Pages:
Author

Topic: New Official AMT Thread - page 47. (Read 149453 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
June 25, 2014, 11:40:14 AM
Has anyone else with return issues simply called fed ex?
whats up with fedex?
i often export using fedex...

Are we saying that the problem is with a multi-billion dollar multinational and not AMT ( a company known for never delivering )?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
June 25, 2014, 10:35:41 AM
whats up with fedex?
i often export using fedex...
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
June 25, 2014, 09:08:51 AM
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
June 24, 2014, 11:22:14 PM
AMT,

I am not being argumentative, but why won't you accept returns?  That seems kinda silly based on your previous posts that you will be making your customers "whole".   Did I misread something?
legendary
June 24, 2014, 11:07:00 PM
First time they couldn't find the place

Second time they found it but the shipment was refused.

Probably the best thing to do is send the tracking info and details to the lawyers so they can further build their case.
Activity: 294
June 24, 2014, 08:20:57 PM
First time they couldn't find the place

Second time they found it but the shipment was refused.
Activity: 532
June 24, 2014, 07:43:01 PM
mine was "refused" not "wrong address" or "address not found" but "refused"

THEY SENT ME THE ADDRESS LABEL AND NOW THEY ARE REFUSING TO ACCEPT DELIVERY!

Yea I am wondering about that. Altho in my case FEDEX did admit that they had issues with locating the place. I had wrong address issue (vs a rejection of package). But yea if they are refusing delivery outright then thats a mess. While bad, its also good for you because it shows you made an attempt to RMA that they did not accept.
June 24, 2014, 07:29:09 PM
mine was "refused" not "wrong address" or "address not found" but "refused"

THEY SENT ME THE ADDRESS LABEL AND NOW THEY ARE REFUSING TO ACCEPT DELIVERY!
June 24, 2014, 07:15:04 PM
Mine is just starting it's return trip to PA. At least I've not touched it since I sent it the first time.

I was told my new miner would be shipping out yesterday or today. We'll see how that goes.

You still have to follow the process. If you do  and nothing happens it's more evidence. If you do it and your miner arrives then you get to have a heart attack from shock.

At least making the attempt to send it back is something to document. Since FEDEX records all this its easy to track and get that info. Just keep all your tracking numbers handy. If they gave you a tracking number and shipping label send it back. Otherwise AMT can turn around and say you didn't RMA hence no miner hence no case if you take them to court or whatever action you take after this if nothing happens after sending it back. Get all your ducks in a row so there are no holes on your side of things.
Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
June 24, 2014, 05:51:15 PM
Mine is just starting it's return trip to PA. At least I've not touched it since I sent it the first time.

I was told my new miner would be shipping out yesterday or today. We'll see how that goes.

You still have to follow the process. If you do  and nothing happens it's more evidence. If you do it and your miner arrives then you get to have a heart attack from shock.
legendary
June 24, 2014, 04:07:54 PM
Mine arrived back today as well. So much for the RMA process.

Thanks for letting me know of the status.

No need for me to waste time packaging my stuff for this completely non-existent RMA process.
June 24, 2014, 01:36:34 PM
Mine arrived back today as well. So much for the RMA process.
Activity: 364
June 24, 2014, 01:19:49 PM
AMT:

My miner came back again today. I have sent it 3 times round trip. Please advise, it is really not worth shipping back a 4th time. Can you just send what you are going to send to me.

Thanks!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
June 24, 2014, 09:39:40 AM
sirminesalot/RickJamesBTC= Butthurt...who is acting like the 13 year old now? You are the one cursing and getting angry. You are so easy to troll. LMAO. The other explanations have been given regarding fedex. We who actually shipped via FEDEX spoke to FEDEX... you did a google search. I think FEDEX is a bit more authoritative on the matter than you. I checked with them not AMT on the matter. FEDEX owned it. But you know your google-fu makes you an expert....HI-YA!!! The butthurt troll with a multiple personality disorder fails again!!!

Please ignore me again. Your idiotic posts are boring. I don't get it, now YOU are trolling? but you work for AMT and were supposed to defend them from trolls. Damn, you suck at life.

+1 what a dumb ass

If I had $6000 stolen from me, I wouldn't be such an amt optimist, 6 months past delivery date. This is why it's obvious he's a paid shill... That or he is just kissing ass for preferential treatment.

Either way he's a dumbass and not worth responding to anymore.

Good luck opieum. I hope you never get a cent back.
Activity: 378
June 24, 2014, 03:07:45 AM
sirminesalot/RickJamesBTC= Butthurt...who is acting like the 13 year old now? You are the one cursing and getting angry. You are so easy to troll. LMAO. The other explanations have been given regarding fedex. We who actually shipped via FEDEX spoke to FEDEX... you did a google search. I think FEDEX is a bit more authoritative on the matter than you. I checked with them not AMT on the matter. FEDEX owned it. But you know your google-fu makes you an expert....HI-YA!!! The butthurt troll with a multiple personality disorder fails again!!!

Please ignore me again. Your idiotic posts are boring. I don't get it, now YOU are trolling? but you work for AMT and were supposed to defend them from trolls. Damn, you suck at life.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
June 23, 2014, 11:05:23 PM
Hi AMT. I sent you an email requesting you change my shipping address since I have moved recently. It didn't update on your website. Did you get my email with my new address?
Activity: 420
June 23, 2014, 09:38:21 PM

opieum you really look bad.
June 23, 2014, 07:47:12 PM
June 23, 2014, 05:11:10 PM
My package seems to have been taken off of the truck that would deliver it to me. So fed ex should be getting it to PA now. my hope is through a faster means since they screwed the pooch twice.

770237903470, that is the tracking number if you'd like to follow the drama. Please note I made calls at 6 am on 6/18 and 7 pm pn 6/18. then at 9:30 AM on the 19th. Each confirming that it wasn't or shouldn't be coming back to phoenix. Everyone said nope it will be redelivered, except the last lady that told me it was on a non stop truck from MD to phoenix.

-  6/18/2014  -  Wednesday
6:21 pm   
Returning package to shipper
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Delivery refused - Unable to deliver shipment - Returning to shipper
11:58 am   
Delivery exception
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Incorrect address - Street number

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAAHHAHA Yeah, come on opie, tell me again that AMT isn't hiding from fedex / customers.
June 23, 2014, 05:08:55 PM
Fedex isn't doing a damn thing wrong, if there isn't someone at an address, or a supposed "business" is actually working out of an unmarked closet at the shipping address, what do you expect them to do? I remember AMT saying they were going to pick up the package from one of the customers many times, and it never happened. All lies from them, all the time.

At this point, it is too late. Nothing they can ship you will ever make a dent in the amount of money you lost purchasing hardware from them that should have been shipped months ago.

So all the returns are ending up nowhere because FEDEX can't find someone to accept the returned packages?

Sigh!

No...and I am not sure why you are taking the word of the dual identity RickJames aka sirminesalot troll either. I called FEDEX...They owned that mistake...rik_khaos also apparently did from what he posted went through he same issue. In this instance it was actually FEDEX who fucked up. He did not do his due diligence in checking the premises. There are more businesses than just AMT on there. AMT has had to correct the issue by posting a sign saying they are around the back just to cover themselves. But even with that sign the driver seemed to ignore it.

I will be trying again soon as I get new labels. That said this one as much as people want to pin it on AMT is not on them. FEDEX even owned this issue. Not sure what the deal is with reshipping it yet. That would be on AMT. The mrpark shipping issue was squarely on AMT not accepting it. That happened a couple months ago.

I do agree with him/them though that it will be unlikely to ROI unless we get significant upgrades on whatever is shipped (if it ships). My guess is they will be out in HK for the conference this weekend so who knows what will happen this week.

I am not sirminesalot you friggin moron. Also, I thought you had me on ignore? Lying troll. Don't address me in posts.

Fedex doesn't just give up on things. You think that no sign showing where the AMT closet was is FEDEXs fault?
Pages:
Jump to: