Pages:
Author

Topic: New Lending Platform BitLend.io - page 9. (Read 26355 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
September 22, 2015, 04:21:59 PM
I also love the statement that "Joe had a copy", and this was the source code for what is now Bitlend. Put that one your pipe and puff on it for a second. Joe made an information robbery (Backdoor? Thumbdrive?) from GAW, and this is now Bitlend? Surely you jest, good sir!

Ah shit I'm slow. Now I remember Joe's e-mails saying something about BTCJam, screenshots, etc from as early as mid-2014. I was wondering what that meant. So GAW were developing a BTCJam "competitor" and cmilian seems to think that Joe kept the source code and it later became BitLend. Now of course cmilian is not what I would call a reliable witness but it's an interesting coincidence nonetheless.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 22, 2015, 02:53:47 PM
can u send me a invite code ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!
September 22, 2015, 02:08:09 PM
So guys, what's the conclusion about bitlend.io - scam, legit or in the grey zone and worth benefit of doubt until things start going wrong ?

the conclusion is: anyone slightly related to Josh Garza, CEO of Fraudulent GAW and Paycoin can only make you lose money. don't touch it.

What concerns me the most is the personal and financial information. THAT is where the money is from something like this, regardless of whether Allen realizes this or not. I am certain one of the known scammers he has hired to handle this information do. One thumb drive (or a few clicks of the mouse) and they would have the complete personal and financial records of every single customer in their database- forever. If they manage to build up a database of thousands of people that would be a goldmine , even if the information was used "legitimately". Nobody gives a crap about how nice of a guy Allen thinks Joe is, he has repeatedly demonstrated that he is not to be trusted with ANYTHING, especially information like this. I will give Allen the benefit of the doubt and say that he is simply gullible and not aware of the implications of putting people who have abused personal information in the past in charge of even more and more harmful if released -personal information. At best he is simply making an incredibly bad decision in hiring these scumbags from the Paycoin world. If I were to give a medical diagnosis, I would have to say that Allen has the worst case of Paycoin on the Brain ever seen.

Carmelo Milian's take on it:

https://btclendtalk.org/topic/891/bitlend-io  
https://archive.is/dfqPD

Cmilian is sure that this was a Garza production, because it was taking shape at the same time Garza was using GAW employees (probably including Joe) to help put BTCLend together. But, of course, after Garza "helped" create and fund BTCLend, he totally didn't take a cut of the action, because that is just the way Homero rolls.

I also love the statement that "Joe had a copy", and this was the source code for what is now Bitlend. Put that one your pipe and puff on it for a second. Joe made an information robbery (Backdoor? Thumbdrive?) from GAW, and this is now Bitlend? Surely you jest, good sir!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
September 22, 2015, 01:31:26 PM
So guys, what's the conclusion about bitlend.io - scam, legit or in the grey zone and worth benefit of doubt until things start going wrong ?

the conclusion is: anyone slightly related to Josh Garza, CEO of Fraudulent GAW and Paycoin can only make you lose money. don't touch it.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 22, 2015, 01:24:36 PM
September 21, 2015, 07:47:51 PM
A response to Allen's verbose excuses over on his pet forum about why he decided with great deliberation and forethought to hire for his financial firm the same bunch of crooks largely responsible for ripping himself and others off , resulting in the lawsuit he is heading against GAW / Garza. This is so fucking insane that I still can't quite fathom that this is actually true.

I guess hiring the very people you are suing is precisely what one should expect from the duly elected representative of a large group of the most gullible fucking idiots ever assembled, the Paycoiners. Here is one of them:

I agree. Lying down with a bunch of dirty, stinking dogs makes it likely that you will get up with fleas. It also makes it 100% certain that you will get up with some dirty, stinking dogs.

P.S: @ Bubba:  Not to go all grammar nazi or anything, but if you lye with dogs they will sort of dissolve. And flees? Well those are gone, too.
September 21, 2015, 06:10:07 PM
Here is a clue about why Bitlend is registered in Dubai.

Allen Shinners , CEO of Bitlend, chastising Homero Joshua Garza (While Allen still worked for or with GAW / Garza promoting GAW and Paycoin ) for not moving Paybase offshore to avoid all of those pesky money laundering and fraud laws in the US. Well, at least Allen takes his own advice and set Bitlend up in Dubai. You would not want Bitlend to be exposed to a possible group lawsuit in the US or anything like that in the future, right?? Cmon, what if Bitlend goes belly up and leaves some idiot investor bagholders pissed off who then decide to select the biggest idiot amongst them to lead a lawsuit against Bitlend? Gotta watch out for that, seriously. It really could happen just like that, I have seen it before with this GAW / Garza / Paycoin deal.

Who is the UAE national with at least 51% ownership of Bitlend, allowing it to be registered there again? Or is the Dubai corporate registry just another deception? Nothing says legitimate like intentionally planning ahead to structure your company to evade laws designed to protect people from things your company is going to be involved in.  
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
September 20, 2015, 03:01:05 PM
No it's too clever for ganza, they took a picture. To visit datacenter would cost money which he needs for dildos, that's probably how he defends himself in sending his retarded brother to the court:
September 20, 2015, 02:37:21 PM
OK, I see now.  I guess Allen Shinner and his business partner Joe Mordica must have staged that pic with just a couple racks of unplugged gear and added more to make it appear they have a really big data center to store Bitlend customer personal data and deposits.
September 20, 2015, 02:32:30 PM
@Paul
and you ask Smiley, just zoom to the image, I think this is enough, but you just need to compare light and where it comes from, it's photoshop
September 20, 2015, 01:54:54 PM
Came across a picture purportedly showing Allen & Joe in the new Bitlend Super CIA Level Security data server facility where all of your financial data is kept- far, FAR away from the hands of any potential crooks. No sir, no crooks are going to get at your information or deposits here, nope. No, SIR! Not in any Super CIA Level Security Level Outfit that Joe Mordica is known for running, not a fucking chance!

Some people were saying that they can see some signs of Photoshopping with this. I agree, when I  look close  I can see that some of the (obviously unplugged and non-functional) data servers were probably copy/pasted.
September 20, 2015, 01:26:40 PM
Yes, this global bullshit could come from the same poop   Shocked
September 20, 2015, 10:35:47 AM
Another genius over there talking about moridca's "redemption."

I would love some of the drugs they are on. I don't believe anyone involved is innocent of anything, but he is one of the top offenders. If there is some dream world where he was innocent he is definitely not smart enough to do anything else in the future. He was in charge of the data center which was a complete failure and the most obvious part of the scam.

Every step of the operation was fraudulent, but the data center might be the king. There were no hashlets in there, they posted fake pictures and videos, they accepted maintenance fees and didn't pay electric bills, and they didn't pass on mined coins to users. How the fuck can the guy in charge of that "redeem himself?"

I also recall some Emails where Joe is helping dig up personal information from the GAW customer database and connect it to various people that Josh wanted to target. That means YOU, fellow BCTrs! And then Allen hires this asshole ? Un-believable.

P.S: All of you who recently received that Global whatever blah scam phishing Email may very well have been targeted by information that was "leaked" - or maybe "hacked", stolen, or SOLD to whatever scam entity did that from this very same GAW (or associated scams) databases(s).That is assuming it wasn't  Garza or one of the insider GAWcrooks behind that directly, of course.That is a possibility , too.  And now Joe is part of an operation with access to your REAL full personal and FINANCIAL information? Are you fucking KIDDING ME? Touch the fucking wires together, folks. Turn on the lightbulb.
legendary
Activity: 1526
September 20, 2015, 10:26:36 AM
Another genius over there talking about moridca's "redemption."

I would love some of the drugs they are on. I don't believe anyone involved is innocent of anything, but he is one of the top offenders. If there is some dream world where he was innocent he is definitely not smart enough to do anything else in the future. He was in charge of the data center which was a complete failure and the most obvious part of the scam.

Every step of the operation was fraudulent, but the data center might be the king. There were no hashlets in there, they posted fake pictures and videos, they accepted maintenance fees and didn't pay electric bills, and they didn't pass on mined coins to users. How the fuck can the guy in charge of that "redeem himself?"
September 20, 2015, 08:28:20 AM
@ cryptonit: So, you want to believe that someone who intentionally chooses to deceive customers by lying to them (us) to instill false confidence in this operation means that he actually did not choose to do that. And, when cornered and nailed down in this deception, he proudly announces:

Yes i have been told i should come clean and let other customer include you guys find out for your self's if the system is what it is. And that is why i invite you to sign up and give it a shot. The only way to Redemption is to show what we can do.

So, "He was told he should come clean". Not "I suddenly realized that I was engaging in something morally deplorable (and possibly illegal) and have corrected my mistake. My sincere apologies to all of you who have read my intentional lies that I told in an effort to gain your Confidence. I see the error in my actions, take full responsibility for them, and will make sure that I never waver from the straight and narrow EVER again."

Can you see the difference between these two totally opposite actions? Probably not, or you would not have tried to defend the actions of this admitted liar in the first place.

Jason makes it perfectly clear that he simply does not understand that lying to people is WRONG. His only concern is that he is getting called out for lying and making the operation look like the shady bunch of creeps that it is, not that there is anything wrong with deceiving people so that they will feel comfortable handing over their entire lot of personal and financial information to this fucking liar. And then Allen announces (after being pushed into a corner- not of his own volition) that there are even MORE crooks from GAW working for this operation, and that he has been concealing this fact. These people are making it perfectly clear that they have no moral compass, and that they are comfortable in lying to me, you, EVERYBODY, just as long as it suits their purposes. This is NOT what I consider to be "trustworthy" actions in any way, shape, or form. These are the actions of amoral , self-serving scamdogs, and all of this long winded oration of excuses for these actions on a private forum controlled by Allen is not going to change these simple facts.

Hey Allen: I think you should hire Carlos Garza, he is out of work too. All that brazen criminal activity , like helping to Con a small fortune from you (supposedly) is ALL behind him now. I think you should hire that stinking liar to be your official spokesman. Replace this half-assed liar Jason with a real stone cold pro LIAR. After all, Carlos is just a scared little boy, cut him a break, huh? Why the fuck not? According to you, these scam leopards have changed their spots and are all a bunch of totally trustworthy guys now. Hell, I think you should go all the fucking way and hire Homero Joshua Garza as an adviser just to complete the whole picture.

P.S: I recall a recent scammer who created his own forum so he could control the narrative to his victims and block out unwanted criticism of his operation. His name was Homero Joshua Garza, and now Allen (one of the victims of Homero's scams) is following the exact same scam playbook. It is truly shocking to see this happening.

Cup of nice steaming hot IRONY anyone?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
September 19, 2015, 11:01:46 PM
What is this about?

https://paycointalk.org/topic/592/bitlend-io-new-btc-lending-platform/11

Is this true? How many dirtbag Paycoin/GAW scammers are hiding in this new "business"?

I am just interrested, why does someone say Joe is involved, where does this info come from? If he is involved then it's really not nice not informing about it.

Alan should have presented this project here, not jason. I do not think he wanted to pretend he is a customer, I think he did not want to sound as developer, but why did he present it? Especially because their names are published on their homepage. I do not get a feeling that they hide something, except if it's true about joe.

Even Mr. Nelson would be better as he seems to work for support.

As far as I know, launch was success and that means soon we will see how it really works.

September 19, 2015, 10:40:38 PM
I am thinking any lawyer with a pulse could make some serious hay with the fact that the guy suing GAW is also working closely with the very people he is saying ripped him off. How bad could they be if he is actually in business with them now? The whole idea is so fucking preposterous I can't quite wrap my head around it yet.

Just what this needs, more lawyers.

I'm actually impressed that a new way to throw good money after bad came up after the gawsuit.

The lawyers are already involved, it is just a matter of when and where they will say what, now. If I was involved in this lawsuit I would be wondering about Allen's motives. Is he trying to intentionally steer the lawsuit where it will fail? I would be suspicious as hell at this point, but the flock of turkeys in the GAWsuit are not likely to get their feathers ruffled over something trivial like the guy heading their lawsuit openly being in cahoots with the very same people who ripped them off. Nothing suspicious there at all.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1526
September 19, 2015, 10:33:34 PM
I am thinking any lawyer with a pulse could make some serious hay with the fact that the guy suing GAW is also working closely with the very people he is saying ripped him off. How bad could they be if he is actually in business with them now? The whole idea is so fucking preposterous I can't quite wrap my head around it yet.

Just what this needs, more lawyers.

I'm actually impressed that a new way to throw good money after bad came up after the gawsuit.
September 19, 2015, 10:23:51 PM
September 19, 2015, 10:16:06 PM
Who is innocent? If this is part of lawsuit, I think this information can be passed over.

Joe, Rick, Amanda (especially her) and all others are guilty. Joe did very well know what is going on, there is a phone recorded where even a child would understand that something is wrong. He worked with feds, thats maybe the only reason of his "innocence".
Pages:
Jump to: