Pages:
Author

Topic: New Lending Platform BitLend.io - page 10. (Read 26316 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!
September 19, 2015, 10:06:04 PM
I am really patient in waiting for an official response regarding this question, Alan should do it, as the fact that he is probably the last person to point finger to and there could be an reasonable explanation.

Myself, I do not mind if alan makes something good of this service, he is good guy helping others, not many organise a lawsuit, even if his investemnt is involved, I am sure that there is no intention on his side to scam or be involved in any way with gawtards.

It's a long post so I won't quote it:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/welcome-to-bitlend/5341/22

So, Allen says that having the guy who was in charge of both the technical aspects of the Hashlet scam Ponzi implementation, and then in implementing the entire Paycoin scam from the tech side is a great guy and should be trusted? Un-friggenbelievable. And that after he tried to hide the rat hiding in his cellar. Hold on to your hats, folks, the winds of scam is a blowing. The scam barometer is on the rise, and soon, the scam pressure will blow out your eardrums.

P.S: Don't forget that Allen is also aware of Joe trying (maybe succeeding- we don't know) to blackmail Garza during their falling out. And Allen thinks he is someone TRUSTWORTHY? As in trust this shithead with your personal and FINANCIAL INFORMATION trustworthy? Insane.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
September 19, 2015, 10:03:27 PM
I am really patient in waiting for an official response regarding this question, Alan should do it, as the fact that he is probably the last person to point finger to and there could be an reasonable explanation.

Myself, I do not mind if alan makes something good of this service, he is good guy helping others, not many organise a lawsuit, even if his investemnt is involved, I am sure that there is no intention on his side to scam or be involved in any way with gawtards.

what a crock of shit.

He "ran" a data center that didn't pay their electric bills or deliver coins to the customers. He was in prime position to tell everyone that "hashlets" didn't exist and that they didn't have the amount they sold.

If Joe couldn't figure out it was a scam he's too stupid to do anything else. If allen can't realize that so is he.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
September 19, 2015, 09:58:47 PM

September 19, 2015, 09:53:18 PM
So, basically, thus far Allen has managed to get ~400 GAW customers to hitch their star to his wagon, and now, many months later ,he has managed to find a lawyer who will take their money and that's it? And no one is even suspicious about him working with the same crooks who supposedly ripped him off? Mind boggling, but we are dealing with an extremely gullible and non-questioning bunch of people for the most part in the GAW victims camp.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
September 19, 2015, 09:39:12 PM

legendary
September 19, 2015, 09:33:36 PM
So, let me get this straight: The guy organizing the group lawsuit against GAW is in business with some of the central people who were part of the GAW/Paycoin scam, and this is but one of several creepily Garza like operations he has sprouting to life.

http://i.imgur.com/NwKXNav.gif

As far as I know Allen he's nothing like Garza and he was one of the first major Kool-Aid drinkers to slam the door on the shitshow - I think he said something like "you insult our intelligence" in response to one of Garza's harebrained schemes (Honors program? I don't recall) while everyone was still clapping and cheering.

Anyway. Involvement of Mordica et al is quite concerning. Someone who was clearly part of the abysmal hashrate rentals pretending to be GAW's "hosting" in early 2014 and then all later shenanigans (e.g. a data center built in October to "host" hashlets sold in August) is a bad hire for a trust-based business like a lending site.

The irony level involved in having the guy in charge of suing GAW being in business with some of the people who are responsible for (supposedly? Roll Eyes) ripping him off is so insanely high I can cut a piece of iron out of the air with my finger and grind it into an axe. And here I was a couple days ago joking on Kapetan organizing a Scrypt CC lawsuit while he is still pimping that scam! If someone had a suspicious nature, he might wonder just how vigorously Allen is having that suit pursued. How is that going, by the way?

I don't know the details or the current status but I think the lawsuit is focusing on GAW's and Garza's personal assets. So is it ironic - probably; a conflict of interest - probably not, if you trust that jmordica doesn't have a few thousand BTC stashed somewhere Smiley. I don't so I wouldn't be putting my retirement savings into BitLend just yet.
September 19, 2015, 09:17:13 PM
So, let me get this straight: The guy organizing the group lawsuit against GAW is in business with some of the central people who were part of the GAW/Paycoin scam, and this is but one of several creepily Garza like operations he has sprouting to life.

As far as I know Allen he's nothing like Garza and he was one of the first major Kool-Aid drinkers to slam the door on the shitshow - I think he said something like "you insult our intelligence" in response to one of Garza's harebrained schemes (Honors program? I don't recall) while everyone was still clapping and cheering.

Anyway. Involvement of Mordica et al is quite concerning. Someone who was clearly part of the abysmal hashrate rentals pretending to be GAW's "hosting" in early 2014 and then all later shenanigans (e.g. a data center built in October to "host" hashlets sold in August) is a bad hire for a trust-based business like a lending site.

The irony level involved in having the guy in charge of suing GAW being in business with some of the people who are responsible for (supposedly? Roll Eyes) ripping him off is so insanely high I can cut a piece of iron out of the air with my finger and grind it into an axe. And here I was a couple days ago joking on Kapetan organizing a Scrypt CC lawsuit while he is still pimping that scam! If someone had a suspicious nature, he might wonder just how vigorously Allen is having that suit pursued. How is that going, by the way?
legendary
September 19, 2015, 09:09:42 PM

September 19, 2015, 08:55:21 PM
Nobody, why do you think someone cares about him Smiley

If someone of GAW is involved then it's already a bad sign. It looks like there are many who try them out and some information could help others to decide and get own impression, like involvement of ex. GAW employee, I do not care if it is a joe or someone else from gaws scam team. I think it is the same reason why you probably posted your comment, if nobody cares, why do you care?

Oh, mordica being involved means stay away, but you should have been staying away after finding the first gawtard involved. I'm good someone dug deep enough to find someone that deeply involved, but people need to wake up and shun all these guys.

Regarding GAW, I think, who is still sleeping, he will not get awake, no matter what you do, ganza got reward for scammer of 2014, I do not think we need more comments on it to waste each others time, or?
legendary
September 19, 2015, 08:51:52 PM

If someone of GAW is involved then it's already a bad sign. It looks like there are many who try them out and some information could help others to decide and get own impression, like involvement of ex. GAW employee, I do not care if it is a joe or someone else from gaws scam team. I think it is the same reason why you probably posted your comment, if nobody cares, why do you care?

Oh, mordica being involved means stay away, but you should have been staying away after finding the first gawtard involved. I'm good someone dug deep enough to find someone that deeply involved, but people need to wake up and shun all these guys.
September 19, 2015, 08:48:25 PM
Where did you get this picture, its great  Tongue
September 19, 2015, 08:41:50 PM

September 19, 2015, 08:31:13 PM
Now I ask myself, what is the source of the guy who asked about it on their forum.
September 19, 2015, 08:29:37 PM
Wow- and here I figured this was just some random BS, and here it turns out that Mordica really is involved.

Never really read much of Allen's posts before, did he always sound like he was emulating Garza?

Lol Smiley, I knew it, that's why I asked and did research by myself. You are tipping good, you should share some tips for sports Smiley
September 19, 2015, 08:26:19 PM
Wow- and here I figured this was just some random BS, and here it turns out that Mordica really is involved.

Never really read much of Allen's posts before, did he always sound like he was emulating Garza?
September 19, 2015, 08:23:07 PM

legendary
September 19, 2015, 07:51:36 PM
Who cares about Joe? that's obviously a MAJOR red flag, but no one with a brain should want to get involved with the other gawtards involved in this site.

Anyone that deeply involved in anything to do with GAW and paycoin is either too stupid or too scummy to do business with in the future.
September 19, 2015, 06:56:54 PM
Ok, here is the answer about Joe. His involvement is not good at all, even if only partially. I would like to hear an comment from simdude how far was his involvement and why do you trust joe?
September 19, 2015, 05:33:06 PM
What is this about?

https://paycointalk.org/topic/592/bitlend-io-new-btc-lending-platform/11

Is this true? How many dirtbag Paycoin/GAW scammers are hiding in this new "business"?

I am just interrested, why does someone say Joe is involved, where does this info come from? If he is involved then it's really not nice not informing about it.

Alan should have presented this project here, not jason. I do not think he wanted to pretend he is a customer, I think he did not want to sound as developer, but why did he present it? Especially because their names are published on their homepage. I do not get a feeling that they hide something, except if it's true about joe.

Even Mr. Nelson would be better as he seems to work for support.

As far as I know, launch was success and that means soon we will see how it really works.

Pages:
Jump to: