Pages:
Author

Topic: New Official AMT Thread - page 45. (Read 149453 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
June 26, 2014, 10:33:21 PM
All you did was create a legal situation that appears to have wound up wasting everyones time AND money...our money in fact since AMT had to pay for the legal costs with the money we gave them...kind of the cruel joke here. Maybe we should be coming on you...alot of people including myself knew this case was either going to drag on or go nowhere. And its pretty much happening just as its been said.

Don't misplace your anger. The lawsuit is 100% AMT's fault. Don't blame clenell for wanting to get what he paid for.

Actually alot of people felt the same way about this as I did. The AMT issues happened regardless of the lawsuit. The lawsuit however was an knee jerk reaction to an already difficult situation. That said with the hardware we got it would have happened and there would have been far better cause at that point to act then than before receiving the hardware. And since it didnt go anywhere it WAS a waste of time and money.

is being that stupid painful? i mean how do you not get run over like a squirrel on a day to day basis?
I would say the same of you. You are a moron who reacts emotionally. And that is why the lawsuit failed. If you had waited till we got faulty hardware there would have been a very clear case. Look at cointerra, hashfast. Same circumstances. Instead  you emotionally reacted and went into it half assed and got a half assed result. And the money we paid them got spent on those legal fees for AMT in case that was not clear. It literally was money pissed away.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2667
Evil beware: We have waffles!
June 26, 2014, 10:32:04 PM
The thing is WHY are you posting information and not AMT? You are helping them convey a pretend message that all is going well. Well y'know, your pics mean nothing to me. AMT should be responding and not you. Every turn you make you defend them. Now you're trying to show proof of progress on their side which was a tactic they did themselves months ago.

You truly want to help them, apparently you have the inside track somehow. Make them communicate directly!! After all is AMT YOUR company or theirs?Huh
We have been beating him over the head on that point. Ultimately it is Josh's call on that and as usual, well, we've seen what it has produced so far.... Roll Eyes

The pieces are all there for this cluster fuck to start to be addressed. As to if they actually come together AS A START to settling things as best it can be -- no idea.
legendary
June 26, 2014, 10:19:27 PM
One has to wonder... did all the players in this never ending list of miner maker/assemblers belong to the same frat house or something??? They all sure seem to have followed the same game plan...
Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
June 26, 2014, 08:40:18 PM
My miner is now back in maryland.

Which if everything goes along like everyone else say. it should be promptly refused tomorrow.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 26, 2014, 08:12:29 PM
All you did was create a legal situation that appears to have wound up wasting everyones time AND money...our money in fact since AMT had to pay for the legal costs with the money we gave them...kind of the cruel joke here. Maybe we should be coming on you...alot of people including myself knew this case was either going to drag on or go nowhere. And its pretty much happening just as its been said.

Don't misplace your anger. The lawsuit is 100% AMT's fault. Don't blame clenell for wanting to get what he paid for.

Actually alot of people felt the same way about this as I did. The AMT issues happened regardless of the lawsuit. The lawsuit however was an knee jerk reaction to an already difficult situation. That said with the hardware we got it would have happened and there would have been far better cause at that point to act then than before receiving the hardware. And since it didnt go anywhere it WAS a waste of time and money.

is being that stupid painful? i mean how do you not get run over like a squirrel on a day to day basis?
June 26, 2014, 07:58:57 PM
...kind of the cruel joke here. Maybe we should be coming on you...

Ok there isn't any need for anyone to come on anyone.

There were perfectly good reasons, for the lawsuit though I wouldn't have filed one my self. Not at that point anyway. But lets be honest my miner was only two days late from the advertised shipping date at that time.

Seriously though, I wouldn't have wanted to run those machines in my house once I found out. Hell I woke up to the burnt tape with the sink falling off. I'm just glad it's was my apartment up in flames.

Issuing a recall for the few ( I have no clue how few) miners that went out was an absolute, my guess is manslaughter cases are worse than their current predicament.

Really what it comes down to for me is I want fair compensation one way or the other. The problem is the parties on one side of the line have a far different idea of fair compensation that the party on the other side of the line. Obviously a 1.2 th Miner doesn't really make up for the fact that I didn't make the 6k+ I would have made had it arrived as advertised. Which by they way would have put me outside of the MPP way earlier than 6 months.

So we see what happens because the fact is the lawsuit was filed and this is the reality in which we live. Everyone is hush hush and I have no control over the process.

All though I would like to hear from the european clients that "got their miners" and seeing how they've been faring up to this point.

LMAO damn that was a massive freudian slip...I was on my phone when I wrote that.....I meant come down on you LMAO...nice one.
June 26, 2014, 07:56:49 PM

June 26, 2014, 07:48:35 PM
...kind of the cruel joke here. Maybe we should be coming on you...

Ok there isn't any need for anyone to come on anyone.

There were perfectly good reasons, for the lawsuit though I wouldn't have filed one my self. Not at that point anyway. But lets be honest my miner was only two days late from the advertised shipping date at that time.

Seriously though, I wouldn't have wanted to run those machines in my house once I found out. Hell I woke up to the burnt tape with the sink falling off. I'm just glad it's was my apartment up in flames.

Issuing a recall for the few ( I have no clue how few) miners that went out was an absolute, my guess is manslaughter cases are worse than their current predicament.

Really what it comes down to for me is I want fair compensation one way or the other. The problem is the parties on one side of the line have a far different idea of fair compensation that the party on the other side of the line. Obviously a 1.2 th Miner doesn't really make up for the fact that I didn't make the 6k+ I would have made had it arrived as advertised. Which by they way would have put me outside of the MPP way earlier than 6 months.

So we see what happens because the fact is the lawsuit was filed and this is the reality in which we live. Everyone is hush hush and I have no control over the process.

All though I would like to hear from the european clients that "got their miners" and seeing how they've been faring up to this point.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
June 26, 2014, 06:40:43 PM

June 26, 2014, 02:27:27 PM
Was jumping on for a bit to try and help out and lend some perspective. Instead I get morons bitching me out. I have been playing middle of the road with AMT but honestly until they start any kind of delivery or restitution to all of us its not worth the hassle. Frankly if you haven't taken any action for yourself yet, you probably should.
June 26, 2014, 02:21:06 PM
I think to start with they need to start answering emails. That's a huge issue. Communication as I have said has always been their worst problem. Most of their issues stem from the lack of communication.

Really? Would you rather buy from Bitmain who doesn't communicate but always delivers, or BFL who communicates but never delivers?

Ok let me make this retard proof.....
I think TO START WITH they need to START ANSWERING EMAILS. That's a HUGE issue. Communication as I have said has always been their WORST problem. Most of their ISSUES stem from the lack of communication....

To break that down and make it completely idiot proof.....They have ALOT of issues. Communication is the start. Non-delivery is a huge one but without knowing WHY they are behind they leave themselves open to alot of the shit that they get here. And rightly so. They dropped the ball and never picked it up. Communication REAL communication is what it will take to START to right this boat.

And as a bitmain customer myself, they do communicate. Just not via this forum as much. They address all customer concerns via email. So they do an excellent job IMO. AMT however WHEN they communicate, they drop the ball. Consistently. Overpromise and under (or never) deliver.

I hope this clears up the point. I would MUCH rather be doing business with Bitmain (and I am) than AMT at this point. The point is under the circumstances communication is what they need to fix first seeing as there are obvious delays.

Uh.... the real issue is that they have a non-existent product.

Also, non-existent technical support and non-existent warranty.

The product was supposed to be warrantied against manufacturer defects,  yet they refuse returns from broken systems.

Yea it is...obviously. My point is they have failed in large part because A: No GOOD communication and B: No product. They have been consistent in that. But you know since Clenell has this lawsuit and all...maybe there is some hope there too? Any news on that clenell? Seeing as you filed it you must know something about whats going on.
June 26, 2014, 02:19:05 PM
If I had to guess they are in China. This week is the Bitcoin Conference in Hong Kong. But from what they have said they also have their assembly going on in China also. So one would hope that the priority is checking on the status of our hardware and shipping it from there....

So you are saying that this is a one man operation that can't be in two places at once?

I spoke in plural with THEY....so no I didn't say that clearly....BUT now that you mention it, its possible and HE would just be sourcing the work elsewhere. Not an unheard of thing either.

What I am saying is that AMT can't seem to do more than one thing at a time.

How are they expected then to deliver the 150 miners that they owe their customers?

I think to start with they need to start answering emails. That's a huge issue. Communication as I have said has always been their worst problem. Most of their issues stem from the lack of communication.

clear evidence why opieum hasn't a fucking clue what he's talking about.

Hey look whos back! The other retard who cant read. Any update on that lawsuit?
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
June 26, 2014, 02:10:31 PM

Really? Would you rather buy from Bitmain who doesn't communicate but always delivers, or BFL who communicates but never delivers?

I think TO START WITH they need to START ANSWERING EMAILS. That's a HUGE issue. Communication as I have said has always been their WORST problem. Most of their ISSUES stem from the lack of communication....

To break that down and make it completely idiot proof.....They have ALOT of issues. Communication is the start. Non-delivery is a huge one but without knowing WHY they are behind they leave themselves open to alot of the shit that they get here. And rightly so. They dropped the ball and never picked it up. Communication REAL communication is what it will take to START to right this boat.

And as a bitmain customer myself, they do communicate. Just not via this forum as much. They address all customer concerns via email. So they do an excellent job IMO. AMT however WHEN they communicate, they drop the ball. Consistently. Overpromise and under (or never) deliver.

I hope this clears up the point. I would MUCH rather be doing business with Bitmain (and I am) than AMT at this point. The point is under the circumstances communication is what they need to fix first seeing as there are obvious delays.

Uh.... the real issue is that they have a non-existent product.

Also, non-existent technical support and non-existent warranty.

The product was supposed to be warrantied against manufacturer defects,  yet they refuse returns from broken systems.

Activity: 420
June 26, 2014, 02:05:10 PM
If I had to guess they are in China. This week is the Bitcoin Conference in Hong Kong. But from what they have said they also have their assembly going on in China also. So one would hope that the priority is checking on the status of our hardware and shipping it from there....

So you are saying that this is a one man operation that can't be in two places at once?

I spoke in plural with THEY....so no I didn't say that clearly....BUT now that you mention it, its possible and HE would just be sourcing the work elsewhere. Not an unheard of thing either.

How are they expected then to deliver the 150 miners that they owe their customers?

clear evidence why opieum hasn't a fucking clue what he's talking about.
June 26, 2014, 02:01:10 PM

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
June 26, 2014, 12:57:46 PM

Activity: 294
June 26, 2014, 12:51:06 PM

So why would you make such a big deal about the new RMA process, post about it here and send out packing labels to all the people who responded when you know you have a ticket to China?
June 26, 2014, 11:57:46 AM

And lets hope that AMT are not looking to use these folks for the production... http://bittech.hk/
Recent events regarding *their* A1 rigs... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=409701.780
Seem familiar?

Yea this would be rather disturbing. At this point it would be nice to actually receive our working hardware.
legendary
June 26, 2014, 11:45:33 AM

And lets hope that AMT are not looking to use these folks for the production... http://bittech.hk/
Recent events regarding *their* A1 rigs... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=409701.780
Seem familiar?
Pages:
Jump to: