Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 115. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I believe I saw in the slack xFuel is a modified clone of XBY and they plan to make half of it available while the other half will stay in cold storage. 
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
XFUEL now live, join XBY slack to find out more details how to get some Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Hello,

At what price will be the XFUEL during ICO ?

There is no ico and price will be by demand it will be earn for helping develop or marketing
Ìs there a number of XFUEL initially created ? Or will this only be exchanged on the fly via XBY?
Activity: 162
Hello,

There is no ico and price will be by demand it will be earn for helping develop or marketing
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello,

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Should i have 25000 or plus To get L2 node ? And where xfuel will be listing ?

xfuel will be traded only on xchange within xby network, or you can gain some by helping xby in terms of development/marketing or whatever. is needed.
Activity: 443
Merit: 107

I believe it is 250,000 for a L2 Node. Xfuel will be the first pairing on the X-Change which will be XBY's Dex basically as far as I am aware. I'm sure someone will be along shortly to correct me if I am mistaken.
Activity: 86
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
@Enki you asked about examples of press releases. This is one. Kind of general I guess which is I guess what we want.

https://coins.newbium.com/post/3216-loyyal-develops-loyalty-program-to-boost-tourism-i
Some interesting ideas there. XBY's main issue is getting the word out about it. There are over 1000 slack members, this should not be a difficult task if everyone chips in a bit in spreading the word.
Haha maybe for some Xfuel  Grin
Great to see this project coming out of the woodwork finally. Lots of great things on the way, could be complete game changer if it all comes to fruition.

Hey will you do a youtube thing on us soon?

Great to see this project coming out of the woodwork finally. Lots of great things on the way, could be a complete game changer if it all comes to fruition.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Hello Smiley nice to see a wp. I just read it and have some questions that maybe someone else knows.

I dont understand how xfual will be created? Is it like gas is created on neo? Will the max of xfual be 250880000 coins? How fast will it be created?

If xfual purpose is to fill the static nodes to have a minimal of xby is circulation at all times why not state that a maximum of 70% of xby can be used to create static nodes? Why is the new token needed to fulfill this purpose?

What would determine the value of xfual? Free market demand? Will the value of xfual be enough to fund development since the function of xfual is limited in comparison to xby?

from the wp: " Starting with XBY/XFUEL as the initial pairing, we will demonstrate coin creation, proof-of-concept, functionality, and operation of the X-CHANGE module" I thought coin creation was not supposed to be possible on xby? I probably read this incorrect but for me this mean that icos can be created?

Have some more questions about the modules  Smiley but will ask them at a later time since I already have that many questions  Grin

Thank you for dropping by again and for your questions!

Most of your questions are answered in the following 2 posts:

Discussion with Borzalom: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22927681
XFUEL Simplified: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22931754

We have more information to be released as we go... Digestion is important as there is lots to understand.

Otherwise: Regarding future "ICO's" What is coming is a drag and drop, graphical interface for anyone who wants their own coin for their module. So, yes, a built in ICO with trading on X-CHANGE will also be available. This of course comes after we have the module system up and running. This is where XFUEL plays a role because development is faster when we have more developers and now we can pay them.

Also, to better understand the release and future of XFUEL:

XFUEL is the solution to a problem that resulted in a better XBY.

The problem: No Development Funding

The Result: Not only do we have development funding, we now have an even larger and more robust network.

As I continue to analyze this what I see is that there will be a secondary market. That market will be only inside of X-CHANGE.

Why?

Because the development of XTRABYTES will never cease.
Because developer payments will be made in XFUEL.
Because corporate salaries will be paid in XFUEL.

The end result of this is that we will always have XFUEL in circulation. Why is this good?

Because the STATIC network will always have STATIC nodes being broken. There will always be people wanting to buy XFUEL to prepare for STATIC transfer. And finally, because like any other trading pair, people can buy and sell to make profit.

Thank you!

Website - check, whitepaper - check, roadmap - check.  XTRABYTES is the most exciting project in crypto...and no one even knows about it yet.  It might be time to cancel those sub-1000 Sat sell orders.

Is this Enki from the slack?

What kind of thing do you want to say in the press release if so?

I am putting it all together now...just an outline to start with.  I will share the PR with the community for feedback when it is ready.

Nice. lets do this in open way. Do you know what press releases format are usually in?

Have a look at others to see the style they use. maybe some people can post some.

Do people have any ideas where we should post it?

When people hear more about XBY they gonna flip!
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
Website - check, whitepaper - check, roadmap - check.  XTRABYTES is the most exciting project in crypto...and no one even knows about it yet.  It might be time to cancel those sub-1000 Sat sell orders.

I am putting it all together now...just an outline to start with.  I will share the PR with the community for feedback when it is ready.

Activity: 345
Merit: 105
Jump to: