Pages:
Author

Topic: New Official AMT Thread - page 26. (Read 149453 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
August 07, 2014, 01:51:58 PM
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
August 07, 2014, 10:00:59 AM
operating out of the back of a masonic temple.
Those doors on the back wall of the temple look like fire escape doors to me.
Exactly.  AMT is running their RMA process from the fire escape doors of a Masonic temple.

It sounds entirely ludicrious,  but that's exactly where the address they gave leads to.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
August 07, 2014, 09:08:22 AM
Fuck the bullshit.  AMT is full of crap.  Don't be fooled by another lie.  They are actively deleting posts.  

Quote from: AMT_miners on August 05, 2014, 02:24:34 PM

USED a shipping agent, not DHL directly. It was cheaper.

Wow!  I somewhat believed that AMT would make everyone "whole".  After this comment I am afraid that everyone is fucked.  What a shitty move by AMT.

Enough is enough.  If anyone has a recent address for these pieces of shit, please PM me.  Somethings needs to finally be done.

My offer is still open.  Send me the address of these assholes and action will be taken.

That is pretty much an implied physical threat. Sending you the address and ACTION being taken IS a physical threat. You may not specify WHAT actions you will take but you identified action. Just thought you might want to parse out exactly what you plan to do vs stating it. At least so you cover your ass cause a number of things could happen from that statement alone...law enforcement could get involved (and they have with other cases for ALOT less (google LOL player goes to jail for threats), just sayin, yea its frustrating and the situation is rage inducing...but gotta keep your head otherwise it can turn on you badly. Just a small word of advice on that. There are ways to handle these situations, but threats like that set you up to get the tables turned on you.

Oh and FYI I asked my cousin who is a cop without outing you. And yea this can qualify as a threat. I recommend editing the post to clarify your actions before it gets taken out of whatever context you had in mind.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
August 07, 2014, 08:41:12 AM
operating out of the back of a masonic temple.
Those doors on the back wall of the temple look like fire escape doors to me.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
August 07, 2014, 02:29:00 AM
Activity: 52
August 07, 2014, 02:04:42 AM
IMET's name came up again, so I stated the fact that the printed circuit boards IMET was responsible for work just fine and the claims that AMT keeps making are simply untrue.  The problem with the overall system is thermal and mechanicals that IMET was NOT responsible for.  AMT deleted this post very quickly.  AMT, cease and desist on this public deformation.  I am only posting here because of the deletion.

You have just been sent a personal message by Bitcoin Forum on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: AMT_miners on August 06, 2014, 01:08:44 PM
(https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fs28.postimg.org%2Fmjvys3595%2FSAM_0297.jpg&t=542&c=IeE3pw7mM335Mg) (FORUM: disabled on this page for security.) (http://postimg.org/image/mjvys3595/)

Here's another picture of shipments and boxes.  They were shipped out. They were delayed in hong kong. Some clients have already received them. NOT ALL OF OUR CLIENTS CONSIST OF THE 20 PEOPLE THAT READ THIS THREAD.

Again, we are working hard to get everyone their machines and eventually going to try and upgrade people. Some nicer clients have recieved cloud hashing compensation while they wait for their machines. We're doing what we can and we are doing it on a dime because of IMETs fuck up and because of Lenell bullshit and because of our poor decision making skills. STOP writing shit, stop complaining, work with us to get what you want or keep up the crap

Why dont you guys buy some more hardware, we're selling again to try and bring in revenue to help fulfill MPP right.  Or keep complaining and trashing our rep, either way its beyond us at this point.

Thanks

AMT. 

Once again, IMET was responsible for PCB Assembly only.  There is nothing wrong with the PCBs.
August 07, 2014, 01:50:54 AM
Fuck the bullshit.  AMT is full of crap.  Don't be fooled by another lie.  They are actively deleting posts.   

Wow!  I somewhat believed that AMT would make everyone "whole".  After this comment I am afraid that everyone is fucked.  What a shitty move by AMT.

Enough is enough.  If anyone has a recent address for these pieces of shit, please PM me.  Somethings needs to finally be done.

My offer is still open.  Send me the address of these assholes and action will be taken.

I don't know your plan, or what action you would take but it sounds dangerously close to being a physical threat. All issues still being accounted for there is no reason for violence or threats of violence, I would think that should go without saying.

I don't believe there was any physical threat implied here...  Then again, I do think that the AMT boys need to finally pay for the pain that they caused the Bitcoin mining community. If they don't make their customers "whole", my mission in life will be to make their lives miserable.   I am tired of these type of mining hardware vendors screwing people over.  Enough is enough.   

Is it better to try and do that like we are now, or go bankrupt like hashfast and screw everyone?
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
August 07, 2014, 12:22:52 AM
Fuck the bullshit.  AMT is full of crap.  Don't be fooled by another lie.  They are actively deleting posts.   

Wow!  I somewhat believed that AMT would make everyone "whole".  After this comment I am afraid that everyone is fucked.  What a shitty move by AMT.

Enough is enough.  If anyone has a recent address for these pieces of shit, please PM me.  Somethings needs to finally be done.

My offer is still open.  Send me the address of these assholes and action will be taken.

I don't know your plan, or what action you would take but it sounds dangerously close to being a physical threat. All issues still being accounted for there is no reason for violence or threats of violence, I would think that should go without saying.

I don't believe there was any physical threat implied here...  Then again, I do think that the AMT boys need to finally pay for the pain that they caused the Bitcoin mining community. If they don't make their customers "whole", my mission in life will be to make their lives miserable.   I am tired of these type of mining hardware vendors screwing people over.  Enough is enough.   
Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
August 07, 2014, 12:05:59 AM

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
August 06, 2014, 11:55:13 PM

Activity: 10
August 06, 2014, 06:03:35 PM
Sent you a PM for the 1TH
Activity: 6
August 06, 2014, 06:01:20 PM
I just sent you a pm, please put me in the 1th pool. Waiting patiently for my two 1.2 Th machines

Thanks

You seem to be unaware that we can all sue you based on the fact that you didn't properly refund us our money ages ago when legally requested it. The FTC rules very clearly state your obligations to the consumer and that you have to notify them of delays and if they don't agree you have seven days to return their money. You decided this didn't apply to you for some reason. The courts will believe differently.

Also the MPP appears to be an express guarantee you don't intend to offer, this whole situation smells of a bait and switch operation. Playing favorites and giving them cloud compensation : "Some nicer clients have recieved cloud hashing compensation while they wait for their machines." only shows that you had the ability to be compensating us this whole time, that would not look good to the courts now would it.

It's like every post you make is you digging a hole deeper and I think you dug yourself way farther down then you can climb out of.

Why would we buy anything more from you? You've not shown us you are capable of delivery of our current products. And not only that you are selling items that should be given to us as compensation under your MPP.

Just receiving the miners don't stop the hurt for you it's not even a band aid, its a call to action since you didn't deliver on your promise. These were things that were not beyond your control.

All of the above can be argued six ways to sunday and knowing our clientele and this industry we'll probably be doing it for years to come just like bfl. Or lets just go bankrupt, screw everyone and open another company like hashfast..  Your talking to a group of people that will deliver miners and do good and what we can when can and that's it.

And we just got hosting up and just yesterday gave some compensation to a few clients while they wait for their miner to arrive. JUST YESTERDAY. AND SINCE YOU HAVE OUR SKYPE WHY DONT YOU GO AHEAD AND PM YOUR POOL DETAILS WE WILL DIRECT A 1TH TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

AND ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER, PM YOUR POOL DETAILS AND RECEIVE A 1TH MINER DIRECTED TO YOUR POOL UNTIL YOUR MINER ARRIVES.  WE HAVE 7TH'S AVAILABLE, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

August 06, 2014, 05:59:43 PM
Can anybody read what's on the wall in those photos?

Not hi-res enough. I tried. The boxes IMO more relevant. But again not hi-res. Probably better that noone can lol. The signs in chinese I think say no smoking. Least thats what it seems like from the iconography. Could be wrong.

Just to clarify I was actually referring to being able to actually see the shipping labels lol. That is info none of us should see. Moreover a public forum.

But to be fair unlike the first group of miners (cardboard box with no padding or anything) these are remarkably well packed. real pro job. Gotta give credit where credit is due on that front. Least seeing the packing process something is happening. Be more interesting once the miners are in our hands and hashing.
Activity: 420
August 06, 2014, 03:45:50 PM

Ermahgerd...Is that girl operating a fork lift with 3 inch heels?

Something oddly hot about that......

i rarely agree with opieum but this is one of those times.
August 06, 2014, 03:38:47 PM

Ermahgerd...Is that girl operating a fork lift with 3 inch heels?

Something oddly hot about that......
Activity: 420
August 06, 2014, 03:16:40 PM
no thanks. refunds only.
August 06, 2014, 03:05:19 PM
You seem to be unaware that we can all sue you based on the fact that you didn't properly refund us our money ages ago when legally requested it. The FTC rules very clearly state your obligations to the consumer and that you have to notify them of delays and if they don't agree you have seven days to return their money. You decided this didn't apply to you for some reason. The courts will believe differently.

Also the MPP appears to be an express guarantee you don't intend to offer, this whole situation smells of a bait and switch operation. Playing favorites and giving them cloud compensation : "Some nicer clients have recieved cloud hashing compensation while they wait for their machines." only shows that you had the ability to be compensating us this whole time, that would not look good to the courts now would it.

It's like every post you make is you digging a hole deeper and I think you dug yourself way farther down then you can climb out of.

Why would we buy anything more from you? You've not shown us you are capable of delivery of our current products. And not only that you are selling items that should be given to us as compensation under your MPP.

Just receiving the miners don't stop the hurt for you it's not even a band aid, its a call to action since you didn't deliver on your promise. These were things that were not beyond your control.

All of the above can be argued six ways to sunday and knowing our clientele and this industry we'll probably be doing it for years to come just like bfl. Or lets just go bankrupt, screw everyone and open another company like hashfast..  Your talking to a group of people that will deliver miners and do good and what we can when can and that's it.

And we just got hosting up and just yesterday gave some compensation to a few clients while they wait for their miner to arrive. JUST YESTERDAY. AND SINCE YOU HAVE OUR SKYPE WHY DONT YOU GO AHEAD AND PM YOUR POOL DETAILS WE WILL DIRECT A 1TH TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

AND ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER, PM YOUR POOL DETAILS AND RECEIVE A 1TH MINER DIRECTED TO YOUR POOL UNTIL YOUR MINER ARRIVES.  WE HAVE 7TH'S AVAILABLE, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

August 06, 2014, 03:03:41 PM
If we ever do receive our miners we should use the first bit of money we make to file the small claims process.
August 06, 2014, 02:57:29 PM

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
August 06, 2014, 02:56:53 PM
Pages:
Jump to: