is valid, and at this time that is a big if, Bitlend appears to be perhaps barely in compliance with various anti-fraud and anti-predatory lending laws of the United States of America and it's constituent States , skirting regulation of some due to operating with Bitcoin instead of USD, and perhaps also by "registering" (maybe) the Bitlend operation in Dubai. To my knowledge ALL of the principals in Bitlend are United States Citizens who currently reside in the United States. If all of Bitlend's acting principals are residing in and performing the functions of this "company" (no proof of actual legal incorporation has been provided yet) within the United States of America, are they then not required to adhere to US laws?

Another thing occurred to me recently, which I am unsure about. Bitlend appears to be operating in a "legal gray area" due to the loans being made in BTC. (What about WY and NY??) However, the ultimate liability of the borrower and protection for the lender rests in collection agencies. These collection agencies will seek remedy not in BTC, but in United States Dollars. If the ultimate liability of these loans rests in USD, does that make Bitlend subject to the financial, anti-fraud, and anti-predatory lending laws (especially CO's APLLs) that they are trying to skirt? This is a very serious question that needs to be addressed. Bitlend? Are you going to answer? Any legal or financial professional's here on BCT care to give their opinion on this?

Expect this list of valid and basic questions about Bitlend to grow and be asked repeatedly until they are answered. If anyone is aware of any information that I have missed or an incorrect conclusion I have made about the above, please post here with any information you have.

P.S: With the recently released but heavily redacted testimony of Coinfire's Mike Johnson to the FBI about the vicious attacks and harassment at the hands of the Paycoiner Cult directed by Homero Joshua Garza, it is looking like that might actually develop into a Murder for Hire trial. If and when that happens, it is likely that ALL scumbags who were paid by Josh Garza to shill and worse for him in support of his fraud operation will at minimum be listed during such a trial. The clock is ticking away on the period in which anyone on that list can come clean before then. Food for thought.

you should guest post for coin fire! doing great work here!
\

Thanks, guys. This operation is just chock full-o-Paycoin scum. The shocking part is the way Allen Shinners has behaved during this whole Bitlend launch. The guy has apparently gone full Garza. I personally am convinced that he is intentionally throwing the GAWsuit , and this shady Bitlend operation full of Paycoin Scum is part of that. Not a single answer to even the most basic questions regarding Bitlend so far, but I will keep posting these questions repeatedly until they are.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123
October 09, 2015, 01:24:54 PM
Agreed!

Here is See Million pretending to blog, but is, in fact, spamming LinkedIn!

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/service-management-its-missing-link-carmelo-milian

Be sure to leave a comment.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
October 08, 2015, 12:52:32 AM

Is this the correct and complete lineup of the principals involved with Bitlend?

D. Allen Shinners
Joe Mordica
Adam Matlack
Matthew K Eden It now appears that this Paycoin Creep is part of Bitlend.io as well
Jason Sponaugle
Richard Nelson
Eric Kraus

ALL of these people were/are deeply involved in either the GAW and/or Paycoin schemes in a variety of ways. ALL of them.

Since the pack of really standup guys running Bitlend refuse to answer even the most basic of questions about the Bitlend operation, I have sifted through the various statements made by the admitted principals- some of which have since been removed or edited, to try to ascertain the complete ownership of this completely legitimate and trustworthy lending institution. Please respond and verify that these people are all involved in Bitlend, and also please indicate any others, including paid and unpaid shills and such.

While you are at it, can you please answer the question about the supposed Dubai business incorporation for Bitlend? Is it a UAE/Dubai registered business or not? Why on earth are you refusing to answer even the most basic questions about Bitlend? If the UAE/Dubai registration is legitimate and not a flat out lie, then who are the UAE national(s) who have the 51% minimum ownership of Bitlend that is required for that to be legitimate? Your (dis)information campaign started out by stating that you, Jason Sponaugle, and Dick Nelson were the owners, and then you changed that to "Oh gosh it is actually 6 people and myself", and now this. Please explain EXACTLY who is involved in this operation so that potential investors and customers can make an informed decision about whether they should use the Bitlend.io service.
Quite a pickle you are in here Allen. Can you or any of those involved in Bitlend.io please explain why everything about this operation is actually the opposite of what the facts and common sense say it is? PLEASE.

This question goes out to everyone, but the Bitlend Operation Team in particular, of course: Assuming the Dubai registration is valid, and at this time that is a big if, Bitlend appears to be perhaps barely in compliance with various anti-fraud and anti-predatory lending laws of the United States of America and it's constituent States , skirting regulation of some due to operating with Bitcoin instead of USD, and perhaps also by "registering" (maybe) the Bitlend operation in Dubai. To my knowledge ALL of the principals in Bitlend are United States Citizens who currently reside in the United States. If all of Bitlend's acting principals are residing in and performing the functions of this "company" (no proof of actual legal incorporation has been provided yet) within the United States of America, are they then not required to adhere to US laws?

Another thing occurred to me recently, which I am unsure about. Bitlend appears to be operating in a "legal gray area" due to the loans being made in BTC. (What about WY and NY??) However, the ultimate liability of the borrower and protection for the lender rests in collection agencies. These collection agencies will seek remedy not in BTC, but in United States Dollars. If the ultimate liability of these loans rests in USD, does that make Bitlend subject to the financial, anti-fraud, and anti-predatory lending laws (especially CO's APLLs) that they are trying to skirt? This is a very serious question that needs to be addressed. Bitlend? Are you going to answer? Any legal or financial professional's here on BCT care to give their opinion on this?

Expect this list of valid and basic questions about Bitlend to grow and be asked repeatedly until they are answered. If anyone is aware of any information that I have missed or an incorrect conclusion I have made about the above, please post here with any information you have.

P.S: With the recently released but heavily redacted testimony of Coinfire's Mike Johnson to the FBI about the vicious attacks and harassment at the hands of the Paycoiner Cult directed by Homero Joshua Garza, it is looking like that might actually develop into a Murder for Hire trial. If and when that happens, it is likely that ALL scumbags who were paid by Josh Garza to shill and worse for him in support of his fraud operation will at minimum be listed during such a trial. The clock is ticking away on the period in which anyone on that list can come clean before then. Food for thought.

you should guest post for coin fire! doing great work here!
legendary
October 07, 2015, 08:53:20 PM

D. Allen Shinners
Joe Mordica
Adam Matlack
Jason Sponaugle
Richard Nelson
Eric Kraus

Keep at it, PR!

The chilling reality of this situation is the possibility of partners, (ex-GAW & others,) whom we do NOT know about & maybe never will... 

Huh Brrrrrrrrrrr! Huh
October 07, 2015, 09:22:47 AM

D. Allen Shinners
Joe Mordica
Adam Matlack
Jason Sponaugle
Richard Nelson
Eric Kraus

legendary
October 06, 2015, 11:22:05 PM
The following is not an accusation, just my personal opinion on what is transpiring.

A lot of information has been pouring in during the past couple days about suspicions surrounding Allen and the GAWsuit. No proof of that at this point, but I have now seen compelling (to me) evidence that this Bitlend operation is in fact a Hindenburg that was intended to crash and burn with a lot of smoke and fire that no one who is paying attention would miss. Is Allen partnering with GAW/Paycoin scum no accident or stupid blunder at all, but part of a plan to monkey wrench the GAWsuit? I know that at least one of these tippers was directly involved in the setup involving the Bitlend launch and the "leak" about Joe Mordica being involved and was suspicious at the time but did not understand what could be going on, but now realizes he was being used in a setup and is scared shitless about what he now knows he is involved in.

I have also had someone who has proven to have accurate insider information in the past (VERY accurate  Wink) tell me flat out that he is certain that Allen is intentionally throwing the "GAWsuit" but he is not involved and does not have any real proof, but again, he gave some damned good tips on where to start looking. That, combined with what piqued my interest in this possibility in the first place makes me personally convinced that Allen is throwing the GAWsuit, and that this Bitlend clusterfuck is simply part of that plan. I am going to spend some serious time this weekend trying to sort out and connect these dots I now have, and please, if you have ANY tips, ideas, theories, or evidence post it here or PM me.

To any of you who are knowingly or unknowingly involved in this, the time to come clean is now. Tomorrow will be too late.

P.S: For those of you who are still skeptical of this (I am assuming this is most people at this point), just read some of D. Allen Shinners Emails to Josh. The guy sounds like a Harvard Professor giving a business lecture FFS. And then go back to the first page of this thread and read how he decided to launch Bitlend and ask yourself why someone this knowledgeable about business would intentionally launch a business like a complete and total fucking imbecile on crack. Think about it.

Good catch -- nice reference to Stuart Fraser / CANTOR FITZGERALD from Allen.  HAH!  Shinners told all the GAWSUIT "litigants" to stay quiet about mentioning any of them specifically in public or it could "hurt" their case.
He has insinuated many times that they have deep pockets to plunder for restitution, without naming names, of course.
I'm betting that they're all working together, even now.
October 06, 2015, 08:10:25 AM

D. Allen Shinners
Joe Mordica
Adam Matlack
Jason Sponaugle
Richard Nelson
Eric Kraus

Since the pack of really standup guys running Bitlend refuse to answer even the most basic of questions about the Bitlend operation, I have sifted through the various statements made by the admitted principals- some of which have since been removed or edited, to try to ascertain the complete ownership of this completely legitimate and trustworthy lending institution. Please respond and verify that these people are all involved in Bitlend, and also please indicate any others, including paid shills and such.

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
October 02, 2015, 09:15:09 AM
Hallo,

I see that platform work and have an open listing. Have anyone an invite for me?

Hello, I will gladly send you an invite, Dr. Dick will be happy if I send you same invitation as he has got. You only need to send me your documents, if you trust Dr. Dick, then you must trust me too and Dr. Dick will make us rich. Dr. Dick is very experienced and his is trustworthy as he is always using billy boy.

This is an example of how an scan copy should look like. Everything has to be visible and at least 300dpi.

I welcome you to send us a letter with any questions you might have, the more you send, the better it is for you. Please send your request to this person:
Code:
Steven Nelson
bitlend trading LLC
P.O.Box 185799 Dubai
Dubai
Texas
AE

call us on our hidden number, we use high technology for encryption, best monkeys work for us, real KingKong's, no Ding Dong's! You will get this hidden number, as well as an NonReply from Mr. Dick after passing us your documents, we will chat with you. Are you conform with this?

If anyone wants an invitation, send your documents to bitpop Smiley, he will gladly help you out.
October 02, 2015, 09:07:09 AM
The following is not an accusation, just my personal opinion on what is transpiring.

A lot of information has been pouring in during the past couple days about suspicions surrounding Allen and the GAWsuit. No proof of that at this point, but I have now seen compelling (to me) evidence that this Bitlend operation is in fact a Hindenburg that was intended to crash and burn with a lot of smoke and fire that no one who is paying attention would miss. Is Allen partnering with GAW/Paycoin scum no accident or stupid blunder at all, but part of a plan to monkey wrench the GAWsuit? I know that at least one of these tippers was directly involved in the setup involving the Bitlend launch and the "leak" about Joe Mordica being involved and was suspicious at the time but did not understand what could be going on, but now realizes he was being used in a setup and is scared shitless about what he now knows he is involved in.

I have also had someone who has proven to have accurate insider information in the past (VERY accurate  Wink) tell me flat out that he is certain that Allen is intentionally throwing the "GAWsuit" but he is not involved and does not have any real proof, but again, he gave some damned good tips on where to start looking. That, combined with what piqued my interest in this possibility in the first place makes me personally convinced that Allen is throwing the GAWsuit, and that this Bitlend clusterfuck is simply part of that plan. I am going to spend some serious time this weekend trying to sort out and connect these dots I now have, and please, if you have ANY tips, ideas, theories, or evidence post it here or PM me.

To any of you who are knowingly or unknowingly involved in this, the time to come clean is now. Tomorrow will be too late.

P.S: For those of you who are still skeptical of this (I am assuming this is most people at this point), just read some of D. Allen Shinners Emails to Josh. The guy sounds like a Harvard Professor giving a business lecture FFS. And then go back to the first page of this thread and read how he decided to launch Bitlend and ask yourself why someone this knowledgeable about business would intentionally launch a business like a complete and total fucking imbecile on crack. Think about it.

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
October 02, 2015, 08:16:20 AM
Are you sure?  Huh  Shocked

They don't give me any reply!

Good. Why would you want to give your personal information to a bunch of fraudsters anyhow?  Huh
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 02, 2015, 07:12:12 AM
Are you sure?  Huh  Shocked

They don't give me any reply!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Forex Account Manager
October 02, 2015, 07:01:26 AM
Hallo,

I see that platform work and have an open listing. Have anyone an invite for me?
October 01, 2015, 12:40:47 PM
I posted this in the GAW thread and I think it merits posting here. Korfax, you especially need to read the bottom part if nothing else:

I am still trying to figure out if it is ridiculous hubris or plain old fucking stupidity. Probably a mix of both I guess. Longshot chance that this idiotic move was intentional- if the theory that Allen is actually throwing the GAWsuit proves to be true he might be doing this to discredit Joe Mordica's testimony- which the suit is relying on if it has any chance at all, delay the trial for as long as possible, then expose himself as having a confilct of interest and step aside- so that the whole lawsuit process has to go back to square one, etc. It is actually possible, the more I think about it, the more it looks like the only thing that is logical. Not sure how much you read of that thread, but it kicks off with Jason Sponaugle (one the Bitlend Team) lying and saying he is a satisfied customer of Bitlend, blah blah and has a real nice boner from his experience with them. Korfax ( Michael J, Koerner ) jumps in to do some tag team shilling with him. Then Jason is exposed, and the whole thing goes straight off a fucking cliff, Wile E. Coyote style.

Honestly? I didn't read it at all, i have my fill just reading the stream of analyzed information coming from here. But when known scammer group start a project together, then start acting super chill-y as part of an obvious offline plan...

Trying to do a second one, Homero style? Then I guess they learned well from Papa.

This was my reaction. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12469532

So, let me get this straight: The guy organizing the group lawsuit against GAW is in business with some of the central people who were part of the GAW/Paycoin scam, and this is but one of several creepily Garza like operations he has sprouting to life.

My head actually blew up just like that. Lit up half of Boston.

Still haven't quite completely digested the possibilities of what is actually going on. Every time I think of another possible angle, it is there. Coincidences are piling up like crazy. The possibility that the GAWsuit is a sham is now looking logical instead of way out there tinfoil hat shit.

Do you remember Josh offering a 10BTC bounty on Hashtalk if you could lay out his complete Plan from the start to the end? I'm wondering if anyone claimed it, but bottom line, i wonder if that included the scammy portion of his plan. Tongue

I don't think Joshy has ever paid up on a single wager in his life. Some people don't seem to think that he is still playing the GAW/Paycoin scam game, but that is simply wrong. He is in the final innings now, he's on third and the fucker is trying to steal home plate. Knocking out the lawsuit removes probably the largest - and most persistent, of any monetary liabilities he is faced with. Quite a bargain if Garza were to make one guy whole++ . ~200k is cheap for negating $5,000,000 - $20,000,000 worth of judgements that would haunt Garza forever. And save someone the time and trouble of having to sue to get anything back. Quite possible that the ~$100k Allen says he lost would have ruined him. IF Garza (they were pals for quite some time) were to say  "he look, why can't we be reezunable hear. You need your investment back, and I need to get lawsuits off my back. I make you whole, and then some, *soon™, (pays him in Paycoins  Smiley) and all you have to do is this little thing for me." Then get him to wrap up as many GAW victims as possible in one suit, signing away their rights (supposedly) to sue on their own. I think malfeasance or utter incompetence on Allen's part can be easily shown if anyone wants out of that bullshit document they signed when they joined the GAWsuit. Where is the part on that making it clear that Allen is in business Joe Mordica, one of the people in large part responsible for the fraud they are suing over?

The whole thing is suspicious as hell to me. The Bitlend launch fiasco is either staggering stupidity- or something else - such as:  What if this was the time they had in mind to introduce the fact that Allen is in cahoots with the star witness for the lawsuit and start to wreck the viability of the suit in general? Waste as much time as possible (6 months now) and then wreck it as gently and slowly as possible, and then it would be left in a shambles and more than a year will have passed. Not that they would likely ever collect anything substantial anyways, since they located the suit in Texas- the deadbeat state. If this scenario or something close to it is true, one would have to wonder about people like Korfax" role. He loves to hang around with this pack of Con men and thieves, so whatever he gets he fucking deserves, regardless of whether he is a player or just a useful "hangaround" idiot to the Gang. If the dumbass is just a stooge, he might think about shifting his anger a bit at this point. I am not the one who got him to soak himself in gasoline and roast marshmallows, that would be the Paycoin Gang.

This reminds me of an old  truism Grandpa Revere used to say a lot: "If you lie down with dirty filthy rabid dogs, they'll fuck ya in the ass."
October 01, 2015, 12:02:13 PM
OK. Now you could see that they haven't reply me!

October 01, 2015, 10:35:57 AM
you registered just to comment on bitlend?

Smiley

NO.  Tongue

It seems really strager. I receive an invite, then i submit my id but my accoun was locked.

Are you aware that you just sent your full personal and financial information- everything needed to steal your identity- to Joe Mordica, the guy who ran the technical side of the GAW / Paycoin fraud schemes?

Cry
October 01, 2015, 10:28:31 AM

Smiley

NO.  Tongue

It seems really strager. I receive an invite, then i submit my id but my accoun was locked.

Are you aware that you just sent your full personal and financial information- everything needed to steal your identity- to Joe Mordica, the guy who ran the technical side of the GAW / Paycoin fraud schemes?
October 01, 2015, 10:26:42 AM

Smiley

NO.  Tongue

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1009
October 01, 2015, 10:15:30 AM

Smiley
October 01, 2015, 10:09:13 AM
I see that now Bitlend.io have an opening listing, so platform goes well. I hope that support could contact me soon
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
October 01, 2015, 09:53:11 AM
Ok. I'm gone to another platform (BTCJAM or LOANBASE who is better for investing? And for borrow?)

BTCJam is garbage, don't bother. I wouldn't invest at any bitcoin loan service to be honest.
Pages:
Jump to: