Pages:
Author

Topic: New price of ETH - page 13. (Read 4822 times)

Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
September 15, 2018, 08:11:34 AM
I believe this price of 200$ is just for few week while big whales are buying and it won't last longer than month. It is your chance to buy more crypto!
Not only ethereum,but other alts are worth buying as well
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 08:09:06 AM
Yes I am very concerned about the price of ETH because it continues to fall and I believe that this year there will be no growth.

Maybe you are right, maybe this year ETH will not be able to return to $ 500. This makes investors feel very anxious, and also myself.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
September 14, 2018, 04:13:56 PM
Yes I am very concerned about the price of ETH because it continues to fall and I believe that this year there will be no growth.
Activity: 170
September 14, 2018, 04:11:32 PM
I think that the price for the ETH may still drop to the area of 180-200 dollars. I'll wait, with the option of buying!
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 03:07:58 PM
I was really worried, but I remained patient and tried not to panic. I tried to accept this situation properly, because this has all become the risk. and now I can only hope that prices can recover immediately.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 03:02:40 PM
Ether will be stick around 200-250$ for a while as bad news are coming about its slow transaction. As it may click to solution of its problem it will rise again.
Also we have to look in to the market.
Activity: 58
September 14, 2018, 03:00:47 PM
I think that in such a situation as it is now in the market of crypto currencies it is necessary to prepare for the fact that the price of coin Ethereum will decrease below 140$.

I hope that we will not see the ethereum below 150 dollars. The ethereum has already begun to grow and reached today $ 200
copper member
Activity: 126
September 14, 2018, 02:58:50 PM
I think that in such a situation as it is now in the market of crypto currencies it is necessary to prepare for the fact that the price of coin Ethereum will decrease below 140$.
Activity: 114
September 14, 2018, 02:21:22 AM
I am very confident with the ethreum and I keep holding it without a doubt. I knew that ethereum was really cheap and it surprised me, but I tried to calm  down and tried to think with a cool head, this would be fine...
Activity: 322
September 14, 2018, 02:20:11 AM
In the last two days, ETH has demonstrated a rapid return of lost positions. We see that this coin has already returned in value $ 50. And further this positive trend will continue.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 02:14:31 AM
The price of Etherium to be starting to rise, I think this may be the beginning of a bull market, last fall, too, as it happened, the cycle repeats. Get ready guys we are going up.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
September 14, 2018, 02:12:25 AM
it's bigger than eth now 16% is worth $ 220 so for me it's a big thing and at least I look forward to this coin. hope to have a miracle for the end of the year.

Yes, It looks better from the past two days as the ETH value is $215 now. Obviously everyone are waiting better price to earn a good amount. As the last quarter started I still believe the market will reach nearly $350. When it reaches its best then this will be hot topic across the world.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
September 14, 2018, 02:06:00 AM
Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?

Ethereum has been the most talked about topic today it's a huge dip in prices, I am not a whale but I prefer to keep my ethereum and have bought a small amoount of Ethereum, no regret on my part I still believe in Ethereum, there is still no alternatives to Ethereum, it's still the best smart contract in the market today.
Activity: 252
September 14, 2018, 02:05:09 AM
I think you just don't believe blindly because I also believe that the price will go up again. Because I'm sure by looking at the chart all this time. The usual starting from the end of the year or at least until mid-December is decreasing. And the beginning of January will return to normal.
Activity: 168
September 14, 2018, 02:02:08 AM
I'm shocked! The price of the air dropped sharply. Almost 2 times. It all struck. Such a strong platform and gave up sharply. But I do not give up hope that everything will come to its senses. And we will soon see the new Ether.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 02:01:47 AM
it's bigger than eth now 16% is worth $ 220 so for me it's a big thing and at least I look forward to this coin. hope to have a miracle for the end of the year.
Activity: 257
September 14, 2018, 01:49:46 AM
Have you seen the most recent cost of ETH at that point? About $ 225. What do you think about the value this time? Is it accurate to say that you are freeze? Give me a chance to see a portion of your perspectives on the off chance that you trust that their costs will return soon.

About myself, I am very bewildered seeing their costs. I think about whether I'm indiscriminately accepting?

It will recover more sooner than expected. I wonder people who purchased it at 175 will earn way good.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 13, 2018, 04:41:29 AM
Ethereum price at this time has dropped to a new low, people are panicking but I see it is just a cycle and it will soon create a new record.
Activity: 67
September 14, 2018, 01:46:00 AM
Have you seen the most recent cost of ETH at that point? About $ 225. What do you think about the value this time? Is it accurate to say that you are freeze? Give me a chance to see a portion of your perspectives on the off chance that you trust that their costs will return soon.

About myself, I am very bewildered seeing their costs. I think about whether I'm indiscriminately accepting?
Activity: 26
September 14, 2018, 01:41:32 AM
Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?

ETH market fell to $178+ and moved to $219. This is a good movement and i expect more movement of it.
Pages:
Jump to: