Pages:
Author

Topic: New Official AMT Thread - page 41. (Read 149453 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
July 03, 2014, 01:45:34 AM
AH it's a it's a timed hosting solution. I'm not to keen on losing that much power after the year is up. I want something that I get to keep so I can point it towards some alt coins.

Many I'd just like a miner, my RMA is was accepted and I hope this new shop knows what they are doing. I'm quite tired of the delays and the loss of money that I experience everyday.

I didn't say anything about timed. I want 6k worth of hashing.

Never said you did, but that is how the contracts for bitmine.ch are set up.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 03, 2014, 01:26:44 AM
I click on bitmine.ch about cloud hashing. It says $2,026 a year for a 1T contract. Can you explain how is this works out to $1/gig?

Thats including electricity. Now multiply $70 x 12  (12 months) = $1050.  So lets take original price there of $2,026  and subtract $1,050 and you'll get a cost for hardware of $976 per terrahash.  $976 / 1000Ghs = $0.97 cents per GHS.
Activity: 294
July 03, 2014, 01:04:14 AM
AH it's a it's a timed hosting solution. I'm not to keen on losing that much power after the year is up. I want something that I get to keep so I can point it towards some alt coins.

Many I'd just like a miner, my RMA is was accepted and I hope this new shop knows what they are doing. I'm quite tired of the delays and the loss of money that I experience everyday.

I didn't say anything about timed. I want 6k worth of hashing.
Activity: 532
July 02, 2014, 10:23:27 PM

Cool least your hardware returned. After I get back from my trip I will also send mine in.
July 02, 2014, 10:17:26 PM

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 02, 2014, 05:06:24 PM
I would also gladly settle for a refund in terms of a 1 years 5.8TH mining contract as long as that contract started within the next 2 weeks (i.e. before 7/16/2014)
Activity: 28
July 02, 2014, 03:10:44 PM
But you said you had filed in the court of common pleas. That is why I am confused
July 02, 2014, 01:06:35 PM
That's great that you now have cloud hashing.

Instead of shipping this rock back and forth you can give me 6.159T of hashing.

So has the RMA process ever worked?  Did you get a new machine for the broken machine you sent to them?

My RMA delivery was refused by AMT and sent back.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
July 02, 2014, 12:49:40 PM

So has the RMA process ever worked?  Did you get a new machine for the broken machine you sent to them?
July 02, 2014, 11:53:33 AM

Activity: 364
July 02, 2014, 11:02:46 AM
I click on bitmine.ch about cloud hashing. It says $2,026 a year for a 1T contract. Can you explain how is this works out to $1/gig?
Activity: 26
July 01, 2014, 07:00:56 PM
I haven't checked in here for a while. Just wondering when I'm going to get my $6000+ back. To any who have been keeping up, are we any closer to a final resolution to this situation?
Activity: 392
July 01, 2014, 01:37:21 PM
As we previously stated the hosted farm is Bitmine's and we're collaborating as usual. If you're interested in the farm you can purchase through us or directly through bitmine at the same price. Down the road we will contribute to the farms second hashing power addition which will be in August - September with bitmine together, and we'll  be helping them sell as well.
legendary
July 01, 2014, 06:50:26 AM
So if you got a petahash of hosting, and you are selling it at $1 per Ghash you are looking at 1mil.

It's rough to trust you while being burned so far, but there is no reason that your previous customers should not be able to trade their current order for hosted mining by turning every dollar spent into a GH of hashing power.

I spent $5,635 ( I took of my express shipping there) so I would rather the money I spent with you be transferred to hosting option and receive 5.6TH/s  I would consider that reasonable  and fair  to my self as a consumer and to you as a company and would be in line with what would be needed for mpp.

And considering if it was at that rate, it would be good. I personally am more interested in getting the hardware miners, with a similar hashrate. But either way if they do what they need to to honor it then it will work out.

The reason I mistakenly selected AMT was because all I thought they were doing was assembling miners.  All the technology was sourced elsewhere.  How difficult can this be?

Now they are claiming that they want to do something much more difficult.  Hosted mining, when they can't even do simple assembly?

AMT as a company is pretty much done.  There's really no reputation to salvage.  

Activity: 18
July 01, 2014, 06:38:31 AM
Haven't read AMT thread in a long time since the previous one was closed, thought not to ask in here but after 2 month of mailing & calling and yet to get any replies... here is the last place i can go... So did anyone receive their miners yet? When was it ya? Can i know your order number so i can know that it's still operating... mine was #1433

AMT, y u ignore my question...

We were working on the last post, sry.  Yes we cannot discuss clients individual orders on this public forum. someone will get back to you via email shortly, thanks.

Hi AMT, no one get back to me yet, can you help to check?

Day 3, i really need to talk to you, would you help to reply my mail? Order #1433

AMT, please reply my mail. 'TQ

AMT, if you were here, please reply my mail. Order #1433
Activity: 532
July 01, 2014, 02:36:15 AM
So if you got a petahash of hosting, and you are selling it at $1 per Ghash you are looking at 1mil.

It's rough to trust you while being burned so far, but there is no reason that your previous customers should not be able to trade their current order for hosted mining by turning every dollar spent into a GH of hashing power.

I spent $5,635 ( I took of my express shipping there) so I would rather the money I spent with you be transferred to hosting option and receive 5.6TH/s  I would consider that reasonable  and fair  to my self as a consumer and to you as a company and would be in line with what would be needed for mpp.

And considering if it was at that rate, it would be good. I personally am more interested in getting the hardware miners, with a similar hashrate. But either way if they do what they need to to honor it then it will work out.
July 01, 2014, 01:38:41 AM

I spent $5,635 ( I took of my express shipping there) so I would rather the money I spent with you be transferred to hosting option and receive 5.6TH/s  I would consider that reasonable  and fair  to my self as a consumer and to you as a company and would be in line with what would be needed for mpp.
Activity: 14
June 30, 2014, 10:33:12 PM
Posting here again on an update of my situation. Received an email from AMT stating my delivery would be "Monday" this was on the 15th of June. Also offered me a hosted solution at this time.

Its two weeks later and 4 emails sent by myself. It appears they have stopped talking to me again. No Miners, No updates, No tracking numbers, No replies and No hosted solution. Definitely no refunds.

We are now heading towards 8 months since payment was sent to you guys. There is no answer for this besides "sorry we stuffed up, here is your money back"
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
June 30, 2014, 10:11:39 PM
Post deleted, because we are hurting this company so much, this company that was created from a scam er mastermind ..
legendary
June 30, 2014, 10:08:36 PM
No argument there. BM.ch seems to have recovered from those mistakes much better.

Recovered because they make a serious effort.   AMT has not made a smidgen of an effort.

Just look at their RMA process that's going to some parking lot behind a Mason temple.  It's ridiculous.
Pages:
Jump to: