Pages:
Author

Topic: New Official AMT Thread - page 46. (Read 149453 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
June 26, 2014, 11:36:50 AM
AMT has no wish to satisfy their customers orders. They had put on a survey of options a long time ago seeing what we they could substitute our original order for. That substitution was a quick way for us to get our hashing speed and for them to keep the profit (as the mining equipment is now cheaper from their competitors).

I would guess that they are going to wait until their competitors hardware really depreciates and then they will satisfy the orders. And that's only to prevent additional lawsuits from starting.

This is one real dishonest company who cant even email or communicate to their own customer base.

It would not help any lawsuits. Their dragging ass alone is grounds for legal action. There are alot of things going wrong here. The government is starting to become aware of all this stuff by different players in the market. So this wont last too much longer one way or the other.

The lack of fulfillment of the MPP is going to get them into legal trouble that extends beyond wire-fraud.

The MPP makes this purchase equivalent the selling of an investment scheme that AMT is apparently failing to deliver on.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
June 26, 2014, 11:09:28 AM
AMT has no wish to satisfy their customers orders. They had put on a survey of options a long time ago seeing what we they could substitute our original order for. That substitution was a quick way for us to get our hashing speed and for them to keep the profit (as the mining equipment is now cheaper from their competitors).

I would guess that they are going to wait until their competitors hardware really depreciates and then they will satisfy the orders. And that's only to prevent additional lawsuits from starting.

This is one real dishonest company who cant even email or communicate to their own customer base.

It would not help any lawsuits. Their dragging ass alone is grounds for legal action. There are alot of things going wrong here. The government is starting to become aware of all this stuff by different players in the market. So this wont last too much longer one way or the other.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
June 26, 2014, 10:41:15 AM

June 26, 2014, 09:45:11 AM
If I had to guess they are in China. This week is the Bitcoin Conference in Hong Kong. But from what they have said they also have their assembly going on in China also. So one would hope that the priority is checking on the status of our hardware and shipping it from there....

So you are saying that this is a one man operation that can't be in two places at once?

I spoke in plural with THEY....so no I didn't say that clearly....BUT now that you mention it, its possible and HE would just be sourcing the work elsewhere. Not an unheard of thing either.

What I am saying is that AMT can't seem to do more than one thing at a time.

How are they expected then to deliver the 150 miners that they owe their customers?

I think to start with they need to start answering emails. That's a huge issue. Communication as I have said has always been their worst problem. Most of their issues stem from the lack of communication.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
June 26, 2014, 08:20:24 AM
Haven't read AMT thread in a long time since the previous one was closed, thought not to ask in here but after 2 month of mailing & calling and yet to get any replies... here is the last place i can go... So did anyone receive their miners yet? When was it ya? Can i know your order number so i can know that it's still operating... mine was #1433

AMT, y u ignore my question...

We were working on the last post, sry.  Yes we cannot discuss clients individual orders on this public forum. someone will get back to you via email shortly, thanks.

Hi AMT, no one get back to me yet, can you help to check?

Day 3, i really need to talk to you, would you help to reply my mail? Order #1433

AMT, please reply my mail. 'TQ
legendary
June 26, 2014, 07:44:31 AM
If I had to guess they are in China. This week is the Bitcoin Conference in Hong Kong. But from what they have said they also have their assembly going on in China also. So one would hope that the priority is checking on the status of our hardware and shipping it from there....

So you are saying that this is a one man operation that can't be in two places at once?

I spoke in plural with THEY....so no I didn't say that clearly....BUT now that you mention it, its possible and HE would just be sourcing the work elsewhere. Not an unheard of thing either.

What I am saying is that AMT can't seem to do more than one thing at a time.

How are they expected then to deliver the 150 miners that they owe their customers?
June 26, 2014, 06:33:51 AM

legendary
June 26, 2014, 06:27:09 AM

Activity: 139
The Future Of Work
June 26, 2014, 01:11:39 AM
Has anyone else with return issues simply called fed ex?

Fedex has an office on the first floor of my office building. I went there in person. They said it was refused by AMT.

Odd, Fedex specifically took fault for mine and never once said otherwise. Even after I called FedEx when the delivery refused message came up on my tracking list, and said it was because it was an address issue and would not be sent back to phoenix (which it was, what's that? billion dollar companies can make mistakes too?). They did tell me though that the address did have limited receiving hours.  10am-2pm I believe is what they quoted me.

Because it they couldn't find it THE FIRST TIME

THEY WENT BACK AND FOUND IT

It was the SECOND TIME when it was refused.

BTW, did yours ever deliver?

I called after the second time, again.    Then they mistakenly put it on a truck to Phoenix. Now that it's in Phoenix it's back on a truck to PA

At least you get to play ping pong with your miner because others are still waiting for their monarchs.

Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
June 26, 2014, 12:58:45 AM

Fedex has an office on the first floor of my office building. I went there in person. They said it was refused by AMT.

Odd, Fedex specifically took fault for mine and never once said otherwise. Even after I called FedEx when the delivery refused message came up on my tracking list, and said it was because it was an address issue and would not be sent back to phoenix (which it was, what's that? billion dollar companies can make mistakes too?). They did tell me though that the address did have limited receiving hours.  10am-2pm I believe is what they quoted me.

I called after the second time, again.    Then they mistakenly put it on a truck to Phoenix. Now that it's in Phoenix it's back on a truck to PA
June 25, 2014, 07:39:02 PM

I had the same thing happened. I however have not sent mine back since. I figure when they are 100 percent on receiving I will send it back. Its a personal hassle to have to do the whole fedex thing on top of the other things I got to do. And doing it more than once for the same stuff is just inconvenient.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
June 25, 2014, 07:12:15 PM

Odd, Fedex specifically took fault for mine and never once said otherwise. Even after I called FedEx when the delivery refused message came up on my tracking list, and said it was because it was an address issue and would not be sent back to phoenix (which it was, what's that? billion dollar companies can make mistakes too?). They did tell me though that the address did have limited receiving hours.  10am-2pm I believe is what they quoted me.

Activity: 854
Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.
June 25, 2014, 06:47:31 PM

June 25, 2014, 06:18:54 PM
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
June 25, 2014, 01:11:27 PM
Last Active:   June 22, 2014, 03:01:31 AM

Why doesn't AMT come here and answer the questions asked or them?

Because they are frauds?

Damn guys... do the math.
Activity: 139
The Future Of Work
June 25, 2014, 12:33:18 PM
Last Active:   June 22, 2014, 03:01:31 AM

Why doesn't AMT come here and answer the questions asked of them?
legendary
June 25, 2014, 12:20:20 PM

It is one thing to not be able to accept a package, but to refuse a package that you know you sent a label for?

Utterly outrageous.
June 25, 2014, 12:12:34 PM

June 25, 2014, 12:07:02 PM
Notice it wasn't because of an incorrect address. It was refused. This is also supported by the tracking data which says the first try was an address that couldn't be found but Fedex made a second try which was refused by AMT.

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
June 25, 2014, 12:05:54 PM
Are we saying that the problem is with a multi-billion dollar multinational and not AMT ( a company known for never delivering )?

It appears that AMT has rented a back-alley closet that has never had packages delivered to it before, so FedEx didn't find it at first. But FedEx got that worked out, and now AMT is back to their never-accept-packages SOP (Standard Operating Procedure).
Pages:
Jump to: