Pages:
Author

Topic: New Official AMT Thread - page 39. (Read 149453 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
July 10, 2014, 10:36:16 PM
Most importantly I think att is run by the masons now. They are obviously in the same building.

Or maybe AMT is trying to camouflage themselves as ATT.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 10, 2014, 10:34:03 PM
I finally got mine, didn't expect it to have so much muscle.

Did'nt you say it shit rainbows too? I don't see that there....

He's not being fed, I have to go to the store and buy more puppy dogs and sunshine.

See, now that's funny.  Update coming today guys.
July 10, 2014, 10:30:34 PM

He's not being fed, I have to go to the store and buy more puppy dogs and sunshine.
Activity: 532
July 10, 2014, 10:10:01 PM
If you look at the addressing of the buildings themselves, you will also note that their actual office would be on the other side of the street from the back of the Masonic Temple. And there are a couple of small 2 story buildings there. The addressing would make no sense if it was on that side (not to mention violating various zoning codes if it was in that masonic temple with that address). Odd/even addressing and all that.

Just saying the location is mostly a non-issue, at this point it's more a matter of whether or not we are getting hardware or a refund and if so what and when...Next week TM., is becoming a bit of a catch phrase in the mining hardware community these days with only 2 or 3 players actually delivering.

The Masonic Temple has an odd address,  the address give to us by AMT is an even address.  So it is *NOT* on the otherside of Johnson as you claim. 

You mean the Masonic temple with the Address of:

443 York Rd
Jenkintown, PA 19046?

Note. its an odd number on YORK RD. Not Johnson. Do some simple fact checking before believing a random person on the internet.

The one legitimate business on there that is on the other side of the street that is just an address and validates what I am saying (unless zoning and civil engineering practices in PA are so screwed that they don't subscribe the same zoning rules pretty much the rest of the country does).

The Relating Well Center, LLC
413 Johnson St #210
Jenkintown, PA 19046

For a bit more context take a look:

Clearly obvious that the Masonic Lodge is on York rd. This discussion about them setting up shop in there is retarded on alot of levels and stinks of tinfoil hat conspiracy theory....should we get Alex Jones in on this? In fact riks comments on unicorns hashig has more validity at this point. Anyone with a pair of eyes can see this from this map. Look it up yourself. This is not a defense of anyone, just plain old looking at a damn map. Right now the plain and simple truth is noone has working miners (that we know of or has reported). Some of us got miners that broke, and now we are all waiting for replacements....the questions are when will we ACTUALLY get them and IF anyone is ever even getting a refund from all this. These are the only real question that matter. Not where are they located. We know they have a physical location or fedex would not have even allowed the shipment...they clearly have a physical location to operate from. We have at least one report where the miner RMA was accepted. These are facts validated with proof (tracking numbers and such). This is just from reading what has been posted. And actually going to fedex website to check the tracking numbers. All this talk about them being near a masonic lodge is nonsense. So if they happened to be near a mormon church this would be a problem too? That means that subway near the masonic temple is also some kind of nefarious operation because of their proximity to the masonic lodge. They are adding GMO's and other nefarious evil ingredients to the BMT's at subway....SCAM!!!

Just pointing out the retardedness of the masonic link/premise. Focus on what really matters. We got no miners, when, how, why/why not.
July 10, 2014, 09:46:23 PM

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
July 10, 2014, 09:34:06 PM

this is disturbing
July 10, 2014, 08:37:39 PM
Well if I sent my miner back through the RMA and they never sent one back does that equal theft?

July 10, 2014, 03:44:34 PM

July 10, 2014, 01:24:18 PM
If you look at the addressing of the buildings themselves, you will also note that their actual office would be on the other side of the street from the back of the Masonic Temple. And there are a couple of small 2 story buildings there. The addressing would make no sense if it was on that side (not to mention violating various zoning codes if it was in that masonic temple with that address). Odd/even addressing and all that.

Just saying the location is mostly a non-issue, at this point it's more a matter of whether or not we are getting hardware or a refund and if so what and when...Next week TM., is becoming a bit of a catch phrase in the mining hardware community these days with only 2 or 3 players actually delivering.
Activity: 102
July 10, 2014, 12:11:52 PM
So......

When are miners coming?

I don't think AMT has been in operation for over 4 months now.   

Have you joined tha lawsuit yet?

No, I was under the impression from a previous post that I was already included for being an AMT customer. If that's not the case, how might I join?
Thanks for the help!
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
July 10, 2014, 09:09:43 AM
So......

When are miners coming?

I don't think AMT has been in operation for over 4 months now.   

Have you joined tha lawsuit yet?
July 10, 2014, 03:16:59 AM
So......

When are miners coming?
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
July 09, 2014, 01:58:50 PM
I contacted AMT by email about when to RMA this box again, no one replied. AMT, were the miners shipped out Friday? Can you please let me know. It would be nice if you could keep us posted with updates here.

are you kidding me? did you really think they would ship? AMT has never honored a delivery date in it's entire 1 year history; never! call me out if i'm lying. prove me wrong.

Whats going on with the lawsuit?

It was sent back to the tailor: The sleeves weren't long enough, the buttons didn't match, and something about the tail.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
July 09, 2014, 01:50:32 PM
I contacted AMT by email about when to RMA this box again, no one replied. AMT, were the miners shipped out Friday? Can you please let me know. It would be nice if you could keep us posted with updates here.

are you kidding me? did you really think they would ship? AMT has never honored a delivery date in it's entire 1 year history; never! call me out if i'm lying. prove me wrong.

Whats going on with the lawsuit?
Activity: 64
July 09, 2014, 08:27:31 AM
Lol, they are still here deleting posts, just not talking to us anymore

That's why AMT never start accepting RMA and shipping new Miners, they are busy deleting posts on the forum..
Activity: 378
July 09, 2014, 01:42:36 AM
Lol, they are still here deleting posts, just not talking to us anymore
Activity: 364
July 08, 2014, 04:00:50 PM
Activity: 294
July 07, 2014, 03:12:48 PM
Gleb, don't worry your pretty little head. There are videos on the way. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the fireworks.

Please tell me you literally filled your miner with fireworks!

It's the only thing left to do

blow it up
July 07, 2014, 02:30:20 PM
Gleb, don't worry your pretty little head. There are videos on the way. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the fireworks.

+1
July 07, 2014, 01:40:14 PM

Pages:
Jump to: