Pages:
Author

Topic: New price of ETH - page 14. (Read 4822 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 5
https://www.jacs.tech/
September 13, 2018, 12:39:20 PM
I'm not panicking. Now the market is forcing weak holders of ETH to sell their assets at any price, even for $150. + ICO projects that have collected their money in the Etherum now started to sell it. Scam projects immediately sell it for $.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 12:00:16 PM
the falling trend turned from 167 usd and we are recovering from there as far as i can see.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 04:54:46 AM
I dont think its at a discount at all. I can see Eth going to $150 and then down to $90. I kept hearing NEO was a steal at $89. Then $79. Then you were crazy to not buy at $59...and well, we know where NEO is now. Buying the dips in a bear market is a recipe for disaster. You do that in a bull market. We are in a bear market. Still love ya Danny, just a small disagreement about Eth being a deal. Always enjoy your vids!

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
September 13, 2018, 04:50:15 AM
New price of ethereum is absolutely depressive. i wish I had sell it earlier, because now it is time to fill bags and I don't have extra funds to make it.
Hope eth price will change to the better!
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
September 13, 2018, 04:35:45 AM
It's possible that competitors are trying to sink the ETH, for example EOS.
all that and it is necessary to push for a threshold of unprofitableness of mining.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 13, 2018, 04:30:41 AM
Why does the price of the Ethereum fall? Price fall because the supply exceeds demand, in the past year, the rise in the price of the Eth was due to people who bought him for investing in the ICO, today investors are inactive and are waiting for the phase of the market's fall ends. Today, the situation is extremely incomprehensible, or the ICO will start to make profit again and investors are activated then the price for the Ethereum will be restored, or for other reasons the market will go into the recovery phase which will restart the economic model of ICO. Whether the new model will work on the Ethereum platform it's a good question...
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 12, 2018, 11:58:04 AM
Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?
I have seen its current price today, it drops to $170, and I think this time, its price might drop more, but hopefully it will not drop below $100, because if this happens, there is no wonder every holders might sell all their holdings in no time.
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 10:39:03 AM
The new and reasonable price range could be $ 150. This may be the final price range of ETH, so consider buying the right ones for the long run.
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 10:31:41 AM
Yes, I saw the price. Now it about 172 dollars. It is simply awful. For only several days the price fell more than to 100 dollars. I already begin to panic.
There is a lot of chance for that to go to even lower than this price. I have seen a lot of reasons to create the next panic sell. Regulation, ETF rejected by SEC and more disasters things will come to the crypto until the end of this month. this will be so difficult thing to be surpassed by crypto with this fundamental support.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
September 12, 2018, 10:18:52 AM
Hello everyone !
Have you seen the latest price of ETH then? About $ 225. What do you think about the price this time? Are you panic? Let me see some of your views if you believe that their prices will return soon.
About myself, I am quite puzzled seeing their prices. I wonder if I'm blindly believing?

In the afternoon, the price of ETH went down at 168 USD and then raise back. So, I think ETH can fall deeper, it broke down the price's rate 200USD that many people said before
Activity: 84
September 12, 2018, 10:16:53 AM
Quiet yourself, Eth is changing costs and this is unquestionably an advantages and disadvantages. Remain patient and quiet, it's a great opportunity to assemble Eth.

With a low value change there will be an opportunity to be a superior value, the season is starvation, so be tolerant and survive.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
September 12, 2018, 10:16:24 AM
Now the market for crypto currency is such a situation in which I will not be surprised at the price of the etherium. And even the price of 150$ may not be the lowest!
It's slowly getting lower it's prices in Ethereum which it ends,to regrets if we panic selling but In more years of coming I believe there will be a good improvements and good benefits to earn as well as market exploded in high prices.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
September 12, 2018, 10:15:15 AM
Yes, I saw the price. Now it about 172 dollars. It is simply awful. For only several days the price fell more than to 100 dollars. I already begin to panic.
Well, if you continue to panic you might lose everything. In this situation, you only need to believe on the coin you supported befor by just investing. You don’t need to worry if you think this market will rise again. Look at bitcoin, it is still dump and whe bitcoin started to pump you will see ETH will pump also.
Activity: 31
September 12, 2018, 10:14:34 AM
i'M still not in panic, i think the market will grow again:)
copper member
Activity: 97
September 12, 2018, 10:11:35 AM
Now in the market of crypto currency there is such situation at which I will not be surprised with the price of an ethereum for 150$. And even the price of 150$  may be the not lowest!
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 12, 2018, 08:34:12 AM
The most important thing is not to panic. If you recall the recent interview with Vitalik Buterin, where he calls the fair price of the etherium $ 150.
Activity: 126
September 12, 2018, 08:10:28 AM
Ethereum's new price is currently declining and red, even though I don't really think about its value now. Because I believe ethereum's value will definitely go up even though it takes a long time.
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 07:58:07 AM
I certainly do not like the state of the market. $ 170 - this is not funny. Nov all know perfectly well that the EOS comes on the heels. The simplicity of the platform has led to a lot of scammers.
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
September 12, 2018, 08:10:15 AM
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 08:04:06 AM
Prepare your mind to see more dumps in ETH price, because whales are selling in bulk which is the main reason of this dropping value of ETH. But it’s not permanent situation market will re bounce soon and all alt coins will boom up including ETH.
Soon we will see ETH around 300$.
Pages:
Jump to: