Pages:
Author

Topic: New Official AMT Thread - page 37. (Read 149453 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
July 16, 2014, 05:58:59 PM
770237903470- Take a look naysayers and weep.

It appears if you show up within their receiving hours they actually take delivery of their package.

Of course this doesn't leave me with a miner, but it show like with everything going on here the RMA process was going to take some refinement.

It's been nearly 3 weeks since they "accepted" your return. How's the new miner working out?

Working great, hasn't burnt my house down so thats a plus. All in all this line of new invisible miners are holding up far better than their last product.

I was hoping the "return process" was more of a two way street where I returned broken hardware and they then returned the working equipment to me. Sadly that has not  been the case. Not sure why. My guess is that AMT's argument would be, "Well last time you got your miner out of order." They say they are adhering to the original schedule of orders I'm not sure why that is right now. THey didn't seem to care about it before. But for now I remain minerless.

TL;DR

THey are a NO GO at this station.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
July 16, 2014, 08:18:13 AM
Stop deleting my posts!
As a 'hero member' you know the sub forum guidelines - the OP can do whatever they damn well please with yer noise. Just be glad it is only deletion ya yutz.

I know, just messing with Joshua Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2667
Evil beware: We have waffles!
July 16, 2014, 07:53:24 AM
Stop deleting my posts!
As a 'hero member' you know the sub forum guidelines - the OP can do whatever they damn well please with yer noise. Just be glad it is only deletion ya yutz.
July 15, 2014, 09:24:15 PM
HOW MANY UNITS DO YOU HAVE LEFT TO SHIP AMT???

"Due to an NDA we have in the back of the back of the Grand Poobah of the Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes Lodge No. 33, we're not privy to disclose that information, hence that telling you kind folks that the images we uploaded were of Dragons, thus having another Bitcoiner bringing such to your attention. That's how we roll! Remember, we shipped out hundreds of our other broken models to folks that are not on this forum, of which we are replacing as well, so please be patient. We're doing everything in our power to make it look like we're doing everything in our power to fix what was obviously not our fault."

Hey look it's phin not being amusing as usual.

Comedy has a certain subtlety you lack.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
July 15, 2014, 03:16:39 PM
30 per day! How many orders do you have left to ship?

Stop deleting my posts SCAMMER!
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
July 15, 2014, 01:36:09 PM
AMT_Miners,

Can you reply to my email I sent out today?

I understand my post to show your attention to be deleted. so please reply to my email

thanks,
Tony
Activity: 532
July 15, 2014, 12:54:24 PM
Another 30 out today. Please be kind enough to post that you've received a tracking number. Thanks.

What exactly are you shipping? Why are you hiding that fact? What are you hiding?

Huh they posted that in the last page did they not? Its pretty obvious they are AMT branded dragon miners. Until people start actually getting them though we won't know for sure really tho.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
July 15, 2014, 08:09:59 AM
My order number is 849. How far away are you from that right now?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 15, 2014, 07:48:20 AM
Another 30 out today. Please be kind enough to post that you've received a tracking number. Thanks.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
July 15, 2014, 07:21:23 AM
Okay,

There is so much MISINFORMATION.......I really have no other choices available to me AMT. Legitimately, you are not being forward with us, 25 units a day is NOT good enough measure. Considering the amount of income, time spent in labor, you should be producing much more than this.

When will I receive my miners? This waiting is atrocious!

Pyramid Schemes are getting old.......... -.-

~Casey~
Activity: 40
July 14, 2014, 11:40:04 PM
Amt. What order are you guys on for shipping?
Activity: 14
July 14, 2014, 04:33:45 PM
Order #596, Could you tell me if my units were shipped please?
July 14, 2014, 11:48:47 AM
AMT - Did anything ship out Friday as you said? Perhaps it would be fair to send us each one of each of these 3 different models at this late point in the game.

Yes 25+ miners shipped thur/friday last week. averaging about 10 a day. We're going in order, should hear from some of the other guys on this thread about tracking soon.

thanks

How does this affect those who RMAed a miner who already had one and returned it? (well I guess that is just me)
Activity: 420
July 14, 2014, 10:59:53 AM
For the record. I do not want ANYTHING from AMT except a FULL refund.
Activity: 6
July 14, 2014, 09:55:23 AM
AMT - Did anything ship out Friday as you said? Perhaps it would be fair to send us each one of each of these 3 different models at this late point in the game.

Yes 25+ miners shipped thur/friday last week. averaging about 10 a day. We're going in order, should hear from some of the other guys on this thread about tracking soon.

thanks

This great news! I sure hope it's true.....

Are we getting higher TH machines for the time loss?

If no what are you going to do about compensation?
Activity: 392
July 14, 2014, 09:06:45 AM

thanks
Activity: 364
July 14, 2014, 08:59:49 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 504
I know the voices in my head aren't real.
July 14, 2014, 08:02:06 AM
Update 110Mhs Script.

these are decent enough pics, but who sells these elusive miners? certainly not AMT.  they are not on your "out of date" website.
July 14, 2014, 01:36:45 AM
sweet some pictures to jerk off too. I don't want pictures I want Deliveries.
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
July 14, 2014, 12:06:59 AM
Update 1.2ths

Looks alot like a dragon miner to me with an amt sticker on it.........

Thats exactly what it is
Pages:
Jump to: