Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 114. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
OK, I thought he was speaking about X-FUEL

This is what CCRevolution posted last night on Slack.

"Please note that we will start a different promotion tomorrow for NEW members. The 1000 XFUEL is only for our legacy members who have been active with us since the beginning."

Join Slack if you want free Xfuel.

Yes, already send mails to fishfish and CCRevolution, hope to be invited !!
Activity: 29
I have just send over some XBY on the wallet for the first time. I cannot remember another coin that was so fast.
Activity: 38

This is what CCRevolution posted last night on Slack.

"Please note that we will start a different promotion tomorrow for NEW members. The 1000 XFUEL is only for our legacy members who have been active with us since the beginning."

Join Slack if you want free Xfuel.
Activity: 11

Excellent project that I very much see the success of you, I'll participate in ICO   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Hello. They don't have an ICO, you already can buy the coins. And BTW, the price is extremely low at the moment.

Where ?
Activity: 29
Wow so many new things in the making or already there. I was 3 weeks off and now came back and saw all this crazy development around XBY.
I think it is time to get more.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Patience and wisdom is a key

Excellent project that I very much see the success of you, I'll participate in ICO   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Hello. They don't have an ICO, you already can buy the coins. And BTW, the price is extremely low at the moment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Yeah, it's like if you want to find out if this blood sample was in the hand or in the leg ... impossible, it was just used everywhere -> so is xby

and thanks for xfuel! Its nice to see how instant everything works and basically confirming we are already running proper tech on 10nodes!
Good job there!
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
When biker said he sent out the Xfuel tokens it was literally seconds before I saw them on the wallet. Need a bigger sample with more traffic but it's looking good so far.  I believe Biker sent 47 at once.

Yes exactly, I sent 47 payments at once. Everyone got it instant. Not hours, minutes or seconds. Just instant!

Network security   - check (impossible 51% attacks)
Decentralization    - check (L1, L2, L3 nodes + XFuel for additional nodes)
Scalability            - check (no set or hard-coded limits)

Were there ever any plans for incorporating coin anonymity?
Are there any metrics available in regards to the number of Tx per seconds from the Testnet or other volume testing?

Congratulations to the whole Xby team for the quality of the website and whitepaper just released...awesome stuff! Smiley

Just talking from myself and not really the project but it was mentioned early that Anominity was not the goal but security. Probably that can be added later who knows. But firstly many anonymous coins are not half as anonymous as they claim. Also XBY never claims to be a 'currency' just like ETH is not a 'currency' XBY is the token that runs through the Xtrabytes ecosystem.

But the biggest thing I think is if you are using storage or Dapp on Xtrabytes why do you need anominity? Surely the more important element is security inside the system. i.e. whatever you store, use or do in the ecosystem is secure and private and even if someone could be bothered to trace some XBY to a person they wouldn't even know what Dapps they were using. At worst it would be like finding out how much bandwidth someone uses, i.e. meh....who cares.

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Hello,

At what price will be the XFUEL during ICO ?

There is no ico and price will be by demand it will be earn for helping develop or marketing
Ìs there a number of XFUEL initially created ? Or will this only be exchanged on the fly via XBY?

CCR has gone into some of what you are asking in previous pages of the forum.

XFUEL is an XBY clone with the same premined supply as XBY, but the target for completion of development is to have an emission around 218 million, to leave around 100 million XBY in circulation. The remaining XFUEL will be burned. It is controlled by the community, kept in cold storage and we will ONLY release the weekly amount needed to pay for the work that has been done, so it will come out slowly. We have a team for payment operations and there will be a block explorer that shows everything about the transaction, so that it is audit-able.

You can only buy from the people who have received it for the work they have done or are doing. There will be back pay for services also, so you will receive some for your services. Otherwise, we are setting up a temporary moderated room in Slack where people can trade directly until the X-CHANGE is ready. The cost of XFUEL is determined by the free market through normal supply and demand.

Transparency in distribution of funds is necessary.  Very glad that the team has decided to do things in this way. 
Activity: 8
When biker said he sent out the Xfuel tokens it was literally seconds before I saw them on the wallet. Need a bigger sample with more traffic but it's looking good so far.  I believe Biker sent 47 at once.

Yes exactly, I sent 47 payments at once. Everyone got it instant. Not hours, minutes or seconds. Just instant!

Network security   - check (impossible 51% attacks)
Decentralization    - check (L1, L2, L3 nodes + XFuel for additional nodes)
Scalability            - check (no set or hard-coded limits)

Were there ever any plans for incorporating coin anonymity?
Are there any metrics available in regards to the number of Tx per seconds from the Testnet or other volume testing?

Congratulations to the whole Xby team for the quality of the website and whitepaper just released...awesome stuff! Smiley
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
When biker said he sent out the Xfuel tokens it was literally seconds before I saw them on the wallet. Need a bigger sample with more traffic but it's looking good so far.  I believe Biker sent 47 at once.

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Activity: 38
Activity: 77
I finally received my first XFuel tokens.

It's incredible how fast it is, I received them almost instantly....
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
If someone can summarize for thoses who  still have not been invited (as me despite my several PM ...)
Like niklasmato said there is no ICO for xfuel.  There will be an exchange called X-Change that will be powered by the XBY network where xFuel will be paired with XBY.  You will be able to use xFuel to fill up to 30% of L2 & L3 nodes in place of XBY.   The price of xFuel will be determined by the market.  Right now the only way to gain xFuel is to earn it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
If someone can summarize for thoses who  still have not been invited (as me despite my several PM ...)

Send me a PM with your email.

Thanks!

Activity: 443
Merit: 107
Think they are opening the slack back up soon so anyone can join.
If someone can summarize for thoses who  still have not been invited (as me despite my several PM ...)
Jump to: