Author

Topic: New Official AMT Thread - page 138. (Read 149454 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2667
Evil beware: We have waffles!
April 25, 2014, 09:19:23 PM
And just adds to the list of already existing user created threads about this mess. That makes what, 4 now? Wink
edit: bzzzt... nope make it 3. The other 2:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amtminers-advanced-mining-technologytechnologies-are-scamming-thieves-569821

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amt-fucks-us-over-again-569926
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
April 25, 2014, 09:08:05 PM
My post has been deleted by AMT.

AMT,can you response my email ? thank you.

We may need to have a new AMT User Thread.

If I realized they are doing business like this, one is more than enough, I should not buy the one from you.

Apologies, it may be because you had quoted Loshia or Sirminesalot or phinneas gage in your post. We're trying to keep them out of our thread so that we can communicate with our clients and keep it clear of crap.

No, you are trying to manipulate your image on these boards by deleting anything negative posted about the FRAUD you have committed.

Not 1 person with a fully hashing miner BY THE WAY (1.2TH)

JOSHUA ZIPKIN IS A FRAUD AND POST MANIPULATOR. ABANDON THIS THREAD, THEY HAVE BEEN DELETING FACTUAL POSTS FROM PAYING CUSTOMERS SINCE IT WAS CREATED.

NEW OFFICIAL CUSTOMER THREAD HERE:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amt-users-thread-584891

Can't really be official if AMT didn't create it now can it?  Just making a point.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
April 25, 2014, 08:33:13 PM

If I realized they are doing business like this, one is more than enough, I should not buy the one from you.

Apologies, it may be because you had quoted Loshia or Sirminesalot or phinneas gage in your post. We're trying to keep them out of our thread so that we can communicate with our clients and keep it clear of crap.
April 25, 2014, 08:31:15 PM
Yes we need to be more transparent, but for the moment our attorneys have advised us to basically do the opposite until they meet with the lawyers next door to us. We are trying to figure out refund options as well as several other options for our current and future clients.

Advise your attorneys that you have miners out here that don't work and we need support.

The lawyers next door are the least of their problems.

Their case is on a federal level which bypasses country and state, we'd have to say Federal is the worst of our problems yes. But thanks for being a valued client of AMT.
April 25, 2014, 08:19:24 PM
update on my smashed miners:

Again, no one there to accept the FedEx package. Jim Brown emailed me saying because I got a smashed miner, I can't have a refund any more. They are going to fix the smashed miner instead of sending me a new one. The thing was so smashed, I feel as though it was beyond repair and should be scrapped. I am having someone talk to the Montgomery County DA on my behalf.

Yes sometimes we miss the fedex guy in the morning, we will pick up Brians miner directly from the fedex office. Please note, Brian lives 30 minutes from our office by car in New Jersey.

Brian waited 1 week to send back his miner via fedex when he could have taken the 30 minutes to drive over and have us check it out.

Brian also requested a refund 11 times before we shipped his miner, and he also filed a complaint with Delaware country which is currently in a resolved status. The Delaware agent in charge of Brians case was very helpful and has noted that we took every step we could to satisfy this disgruntled customer.

Furthermore, dealing with complaints from clients like Brian, a war vet, and credible member of society takes time and effort, and forces us to ship him a miner before someone else who deserves it more.

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
April 25, 2014, 07:44:47 PM
Yes we need to be more transparent, but for the moment our attorneys have advised us to basically do the opposite until they meet with the lawyers next door to us. We are trying to figure out refund options as well as several other options for our current and future clients.

Advise your attorneys that you have miners out here that don't work and we need support.

The lawyers next door are the least of their problems.
Activity: 294
April 25, 2014, 07:42:43 PM

legendary
April 25, 2014, 07:40:00 PM

Still waiting for my backplane and cable that you said you would ship last Monday.

They also told me they would ship a cable, since I got a bad one. I of course took it upon myself to order one of my own volition knowing that if I did ever receive one it would likely be months from now and in non working order.

Now I'm just wondering if this is utter stupidity.  They know that you have a Delaware county complaint,  so they ship you a miner without a necessary cable.

They know that I have a Delaware county complaint, not only do they not ship me a cable and a back plane,  they ship it in a very flimsy package that gets major damage when it arrives.

What gives?  Do they really want the District Attorney on their case?
Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
April 25, 2014, 07:33:12 PM

Still waiting for my backplane and cable that you said you would ship last Monday.

They also told me they would ship a cable, since I got a bad one. I of course took it upon myself to order one of my own volition knowing that if I did ever receive one it would likely be months from now and in non working order.
Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
April 25, 2014, 07:30:08 PM

Now that is bullshit because it makes it sound like they were going to offer you a refund before. If anything deserves a refund it's a smashed to fuck product due to their incompetent packaging for shipping. It's with that right there that they've truly fucked themselves. As for contacting the DAs office that is about the only real action that might get them singing a different tune. Criminal charges are an entirely different ball game from civil charges.

I did just get a call from the delaware county consumer affairs department today, but I was at therapy so I didn't get to talk to them. Seems like I'll have some interesting information to share with them on monday as well. I would have withdrawn my complaint but they sent me non-working hardware so there you go. Now I'll be sure to let them know what's been shared by other people who have received non-working hardware as well. Perhaps they can get in contact with the delaware county DA. Or even move it up somewhere higher in the state. And I guess there isn't much of a point sending my boards for RMA if there isn't any one to take possession of them.

I wonder if they are in violation of any contract they had with bitmine.ch, it would be a shame to see them brought up on international charges as well. Looks like they'll just have to lay in the bed they've made for themselves.

I wonder if I can sell this miner on Ebay. I'd do so with full disclosure that three of the boards are experiencing issues that a more technical person may well be able to cope with, likely in resulting from a voltage issue. I'll see what I can get and see if it's enough to by a close to comparable amount of cloud hashing power to what I would have received with my original order. Or at the very least more than I'm getting with my two running boards. Then I'll see how the class action pans out. I'd still be eligible for the class as I didn't receive what I ordered, or even what was compromised upon in kit form.

I'll make sure to copy this post to a word document should it somehow go missing from the thread.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
April 25, 2014, 07:29:07 PM

legendary
April 25, 2014, 07:26:10 PM

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
April 25, 2014, 07:24:34 PM

legendary
April 25, 2014, 07:09:41 PM

April 25, 2014, 06:28:25 PM
AMT, what is the best way to contact you? Thanks
\

please contact us via [email protected]
April 25, 2014, 06:22:59 PM
Our advice is not to use the bitmine options as our manufacturer chose to produce our hardware not exactly the same way.

There are default settings which we had to be create in order to get a percentage of these boards to work based on the swapped components which were used.

please run the following after logging in:

amt-setup mode

amt-setup mode 2 16000:750000:2000 

amt-setup apply

April 25, 2014, 06:18:11 PM

legendary
April 25, 2014, 04:01:41 PM
Speaking about AMT....

On the legal side, it appears that it is going to get very ugly pretty soon.

legendary
April 25, 2014, 03:59:44 PM

Then you should have no problem paying the 40 bucks in shipping as you indicated you wpuld do before I sent it.

geez. I try to help a fellow board member out with an extra part that was sent to me and I still get screwed.

This community sucks.

I suggest you read again the PM that we exchanged.  

Fact is,  I'm still sitting here with a large brick because I don't have the cable that AMT also forgot to send.

The PM where you asked me how you could pay?

The other issues you have are not my problem.

You sir are an ass. If you didn't want to pay for it you shouldn't have offered to pay for shipping. I tried to help you out and now this?

People like you make the world a worse place.

Where did I say that you won't be paid for shipping the backplane?Huh   Now you're freaking out about it?    Sheesh.... to be clear... I will pay you for shipping the backplane.   Now chill out!

There... sent you $40... https://blockchain.info/tx/27defe69ed2bc46cb2b0d01bdf07396e2f6f0f7e8d009288bd39e9e966b36772

SIGH!
Activity: 294
April 25, 2014, 03:32:16 PM

Then you should have no problem paying the 40 bucks in shipping as you indicated you wpuld do before I sent it.

geez. I try to help a fellow board member out with an extra part that was sent to me and I still get screwed.

This community sucks.

I suggest you read again the PM that we exchanged.   

Fact is,  I'm still sitting here with a large brick because I don't have the cable that AMT also forgot to send.

The PM where you asked me how you could pay?

The other issues you have are not my problem.

You sir are an ass. If you didn't want to pay for it you shouldn't have offered to pay for shipping. I tried to help you out and now this?

People like you make the world a worse place.
Jump to: