Pages:
Author

Topic: New Official AMT Thread - page 44. (Read 149453 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
June 28, 2014, 01:09:49 PM
AMT vs IMET Legal Update:

We're suing IMET Corp.

And we will use all refunded funds or case winnings to refund clients that have requested refunds.

Docket # is:

Advanced Mining Technologies, Inc. v. IMET Corporation, No. 2014-04284 Bucks County Court of Common Pleas.

do u have a eta on the refund?

As soon as IMET issues us a refund or when we win in court.
And the MPP?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
June 28, 2014, 09:52:20 AM

We're suing IMET Corp.

And we will use all refunded funds or case winnings to refund clients that have requested refunds.

Docket # is:

Advanced Mining Technologies, Inc. v. IMET Corporation, No. 2014-04284 Bucks County Court of Common Pleas.

As soon as IMET issues us a refund or when we win in court.
l12
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
June 28, 2014, 09:37:28 AM

We're suing IMET Corp.

Docket # is:

June 28, 2014, 09:33:43 AM
Also, AMT will not be selling on this forum. Ever.

We don't feel that we need to communicate here or update this thread. We do so to avoid the problems it may cause if we don't and to keep the nice individuals which support us informed as well.

June 28, 2014, 09:23:55 AM
Business Update:

1. We'll start selling hosting at $1 per Gigahash, and have about a petahash of hosting to sell. We're pretty excited about that.

2. Also we'll be selling some new miners with some interesting perks. Wink

3. All drop shipped miner sales from this point forward will be 5-7 day delivery at most.

4. We'll be posting a notice for new distributors as well.

5. Shipping in the new office has finally been figured out. Fedex had to create a new street address listing just for us if you can believe it. We'll also be working with UPS again for RMA miners, and someone will reach out to those RMA individuals next week.

Shipping of replacement miners will not longer wait until RMA is received, we'll be giving clients the benefit of the doubt and we're hoping they'll be honest enough to ship back their RMA.  As outgoing shipping and RMA shipping are handled by two different individuals, we dont need anymore confusion overlapping one with the other.
June 28, 2014, 09:15:08 AM
Forum update:

Fuzzy,Opieum, and the other guys that are speaking positively about us are just guys that understand the situation a bit better because they've been chatting with some of us and have a clear understanding. They are also serious individuals, they excel in their careers (mostly technologically oriented) and are basically a class of individual which is nothing short from the top of the corporate food chain in their specific fields.

They are not shills, nor have we paid them, they are just nice people that happened to be online and honestly get a kick out of screwing with the majority of the hired shills on this forum. Go figure.

Either way, they realize our many flaws and know that we're doing this on a dime and with little help and they are just generally good guys. Also they've all bought and paid for miners from us.  We appreciate them sticking up for us in our absence.

June 28, 2014, 09:06:35 AM

We're suing IMET Corp.

Docket # is:

June 28, 2014, 09:05:14 AM
Lenell vs AMT Legal update:

PA Court’s recently issued an order denying the Plaintiffs’ Motion for Class Certification.

Plaintiff's attorney's need to refile or amend their initial filing if they so choose to.

clenell has realized that he no longer has a federal case, his counsel realized they've been working for free.

that's why he's been so chatty recently.
June 28, 2014, 08:55:41 AM
Production Update:

1. Josh is in China, the internet sucks there and isn't following the forum so much.

2. Production is underway of assembly of Technobit based miners, A1/A2 miners and BE200 miners.

3. Shipping for all clients is due to be completed by Friday.

And we bought a small factory.

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
June 28, 2014, 07:31:24 AM
What verifiable news? That a package was delivered? woohoo. Second or third try?

For all we know a homeless person in the alley signed for it.

Yes, that a package was indeed delivered to the address known to be used by AMT.

It was a point people were arguing. "They aren't even accepting packages." This was true of Mr. Parks miner prior to the "official" RMA process, though.

So yes verifiable news because people were debating the legitimacy of accepting a package. A behemoth like FedEx wouldn't make simple mistake like that was the argument and now it's a (tiny) mystery that's been laid to rest.

Second try actually,well I should say their second try they mistakenly sent it back to phoenix never actually to me, they captured the wayward package and rerouted it to where it needed to go. So really first time for me had fedex not make a series of increasing poor decisions, which was the case because I documented the process and called every time it looked like they did something wrong.

That is the process with some of the larger corps is that there is to much automation, and their employees can't think for the machines. While unlikely that it was a homeless person in an alley, this is on a route where the driver fails to deliver packages to the back of a building which has it's own address so I guess the driver could in fact be that stupid.
Activity: 504
June 28, 2014, 05:01:46 AM
Just checking-in from my horribly ancient computer. Had to sell a few things to get more BTC. Then I had to sell some BTC to get another computer to replace this old thing. Guess I didn't miss much.

Sorry Josh, and everyone-else I was chatting with, for the abrupt departure. Unfortunately, this computer can not run skype. It barely runs a browser. Will be back around tuesday when the rest of my computer arrives.

Still not much to report-back. Can't find any shorts, not seeing any actual failed components, and I still can't get the boards to initialize (be seen by the ras-pi). Will be sending those back, in hopes of getting the new ones, when they are ready. I would even settle for the old ones, if I had more like the two cards that are still running flawlessly. Short of reworking the boards so they have the same exact components, I am at a loss.
Activity: 378
June 28, 2014, 04:06:24 AM
What verifiable news? That a package was delivered? woohoo. Second or third try?

For all we know a homeless person in the alley signed for it.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2667
Evil beware: We have waffles!
June 27, 2014, 11:21:33 PM
Does sure seem that way... Wink
June 27, 2014, 11:10:04 PM
It's like people disappear when verifiable news comes out, that or they just don't want to admit they made them self look a little foolish.
June 27, 2014, 05:14:17 PM
770237903470- Take a look naysayers and weep.

It appears if you show up within their receiving hours they actually take delivery of their package.

Of course this doesn't leave me with a miner, but it show like with everything going on here the RMA process was going to take some refinement.
legendary
June 27, 2014, 02:34:09 PM
opieum your naivete is almost entertaining to read now. you could not be any less insightful to what's going on here.  nevertheless, you paint yourself as this AMT tragic hero sent to save us all from zipkin. your ignorance comes out with everything you type in regards to the lawsuit. this message is not to YOU but to everyone forced to read your bullshit. opieum your not even a tool anymore to zipkin. you have become worthless to him and even more worthless to those of us forcing his hand. stop posting man. you are making yourself look very bad.
What in the hell are you going on about? Off yer meds again? 'AMT tragic hero'Huh ROFL with no idea how you came up with that one... He (and I) are in no way defending AMT and how they have/are handling this situation. That has been explicitly said over and over. We are however trying any way possible to get something done for us customers. Note the key words -- 'any way possible'.

There are always more than one way to fight a battle. Your route is NOT the only way. Our paths may be different BUT at least one of our goals is the same: One way or another us customers getting what we paid for. Why is it so hard for you and few others here to grasp that concept? Huh

Fuzzy you lost ALL credibility when you admittedly signed a NDA with the devil. keep picking the pieces up for Zipkin - I hope it works out for you better than it has for opie.
Spoken like a true Sith Anikin. Hope you will enjoy the scorched earth and ashes in your wallet that your approach calls for.
Activity: 364
June 27, 2014, 11:19:52 AM
AMT, I tried sending an email to [email protected] , there is no response. Should I ship this box back to you again? Please advise one what I should do here...
legendary
June 27, 2014, 10:23:02 AM
opieum your naivete is almost entertaining to read now. you could not be any less insightful to what's going on here.  nevertheless, you paint yourself as this AMT tragic hero sent to save us all from zipkin. your ignorance comes out with everything you type in regards to the lawsuit. this message is not to YOU but to everyone forced to read your bullshit. opieum your not even a tool anymore to zipkin. you have become worthless to him and even more worthless to those of us forcing his hand. stop posting man. you are making yourself look very bad.
What in the hell are you going on about? Off yer meds again? 'AMT tragic hero'Huh ROFL with no idea how you came up with that one... He (and I) are in no way defending AMT and how they have/are handling this situation. That has been explicitly said over and over. We are however trying any way possible to get something done for us customers. Note the key words -- 'any way possible'.

There are always more than one way to fight a battle. Your route is NOT the only way. Our paths may be different BUT at least one of our goals is the same: One way or another us customers getting what we paid for. Why is it so hard for you and few others here to grasp that concept? Huh
Activity: 532
June 26, 2014, 11:00:40 PM
I cant make AMT do anything. BUT I can point out honestly what they need to work on which is what I have done. You can bring a horse to water, but you cant make him drink.

How many more times are you going to let the horse kick you in the teeth before you stop trying to make him drink? It's a bad horse. Put him down!

Honestly I don't have to do anything. Ultimately AMT is accountable for their own words and actions. They will either put themselves down in all this or pick themselves up. Which ever way it goes its on them.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
June 26, 2014, 10:52:33 PM
I cant make AMT do anything. BUT I can point out honestly what they need to work on which is what I have done. You can bring a horse to water, but you cant make him drink.

How many more times are you going to let the horse kick you in the teeth before you stop trying to make him drink? It's a bad horse. Put him down!
Pages:
Jump to: