Pages:
Author

Topic: New Lending Platform BitLend.io - page 5. (Read 26316 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!
September 30, 2015, 10:32:16 PM
I just can't understand what is wrong with these people who seemingly have a decent life going on and are addicted to Paycoin and the cult around it to the point that they lose all connection to reality. It was a FRAUD. Some of you even participated in it. You got PAYCOINED. Come clean, Get over it and quit trying to be little Garza's FFS. Get as far away from Crypto as you can and stay there. Or, do exactly what you have chosen to do instead. How is that working out ? 

When you look at the culture and dynamic of the shitstain Paycoiner forums they are all little Hashtalks. They miss the cult aspect of Hashtalk and Paycoin and want it to continue. Those that wielded power within the cult miss it mucho more than the flock, too.

P,S: Totally agree about the payment in Paycoin. From the Emails we know that Garza made most of his deals with as much of his play money as he could with a sprinkle of BTC tossed in as a sweetener. Makes people motivated to shill for their dinner that way, and of course costs Josh pretty much zero.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
September 30, 2015, 10:15:48 PM

Maybe he wasn't paid directly?  Maybe he did it for free or for other "perks"?  Just guessing.

But Garza stole/scammed from everyone it seems.  Even his "employees".

Don't like to totally guess, but judging from what we've seen from that jane, vlad, etc they probably got paid in hashlets and/or xpy. Holding onto those until they became worthless doesn't mean that people weren't paid.

How much of that 15k was cash/coins deposited by korfax and how much was xpy/hashpoints/other nonsense valued at an insane number? Was anyone really stupid enough to leave 15k worth of anything in any of the websites by the time ganza finally pulled a runner?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
September 30, 2015, 08:30:56 PM
Here is Korfax, aka Michael J. Koerner defending Josh Garza's fraud scheme on Jabuary 21, 2015- LONG after it was apparent to most people that GAW and Paycoin were outright fraud operations.

https://i.imgur.com/vLRgVci.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/u4UYsED.jpg

http://coinfire.io/2015/01/21/paybase-operating-illegally-without-msb-licenses/

You had no problem giving your legal opinion about Garza's fraud operations. You were extremely vocal in calling out Mike Johnson of Coinfire  on Hashtalk as well.

Again: Were you paid by Josh Garza to post this rubbish?

The posts you found were from Jan. Please don't remind of that. I cant believe I said that. I wish you'd read some of the ones I posted after I found out it was ALL one giant scam. OR The ones I posted when that coinstand garbage was released. If I could take them back, I would. I actually sent Mike an email apologizing ( I wish I still had it.). He was right the entire time just like a lot of others. I'm only guilty of believing Josh and his lies.

If by compensated by GAW you mean them stealing over $15,000 thousand dollars from me. I was never paid in any way.

That's all I got for you. I wish I had the answers you're looking for.

https://i.imgur.com/I5NsrCz.jpg
http://archive.is/IaGTc

Nice "Notta truth" there Michael.

Homero clearly stated many times that the jerks running his sheep pen to keep them docile so they could be thoroughly sheared through his fraud operation  got paid to do so.

Care to revise your deceptive statement?

Maybe he wasn't paid directly?  Maybe he did it for free or for other "perks"?  Just guessing.

Recruiting GAWStyle, their favourite band makes it again to the top charts.
September 30, 2015, 08:28:57 PM
Here is Korfax, aka Michael J. Koerner defending Josh Garza's fraud scheme on Jabuary 21, 2015- LONG after it was apparent to most people that GAW and Paycoin were outright fraud operations.

You had no problem giving your legal opinion about Garza's fraud operations. You were extremely vocal in calling out Mike Johnson of Coinfire  on Hashtalk as well.

The posts you found were from Jan. Please don't remind of that. I cant believe I said that. I wish you'd read some of the ones I posted after I found out it was ALL one giant scam. OR The ones I posted when that coinstand garbage was released. If I could take them back, I would. I actually sent Mike an email apologizing ( I wish I still had it.). He was right the entire time just like a lot of others. I'm only guilty of believing Josh and his lies.

If by compensated by GAW you mean them stealing over $15,000 thousand dollars from me. I was never paid in any way.

Homero clearly stated many times that the jerks running his sheep pen to keep them docile so they could be thoroughly sheared through his fraud operation  got paid to do so.

But Garza stole/scammed from everyone it seems.  Even his "employees".

Phildo noticed Korfax' deceptive half truth and I picked it apart a page ago. Took me a while to find a thread where Josh contradicts him, but I knew he said they got paid more than once. And Michael's choice was to be all snakey. Wow- you are Sooooo Clever!

That doesn't answer the payment question.

Like I told Vlad, him being stupid enough to hold onto the XPY he was given until now doesn't mean he wasn't paid.

Were you given compensation for the nonsense that you posted did? If that compensation is worthless now (hashlets/xpy) is irrelevant.

Why do you have an account with bitlend now that Mordica has been exposed as being involved there?

Wow, your right. That sentence seemed odd, but I did not catch the slithering evasive non-answer there.

What he did was base his "I was never paid in any way" implied answer to the question of whether he was paid by Garza and made it actually be the answer to the question he posed "If by compensated by GAW you mean them stealing over $15,000 thousand dollars from me." Nothing suspicious about that at all. Nope. I know to keep my eyes peeled now. Thanks, Phildo. Wink As the Mike Johnson affair seems to be reaching the point where indictments may come down there are a whole bunch of people CREEPS who were on Garza's payroll for various things that are going to be crapping their pants.

Fuck all of the scumbags who were paid to do dirty work for Garza to grease the wheels of his fraud machine. The ones who did it for free are just bigger fools than those who got paid. Those involved in promoting Garza's fraud schemes have repeatedly been given chances to come clean, and instead they want to keep the deception going. If it turns out that someone lied about being on that list, and you had better bet your ass that Ol' Joshypoo kept a list boys, all the much more damning for them. Fuck "em.

Tick, Tock Tick, Tock The clock is ticking, assholes.
legendary
Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005
September 30, 2015, 08:25:07 PM

September 30, 2015, 08:20:47 PM

Homero clearly stated many times that the jerks running his sheep pen to keep them docile so they could be thoroughly sheared through his fraud operation got paid to do so. Did you get paid in addition to being a "moderator" on Hashtalk as well?

September 30, 2015, 07:27:55 PM
 Cheesy oh yes, seriousinvest, my old friend, I voted for him to be there mod Smiley , was funny to watch him doing homework
September 30, 2015, 07:25:14 PM
Did you ever see Korfax mention his profession on any of the Paycoin forums, Boki?

I do not remember, would need to recheck this question. There was a talk about an financial expert than only him can be, his doings including hyping etc. show how he loved this new role, he felt like big player. I bet that if he wouldn't know that he is exposed, he would probably post now that they all should buy as price is going up.

I suspect in Michael J. Koerner's case all the payment that was required for him to run rough shod on the pack of sheep Homero had rounded up to be sheared was for Josh to let him hang out and act like he was a "bigshot" like his hero. The power trip the scumbags financial professionals and such who ran Hashtalk were on was sickening. The way he slipped in the slithering non-answer when questioned makes me also suspect that he just might have been paid as well. He definitely did not say NO, when I clearly asked him YES, or NO as to whether he was being paid to be a prick over on Hashtalk.

You forgot to mention that Mr. Financial Expert forgot to exit, so far about motivation. His involvement is pretty hidden, deep and looks very dirty. It makes me only mad that he came over to pretend that he does not know anything, sorry Paul, this sucker can kiss my ass! He stills shills in spending our time, quoting and not answering, he throws away our time and trashes this thread.

For a "financial professional" to be exposed to all that was written about GAW and Paycoin and to remain shilling for those obvious frauds to sucker in more victims for a long period of time means he is either a total clown or he knew what was going on and profited from or otherwise derived pleasure from the thrill of being in on the big score with Josh Garza. I don't see any in between.  

I love how your translations read, Boki. Did you see any of the posts by "Serious Invest" back on Hashtalk? He was someone acting like he was translating from Russian to English , and he made fun of Josh and Paycoin. Very Funny. Your posts remind me of that, even though I am assuming that you really are using a translator.
September 30, 2015, 07:12:48 PM
Did you ever see Korfax mention his profession on any of the Paycoin forums, Boki?

I do not remember, would need to recheck this question. There was a talk about an financial expert than only him can be, his doings including hyping etc. show how he loved this new role, he felt like big player. I bet that if he wouldn't know that he is exposed, he would probably post now that they all should buy as price is going up.

I suspect in Michael J. Koerner's case all the payment that was required for him to run rough shod on the pack of sheep Homero had rounded up to be sheared was for Josh to let him hang out and act like he was a "bigshot" like his hero. The power trip the scumbags financial professionals and such who ran Hashtalk were on was sickening. The way he slipped in the slithering non-answer when questioned makes me also suspect that he just might have been paid as well. He definitely did not say NO, when I clearly asked him YES, or NO as to whether he was being paid to be a prick over on Hashtalk.

You forgot to mention that Mr. Financial Expert forgot to exit, so far about motivation. His involvement is pretty hidden, deep and looks very dirty. It makes me only mad that he came over to pretend that he does not know anything, sorry Paul, this sucker can kiss my ass! He stills shills in spending our time, quoting and not answering, he throws away our time and trashes this thread.
September 30, 2015, 07:00:03 PM

September 30, 2015, 06:47:25 PM

September 30, 2015, 06:40:07 PM
September 30, 2015, 06:27:27 PM
Korfax is involved in almost everything. He stepped back from being moderator because he was created for something better than hyping kids, to pretend paycoins growth. No, he was not able to do it by himself. Maybe you could post stats of your haasbot, yes, paul will get even your trousers, so better reply in next post to all questions asked! You are involved in some criminal activities, I would not say that you will be innocent after telling your story here, maybe it will soften judge over you, you can hope, as Joe does as well. You guys are busted. Can't wait for the list to be published, I only hope that Paul will not get more busy with other things, otherwise this not really amusing circus will last longer.
September 30, 2015, 06:17:05 PM
Something just occurred to me. Please answer this honestly, Korfax.

Did you "mention" your occupation on Hashtalk?

Did the folks you were helping keep in the Hashtalk Paycoin Cult so they could be mercilessly ripped off know that you are a "financial professional"?

If you feel like lying or trying to deceive us with a slithering non-answer, that's ok too. I'll start checking the Hashtalk archives to find out for myself. Oh, yeah, damned near all of that rubbish you and the other ringleaders of Hashtalk were spewing to keep the victims of Homer's fraud operation blinded to the obvious truth that was being BULLHORNED LOUD AND CLEAR RIGHT HERE ALL DAY EVERY DAY and which you were reading and then poo-poo-ing on Hashtalk, is immortalized on the ol toobz, bro.

Edit to add: Anyone who spent time on Hashtalk, please post and let everyone know if you know the answer to this question. If you don't want to expose yourself, you can send me a PM with what you know and maybe a general time frame to look in the archives. I never reveal sources unless it is agreed upon.
September 30, 2015, 05:19:11 PM

Like I told Vlad, him being stupid enough to hold onto the XPY he was given until now doesn't mean he wasn't paid.

Were you given compensation for the nonsense that you posted did? If that compensation is worthless now (hashlets/xpy) is irrelevant.

Why do you have an account with bitlend now that Mordica has been exposed as being involved there?

Wow, your right. That sentence seemed odd, but I did not catch the slithering evasive non-answer there.

What he did was base his "I was never paid in any way" implied answer to the question of whether he was paid by Garza and made it actually be the answer to the question he posed "If by compensated by GAW you mean them stealing over $15,000 thousand dollars from me." Nothing suspicious about that at all. Nope. I know to keep my eyes peeled now. Thanks, Phildo. Wink As the Mike Johnson affair seems to be reaching the point where indictments may come down there are a whole bunch of people CREEPS who were on Garza's payroll for various things that are going to be crapping their pants.

Fuck all of the scumbags who were paid to do dirty work for Garza to grease the wheels of his fraud machine. The ones who did it for free are just bigger fools than those who got paid. Those involved in promoting Garza's fraud schemes have repeatedly been given chances to come clean, and instead they want to keep the deception going. If it turns out that someone lied about being on that list, and you had better bet your ass that Ol' Joshypoo kept a list boys, all the much more damning for them. Fuck "em.

Tick, Tock Tick, Tock The clock is ticking, assholes.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
September 30, 2015, 04:58:03 PM

September 30, 2015, 04:16:08 PM

Fascinating, and yet here you are shilling for something else that you say you know nothing about. Bitlend might be legal, but without some answers I can't say for sure. What I know for sure is it is run by people directly involved in implementing the GAW/Paycoin fraud and associated maybe barely legal Paycoin "services". And you don't even bother to ask questions before you go around promoting it. At best you simply have piss poor judgement. Have fun promoting something being run by some of the same people you say ripped you off.

P,S: Have you sent out Bitlend invites to all of the fine folks in the office there at Annex Wealth Management yet? How about everyone on the Financial Planning Association of Southern Wisconsin? I bet you can find some suckers customers for Bitlend.io there for sure.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
September 30, 2015, 04:06:53 PM

http://i.imgur.com/vLRgVci.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/u4UYsED.jpg

September 30, 2015, 04:02:06 PM
Thanks for the response, Boki. I have a hard time figuring out what you say because of the translation, so often I do not respond for this reason. The way I read your post I do agree with most of your points.

As far as someone doing something simple like running a banner ad, I don't personally think that makes them bad in itself. When you have people like Korfax who have Paycoin on the Brain and just can't seem to stop pushing various schemes forward targeted at the Paycoiners at this late date, I feel that is over the line.  Some people who were involved deeply in the Paycoin Cult seem to forget about the extreme harassment and attacks on those who were exposing the fraud operation being run by Homero Joshua Garza. I can assure each and every one of these delusional Paycoin Cult pricks that I am NEVER going to forget having scumbags like Hellsgremiln threaten and/or harass me. I tried to search for the post where Hellsgremlin said sic "I would have no problem taking a pistol and shooting you in the face", but I can't find it. I know he scrubbed most posts, but I thought I had quoted that. "You" being me, of course. I don't consider that a real death threat, but it is damned close. The freaks in the Paycoin Cult all thought this was very funny and gave Hellsgremlin some pats on the back. If Korfax or any of the other hardcore Paycoin Cultists wants to continue promoting shady shit associated with these very same people who ran the Paycoin Cult I am going to do my best to expose what is going on.

Hey Paul, I was screwed by Josh just like everyone else. The biggest mistake of my life was buying that shit coin. I have some much of it and I'm stuck with it. I believed all the shit Josh was saying. I lost more money than I should have. My only regret is, I didn't listen to you guys when you started to suspect he was up to no good.  I don't work for bitlend.  Will it be successful, I have no idea. I offered my opinion with pros and cons. I'm not pushing it on anyone.

Fascinating tale, old chap. Really.

Care to answer any of the questions posed above?

I'd be happy do answer any questions you have. I have nothing to do with bitlend other than having an account there.

List the questions you have and I gladly answer them. I'm an unimportant person when it comes to bitlend and paycoin. I have no insight to anything and control over anyone. I don't think I'll have the answers you're looking for. I'll answer them the best I can.

The questions are already posed above. If you really want me to re-post them and make the search rank rise on this thread I will though.

Looking at that post. I don't have any real answers for you. Other than I think they are all legit questions.

Since I don't work for or play any part in bitlend I don't know why they are based out to UAE. I would guess for tax reasons?

I cant answer any other questions other than I haven't emailed those people invites to bitlend.

Sorry man, I don't have the answers you're looking for. I just wanted you to know that I have nothing to do with bitlend other than having an account and knowing Jason and Allen from the Paycoin days.

Does that help at all?

You moved your ass over only because you've been exposed. And what is the first what you do? You lie??? I am so unhappy now to keep Paul's thread clean  Angry, I hope you get what I mean! Paul, I am really not sure for how long I could stay polite, I will stay back from commenting, you did great Job Paul!
September 30, 2015, 03:58:01 PM
Another post of mine for reference. This is December 19, 2014, when anyone with a functioning brain and moral compass was well aware that GAW and Paycoin were flat out fraud operations.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9884777

How many months did you endlessly shill for and defend this obvious fraud operation after that , Korfax? How many people just like this guy who ended up losing EVERYTHING (how about Trixster??) did you help sucker into the Paycoin fraud operation with your mindless shilling for Homero the obvious stinking Fraudster? How many people had their lives destroyed because of your shit "advice"?

Pages:
Jump to: