Pages:
Author

Topic: New Lending Platform BitLend.io - page 4. (Read 26355 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 01, 2015, 09:46:37 AM
Ok. I'm gone to another platform (BTCJAM or LOANBASE who is better for investing? And for borrow?)

October 01, 2015, 08:09:06 AM
I fear that I was duped . However , the important thing is that I did not put any bitcoin  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
October 01, 2015, 07:55:01 AM
I still hope they are honest and at least, give me a reply.

Cheesy, and we are again in top charts. Mr. King Kong wants to enter their Ding Dong Smiley

I really do not get it. Read what Korfax writes here, he is their financial guy. He is running away and tries to save his dirty skin. Who do you expect to reply, E-Rotic CEO DrDick maybe? What could Dr. Dick answer you?
October 01, 2015, 07:49:34 AM
I still hope they are honest and at least, give me a reply.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
October 01, 2015, 07:28:20 AM
I try to register this morning. I upload my ID card but doesn't allow to post other. I enable 2F too!  Then they have blocked my account! I contact support (and i linked this discussion too) to have details ! I'm still waiting for a response
And you ask why they banned you? After click on your link, they were told truth and runned away, that's why they even did not reply that they ban you from using their services. You must have said some truth if they do not like you

I try to register this morning. I upload my ID card but doesn't allow to post other. I enable 2F too!  Then they have blocked my account! I contact support (and i linked this discussion too) to have details ! I'm still waiting for a response

I hope support visit here! I leave my id below for FAST verification! BITLAND PLEAS VERIF ACCOUNTS!!

Quote from: DrDick link=http://bitlend.io
Sir, you are verified, please use our scarevices and tell us your opinion.

Your friend forever.

Regrads,
Dick
Grin
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
October 01, 2015, 07:14:48 AM
I try to register this morning. I upload my ID card but doesn't allow to post other. I enable 2F too!  Then they have blocked my account! I contact support (and i linked this discussion too) to have details ! I'm still waiting for a response

I hope support visit here! I leave my id below for FAST verification! BITLAND PLEAS VERIF ACCOUNTS!!

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
October 01, 2015, 07:08:14 AM

you uploaded your ID? what on earth. everyone an their mother is revealing their shady and scammy behaviour and use of personal data and yet you thought it's a good idea to give some criminals your ID?

you get what you deserve.
October 01, 2015, 07:01:27 AM
legendary
October 01, 2015, 06:53:58 AM

Mmmmm... I try to contact the support but no one has reply to me. Hope someone reply me soon. I wouldn't think they are scammers. The website really nice and the possibily to register only with an invitation seems a good idea.

What's the investment offer anyway? I've never actually went to the site yet.
October 01, 2015, 06:39:28 AM

Mmmmm... I try to contact the support but no one has reply to me. Hope someone reply me soon. I wouldn't think they are scammers. The website really nice and the possibily to register only with an invitation seems a good idea.
legendary
October 01, 2015, 06:20:22 AM
Hallo to All,

I try to register on Bitlend.io , i posted my ID docs - i'm not approved yet -, but now i'm afraid of the use of my personal data if they are really scammers. I hope someone from bitlend could reply me soon

Don't listen to the warnings and history, send more id

Are you sure? I try to send them other docs but platform doesn't allow me to go to the step after Identity.

No of course theyre a scame

My account is looked! OMG! Why?Huh??

Because theres no actual business beyond getting your id and btc
October 01, 2015, 06:19:07 AM
Hallo to All,

I try to register on Bitlend.io , i posted my ID docs - i'm not approved yet -, but now i'm afraid of the use of my personal data if they are really scammers. I hope someone from bitlend could reply me soon

Are you sure? I try to send them other docs but platform doesn't allow me to go to the step after Identity.

My account is looked! OMG! Why?Huh??
legendary
October 01, 2015, 06:17:13 AM
Hallo to All,

October 01, 2015, 06:11:54 AM
Hallo to All,

legendary
October 01, 2015, 06:05:05 AM
Hallo to All,

October 01, 2015, 06:03:17 AM
Hallo to All,

legendary
October 01, 2015, 04:08:05 AM
Sameone has an invite for me? Cool

Bitlend is big scame
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
October 01, 2015, 04:06:52 AM
Sameone has an invite for me? Cool
Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!
September 30, 2015, 11:07:38 PM
I just can't understand what is wrong with these people who seemingly have a decent life going on and are addicted to Paycoin and the cult around it to the point that they lose all connection to reality. It was a FRAUD. Some of you even participated in it. You got PAYCOINED. Come clean, Get over it and quit trying to be little Garza's FFS. When you look at the culture and dynamic of the shitstain Paycoiner forums they are all little Hashtalks. They miss the cult aspect of Hashtalk and Paycoin and want it to continue. Those that wielded power within the cult miss it mucho more than the flock, too.

P,S: Totally agree about the payment in Paycoin. From the Emails we know that Garza made most of his deals with as much of his play money as he could with a sprinkle of BTC tossed in as a sweetener. Makes people motivated to shill for their dinner that way, and of course costs Josh pretty much zero.

They saw garza get away with it so they will sink down to that level to try and get some of it back. I'm constantly amazed by how little effort these thieves end up putting in to some of these scams.

Another weird part is the deep delusion of people like Korfax that can't seem to grasp that they are basing their actions on what they think is real, because that is what they all say to each other in their Paycoiner echochambers. And then when they confront actual reality like here, they are shocked that not everyone is like the fucking imbeciles that they are used to dictating to who then agree and repeat what they have said , like on their private Paycoiner forums.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
September 30, 2015, 10:53:53 PM
I just can't understand what is wrong with these people who seemingly have a decent life going on and are addicted to Paycoin and the cult around it to the point that they lose all connection to reality. It was a FRAUD. Some of you even participated in it. You got PAYCOINED. Come clean, Get over it and quit trying to be little Garza's FFS. When you look at the culture and dynamic of the shitstain Paycoiner forums they are all little Hashtalks. They miss the cult aspect of Hashtalk and Paycoin and want it to continue. Those that wielded power within the cult miss it mucho more than the flock, too.

P,S: Totally agree about the payment in Paycoin. From the Emails we know that Garza made most of his deals with as much of his play money as he could with a sprinkle of BTC tossed in as a sweetener. Makes people motivated to shill for their dinner that way, and of course costs Josh pretty much zero.

They saw garza get away with it so they will sink down to that level to try and get some of it back. I'm constantly amazed by how little effort these thieves end up putting in to some of these scams.
Pages:
Jump to: