Pages:
Author

Topic: New Official AMT Thread - page 29. (Read 149454 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
August 03, 2014, 05:35:40 PM
OK fuck it, gloves off.

I'm not sure how keen everyone is about this but I think that we should just keep making calls to AMTs attorney until we get some answers. Clennel's as well. This he said she said bullshit and name calling, besides being unprofessional as fuck, is really getting on a lot of nerves and not answering questions in any sort of non-biased way.
August 03, 2014, 05:08:24 PM
Redrafting of terms is a must. You painted yourselves into a hell of a corner with that MPP worded as it is. That is why I would be happy with just receiving the refund that I'm legally entitled to, and requested. I know you don't have the capability to deliver under that MPP with the number of orders you had and what it would now take to fulfill such a promise, without just refunding people + 1$ (as that would technically give them profitability. At least with a refund you give your customers the choice to give you a chance again (assume you've lost most of us). If you are going to launch US sales again and essentially insult us all with much lower priced miners that hash as well or better than what we received then I don't think there is anyone here who will let your reputation be clear. If you do right by us, at least some of the more level headed of us will at least make sure it's know that in the end tried to do right by us. Delivering 1.2 miners to us at this time is not doing right by us and I believe you are fully aware of that.

You are calling it a class action again, was a class ever certified? Last I'd heard that part had stalled out a bit.

Makes sense to have the fire sale ( honestly no pun intended) merch with value doesn't need to just be sitting around the office.

Another thing, you've really got to stop blaming things on clients who are taking the proper legal steps for restitution. It is not their fault. In your terms you even said that arbitration should be attempted prior to lawsuit. Even those of your customers who tried to go that route through consumer agencies were snubbed, and that was your solution not theirs'.  If you really can't accept the blame for your own mistakes than at least put it on the botched production run of miners, not the clients that took a leap of faith with you and put down the hard earned money to help finance your operations.

I'm assuming you mean settling when you say taking care of the class action. A lawsuit would just bee even more costly and time consuming for everyone involved.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
August 03, 2014, 04:40:54 PM
Is there any word on the lawsuit against IMET? Did you guys win to get refunds? Did you ship my miner out yet? Order 849
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
August 03, 2014, 02:33:43 PM
Since you are selling off the extra stuff (which makes sense) did you come up with compensation for the late arriving miners to fulfill your MPP?

If not, what are the proceeds going to be used for? Legal defense fund? Are you just trying to get all assets off the books so that they can not be seized in any resulting trial?

If those are not the case are you going to be using that money to help fund the MPP?

Nice to see you skipping the middleman with the bitmine thing and working directly with Inno. That definitely seems like the way to go to get the most out of the miners that users their chips.

I'm hoping to see my miner arrive soon. Still haven't had that knock on the door yet.  

Glad to see the communication after that little drought. I'll just assume you've been making your way back home and getting settled in.

Just to correct, we're not "skipping" the middle man. We are contracted to Bitmine for A1 sales and we are working on sales for the icelandmine and will still buy from and sell for them as well. Inno is using us to help build their own miners and launch internal production, sales and developing ideas while creating miners which are according to industry standards, ie,1U/2U/4U server casing and support for enterprise sales. So basically, we work for them now. But we'l also be incorporating BE200, and Technobit boards into universal casing options, at least on the 2U. As we have an on going agreement with technobit, we encourage them to standardize their boards as well, like they have done with their Be200 board, same hole spacing allowing for a quick boards swap in the same case. Technbit boards are in general very difficult to incorporate into a standardized casing due to the heat, but we think we've finally solved that problem via placing individual modules side by side into 2U racks rather than the standard all boards on one heatsink plate approach. The water cooling technobit option is possible if we can get the orders to justify the margins. As we are never doing pre-sales again,  5-7 day delivery only, it makes it difficult.

We are selling some of the stuff just because we could use the funds and its pointless to let it sit laying around the office/warehouse anyway right.

MPP discussions will come later on, we're not ready to comment on that. We are trying to do something with hosting, but it wont be what you any of you expect and no one will ever be satisfied. Rather lets go ahead and mine some new coins together, we'll pay for the PR and then we'll all try to make our money back. An organized approach like that could work especially with some of the skillets our clients have.  just know we're not giving up like some of the other companies, we'll continue to produce and sell.

We've now incorporated in HongKong and have a small office now with a few staff members in Shenzhen which will supervise quality control in the factory. We're focusing on sales to EU and Asian markets rather than US if you can't tell already.

We'll relaunch US sales shortly, we are redrafting our terms, launching the financing program "FINALLY" and taking care of the class action. Honestly if it wasn't for this class action and clenell's bullshit we'd be much better off our clients would be as well.

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
August 03, 2014, 01:31:41 PM
August 03, 2014, 12:16:13 AM
The words that AMT wanted us to know, so that we know that they care about their clients.

"If the networks increases to a point where your investment in our technology is no longer profitable, AMT will upgrade your Miner to the next level Miner absolutely free."

"Example:

If you purchase an AMT Steadfast 80ghs and the network hash rate increases to the point where your mining cannot meet ROI from the suggested shipment date for a six month time period, while mining SHA-256 coin, we will ship you a AMT 220ghs absolutely free."

"If the networks increases to the point where the buyer cannot meet ROI, we will allow the buyer to decide if he/she would like to participate in the AMT miner protection program prior to their miner being shipped. When the buyer’s miner is ready to be shipped, we will give that buyer the option of shipping the original miner which they purchased, or to upgrade to the next AMT miner which will allow them to meet ROI and more. Although, the buyer will have to wait until that unit/model/miner is available for shipment of course. We will contact each buyer either by telephone or email with this option at the time of shipment."

"If the network increases so much that the next level miner also can’t meet ROI, the product upgrade will continue to the next AMT product which is profitable. Therefore, no matter what happens, our clientele will be left a ROI either way. Plain and simple. We want our clientele to know that AMT cares about it’s clientele and AMT is a brand that consumers can rely on and trust."

Why did they ship my miner ( since all orders have been shipped) without alerting me first so I can get my upgraded miner? That seems a bit unfair. It almost seems as though they never planned to honor this. I can't imagine that is really the case though. Is it AMT?
August 02, 2014, 11:37:14 PM
I urge everyone who has requested a refund and has not received it to open a case here ASAP:

http://www.stopfraud.gov/report.html

Wait have people not done that yet?

I'm just waiting on what I paid for and the MPP since there is no way it will meet profitability as stated it would on the web site.

Of course I'll be happy to just take a refund of what I paid and then my investment has been returned and we are square, though really we should all be charging interest and considering all of these funds as loans to AMT. But I'm not petty like that. Just want my original amount back. then I can by 15 Ant Miner S3 and pay my investment off again within a month and a half and then just see profits from there on out.

August 02, 2014, 11:10:57 PM
I decided to look at their site to see if the thing is even up. There are no slides on the front page it looks so lonely.
August 02, 2014, 11:08:30 PM
if eats electricity and shits bitcoins than I'll buy it from you for a nickel.
Activity: 532
August 02, 2014, 10:10:27 PM

... and we've recently just shipped all outstanding orders to clients, we are liquidating some of the extra surplus equipment...

Nice!

What an outrageous lie.... shipped all outstanding orders?  Not a single poster here can claim to receiving anything close to working.

I got a unicorn that shits rainbows at 7.5Zetahash
August 02, 2014, 10:08:42 PM
AMT should have sold our contracts to inno for less to recoup money and have them send us 2-3 miners as MPP. Then everyone wins.
August 02, 2014, 08:37:11 PM
Since you are selling off the extra stuff (which makes sense) did you come up with compensation for the late arriving miners to fulfill your MPP?

If not, what are the proceeds going to be used for? Legal defense fund? Are you just trying to get all assets off the books so that they can not be seized in any resulting trial?

If those are not the case are you going to be using that money to help fund the MPP?

Nice to see you skipping the middleman with the bitmine thing and working directly with Inno. That definitely seems like the way to go to get the most out of the miners that users their chips.

I'm hoping to see my miner arrive soon. Still haven't had that knock on the door yet.   

Glad to see the communication after that little drought. I'll just assume you've been making your way back home and getting settled in.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
August 02, 2014, 06:46:00 PM

... and we've recently just shipped all outstanding orders to clients, we are liquidating some of the extra surplus equipment...

Nice!
Activity: 392
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2667
Evil beware: We have waffles!
August 02, 2014, 02:02:54 PM
^ ^ Nope. Not that. Thank Bitmine for a design where the hash boards can be plugged into the backplane backwards with disastrous results.
Yes, either upside down or off by a pin or 2 causes this failure.

The cable only fits one way
Is not the floppy power or GPIO cable that caused the problem. It is the backplane itself that is easily plugged onto the hash boards backwards because it is not keyed and physically fits perfectly either way.. Now the only way to do that and have the supplied GPIO cable fit up to the main boards is with the kits or everything out of the case. Considering zero instructions, manuals, scribbles on a bar napkin to go by, was bound to happen..

The large heatsinks must face the GPIO cable end or Majik Smoke escapes from power feeds and returns getting crossed at the backplane/board sockets.
August 02, 2014, 12:05:10 PM
They like to come on and gloat when things are seemingly going their way, but clam up when issues arise. Makes me wonder if they've run into some unforeseen issue.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 02, 2014, 11:57:42 AM
I have emailing AMT and calling and leaving messages for the past 4 months and have not received any replies, I was told by Jim he would check on my refund and have not heard anything since, I also emailed about if not getting a refund how are they going to get me a ROI on the 1.2thz and still have not had a reply. If anyone could help me with this please let me know. I do not want the 1.2thz becuae i will never make my $6150 back on it.

Looking forward to hearing some news on this.

Ordered in Jan 2014 order#13XX
Thanks
Activity: 294
August 02, 2014, 11:02:44 AM
^ ^ Nope. Not that. Thank Bitmine for a design where the hash boards can be plugged into the backplane backwards with disastrous results.
Yes, either upside down or off by a pin or 2 causes this failure.

The cable only fits one way
Activity: 294
August 01, 2014, 04:45:19 PM

If a house burns down I can guarantee you that IMET would be named in that lawsuit.

The designer, the manufacturer, the seller, all of them.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2667
Evil beware: We have waffles!
August 01, 2014, 04:18:56 PM
Pages:
Jump to: