Pages:
Author

Topic: New Official AMT Thread - page 28. (Read 149454 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
August 06, 2014, 08:41:37 AM
Will upload some more proof later.

Packages are sent to Hong Kong and from Hong kong sent to the US. They will arrive soon, don't worry.
August 06, 2014, 08:32:48 AM
August 06, 2014, 08:27:02 AM
August 06, 2014, 08:23:54 AM

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
August 06, 2014, 04:55:13 AM
I was hoping we could avoid the big pink highlighted stuff. The bolded solid color works fine. Just use two different colors to point out inaccuracies if you are going to start that again. There is no reason to assault innocent eyes.
August 05, 2014, 11:43:18 PM
It's ok I'm sure the boat had a hole. Now they hash in rapture.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
August 05, 2014, 04:54:52 PM
Exactly what I was picturing.

The 3 to 7 days must have been for the rickshaw to get to get them to the pier.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
August 05, 2014, 04:01:31 PM
So how many days till the boat shows up before the miners begin their long slow journey across the pacific? Undecided
August 05, 2014, 01:14:17 PM
If that shipping agent used DHL it still isn't coming here I didn't give them your information as a company, in fact they don't let you. So it still stands that the miner is not being delivered, or hasn't been shipped in the past two weeks through DHL no matter who sent it.

Are you saying the shipping agent didn't provide you with tracking numbers for your shipments? Because if that is the case you could have stated that before but instead made some excuse.

All you need to do is provide me with the tracking number for my miner so I can verify it is on the way so I can verify it I'll report truthfully on it's status.

The fact remains that you said miners would be received in 2-7 days well over a week ago.
August 05, 2014, 10:24:34 AM
Just talked to DHL for a second time. Delivery from China is a 2 day shipment including customs clearance. When having them search for a package sent to me using my zip code and name they find absolutely nothing. That is for everything shipped within the last two weeks including today. The rep also said that every package will have a 10 digit tracking number (duh). When I told him that the company refuses to release tracking numbers to its customers he said it sounded shady and would be leery of doing business with that company (Ha, no kidding).

I can only speak for my case but this is 2 mondays in a row that I called. I suggest any AMT client (victim?)call DHL @ 1-800-CALL DHL. Track a package is option two. When the recording prompts you say, "I don't have it." This will get you to a rep. They were very responsive answering within 3 seconds. The customer service was friendly and helpful on both occasions truly a wold class company.

USED a shipping agent, not DHL directly. It was cheaper.
August 04, 2014, 09:28:25 PM
The website isn't down, it just doesn't have pictures up. At least when I try to view it. All the links are working for me still.
Activity: 532
August 04, 2014, 02:14:36 PM
Just talked to DHL for a second time. Delivery from China is a 2 day shipment including customs clearance. When having them search for a package sent to me using my zip code and name they find absolutely nothing. That is for everything shipped within the last two weeks including today. The rep also said that every package will have a 10 digit tracking number (duh). When I told him that the company refuses to release tracking numbers to its customers he said it sounded shady and would be leery of doing business with that company (Ha, no kidding).

I can only speak for my case but this is 2 mondays in a row that I called. I suggest any AMT client (victim?)call DHL @ 1-800-CALL DHL. Track a package is option two. When the recording prompts you say, "I don't have it." This will get you to a rep. They were very responsive answering within 3 seconds. The customer service was friendly and helpful on both occasions truly a wold class company.

Yea DHL has improved their customer service the last couple of years after a few massive mishaps they had.
August 04, 2014, 02:07:06 PM
Also DHL has planes leaving from China every few hours or so they are obviously more up to date than anything we've heard.
August 04, 2014, 02:04:04 PM

Activity: 532
August 04, 2014, 10:56:42 AM
I saw a while back that people who ordered 520GH/s models got upgraded to 1.2TH/s models. I am wondering; did customers who ordered 1.2TH/a models get an upgrade? Also, when are they supposed to ship? I believe the last supposed delivery window has passed, and I have not received mine so I am just curious. Lastly, if possible I would like to know the status of my order which is #847. Thank you.

One guy got a "1Ths" miner that hashes at 800Ghs. So one order.......allegedly the rest are in the mail.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 04, 2014, 10:00:56 AM
I saw a while back that people who ordered 520GH/s models got upgraded to 1.2TH/s models. I am wondering; did customers who ordered 1.2TH/a models get an upgrade? Also, when are they supposed to ship? I believe the last supposed delivery window has passed, and I have not received mine so I am just curious. Lastly, if possible I would like to know the status of my order which is #847. Thank you.
August 03, 2014, 07:51:05 PM
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
August 03, 2014, 06:56:25 PM
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
August 03, 2014, 06:43:11 PM
OK fuck it, gloves off.

I'm not sure how keen everyone is about this but I think that we should just keep making calls to AMTs attorney until we get some answers. Clennel's as well. This he said she said bullshit and name calling, besides being unprofessional as fuck, is really getting on a lot of nerves and not answering questions in any sort of non-biased way.

yes. we need to know what's going on what's the status,what's the progress. when will be settle. communication is always a key thing.
August 03, 2014, 06:29:13 PM
Also, if there was no class action. Like if it were dismissed as of tomorrow you'd be fully open to granting full refunds as requested?
Pages:
Jump to: