Pages:
Author

Topic: New Official AMT Thread - page 40. (Read 149453 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
July 07, 2014, 12:40:19 PM
Gleb, don't worry your pretty little head. There are videos on the way. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the fireworks.

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
July 05, 2014, 04:58:08 AM
 "Shipping for all clients is due to be completed by Friday."

Lets be fair maybe they were all mailed out of china today and we will get them on monday.

I mean obviously it probably not the case, but just that last glimmer of hope.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
July 05, 2014, 02:05:07 AM
Friday came and went and not a miner was to be seen...
July 04, 2014, 04:18:10 AM
lets hold hand and sing kumbaya

-_-  somehow I doubt it would play out like that. No really we just want miners to start making money with......

I think if we did sing it all in a room together we would likely be gesturing like so while signing it _.l..  ..l._ at each other. Then it would just degenerate into a fistfight.

Never met a mosh pit I couldn't handle. ut then again it's been about 10 years.
Activity: 532
July 04, 2014, 03:57:12 AM

-_-  somehow I doubt it would play out like that. No really we just want miners to start making money with......

I think if we did sing it all in a room together we would likely be gesturing like so while signing it _.l..  ..l._ at each other. Then it would just degenerate into a fistfight.
July 04, 2014, 03:43:37 AM
July 04, 2014, 03:04:59 AM
Fair enough, if you are not here to argue then don't attack me. And I won't attack back. I want what everyone here wants our miners and miners hashing. Some want their money back. Either way. we want what we paid for one way or the other. And that is the one thing most of us who have a stake in this have in common.
Activity: 102
July 04, 2014, 02:35:53 AM
Are the miners shipping now? Didn't you say they would ship by Friday AMT?

Production Update:

3. Shipping for all clients is due to be completed by Friday.

Anyone wanna take a bet on whether AMT shipped all of them as promised? Wink

I doubt AMT shipped to any client.

To be fair, they never specified a Friday. Friday in 2020 perhaps..
July 03, 2014, 09:36:03 PM
Don't have mine.....
July 03, 2014, 09:35:06 PM
Is bitmine.ch at least reliable or is the same scamming company as, AMT- BFL, Hashfast etc..?

I would say the same of you being a lying scammer considering you offered me .5 BTC to stop posting here. Of course it got deleted BUT the post is still on bitcointa.lk...... Wink  That said I never had any expectation of you paying up anyway.

That said though, They produced hardware and delivered (even if it was broken whatever the case was) unlike BFL. But that said I do take issue with the fact they continually say deliveries were supposed to start this week and yet no one has any hardware. Least that we know of. It would be nice to see some proof as assurance that we actually will see hardware in our hands before yet another month goes by. This is not an unreasonable request actually. And its also really messed up *not to mention illegal* to continually tell us one day and not deliver on that date. If they are shipping then it would be nice to email us tracking numbers so we dont have an unexpected shipment at our doors we may  not be around to receive.

Some people have made orders and since then have moved (from what was posted it seems). It would be good to make sure all that is taken into account to avoid any more messes.

Thanks for answering my question, but if I was a scammer I would have been richer then AMT, and .5 BTC was encouragement to get you out of this forum and not waist your time, I felt a bit sorry for u..lol..but you broke it and still posted in this forum..You would have been richer .5 BTC..lol..

Waist my time? I don't need weight watchers. Feel sorry for me? Ok....I actually feel sorry for you. You cant even get WASTE and WAIST right. My WAIST is fine. I am in good shape. And reading your posts are a WASTE of time. And no I did not break my miner, that much was clear by the various other posts if you actually knew how to read (in which is obvious you don't know how as a result of your righting writing).
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
July 03, 2014, 09:34:41 PM

Production Update:

I doubt AMT shipped to any client.

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
July 03, 2014, 08:49:52 PM

Production Update:

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
July 03, 2014, 07:50:33 PM
Activity: 64
July 03, 2014, 06:18:34 PM
Is bitmine.ch at least reliable or is the same scamming company as, AMT- BFL, Hashfast etc..?

I would say the same of you being a lying scammer considering you offered me .5 BTC to stop posting here. Of course it got deleted BUT the post is still on bitcointa.lk...... Wink  That said I never had any expectation of you paying up anyway.

That said though, They produced hardware and delivered (even if it was broken whatever the case was) unlike BFL. But that said I do take issue with the fact they continually say deliveries were supposed to start this week and yet no one has any hardware. Least that we know of. It would be nice to see some proof as assurance that we actually will see hardware in our hands before yet another month goes by. This is not an unreasonable request actually. And its also really messed up *not to mention illegal* to continually tell us one day and not deliver on that date. If they are shipping then it would be nice to email us tracking numbers so we dont have an unexpected shipment at our doors we may  not be around to receive.

Some people have made orders and since then have moved (from what was posted it seems). It would be good to make sure all that is taken into account to avoid any more messes.

Thanks for answering my question, but if I was a scammer I would have been richer then AMT, and .5 BTC was encouragement to get you out of this forum and not waist your time, I felt a bit sorry for u..lol..but you broke it and still posted in this forum..You would have been richer .5 BTC..lol..
July 03, 2014, 05:57:55 PM

I would say the same of you being a lying scammer considering you offered me .5 BTC to stop posting here. Of course it got deleted BUT the post is still on bitcointa.lk...... Wink  That said I never had any expectation of you paying up anyway.

That said though, They produced hardware and delivered (even if it was broken whatever the case was) unlike BFL. But that said I do take issue with the fact they continually say deliveries were supposed to start this week and yet no one has any hardware. Least that we know of. It would be nice to see some proof as assurance that we actually will see hardware in our hands before yet another month goes by. This is not an unreasonable request actually. And its also really messed up *not to mention illegal* to continually tell us one day and not deliver on that date. If they are shipping then it would be nice to email us tracking numbers so we dont have an unexpected shipment at our doors we may  not be around to receive.

July 03, 2014, 04:32:15 PM
July 03, 2014, 04:20:15 PM
Asswhole AMT quit fucking around here on Forums, bla bla bullshitting, return our money ...some of guys here wanted to accept 10 BTC for the 2 orders = $11.5K maybe you should consider that offer before is to late..and that is still half price what we gave to you..

Your rating falls on deaf ears.
July 03, 2014, 04:14:39 PM
Asswhole AMT quit fucking around here on Forums, bla bla bullshitting, return our money ...some of guys here wanted to accept 10 BTC for the 2 orders = $11.5K maybe you should consider that offer before is to late..and that is still half price what we gave to you..or give us cloud hashing and will return this peace a garbage that you send me...they even had a mark on the panels "X" and missing parts and powersupply..
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
July 03, 2014, 01:46:51 PM
If anyone has pictures of their AMT rigs, please post them so I can add them to the AMT users facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/AMTUsers
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 03, 2014, 08:15:49 AM
Since AMT is not answering emails, perhaps you would be willing to offer this hosted solution to the unsatisfied customers who are still awaiting their units.
 At least until those units arrive.
Pages:
Jump to: