Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 118. (Read 371132 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Is PoSign explained in layman terms anywhere? thanks  Wink

Try the ANN you are on.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Is PoSign explained in layman terms anywhere? thanks  Wink
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Bittrex would increase daily volume by a million instantly. What's the cost to Xtrabytes to be listed there?

To do that, we need the tech to work, else we won't get accepted

Okay so probably minimum 2 months. X-Change will be ready by then to get more devs involved. We could see heavy increase in volume in the first quarter of 2018.
Activity: 162
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Bittrex would increase daily volume by a million instantly. What's the cost to Xtrabytes to be listed there?

There is no cost, they accept coins at their own discretion. The right time to be listed would be close to when the network goes live.
Activity: 77

To do that, we need the tech to work, else we won't get accepted
Activity: 38
Activity: 32
Why well, very little trading volume?
Cryptopia -XBY/БTЦ - $ 13210
YoBit -XBY/БTЦ - $ 2386

You aren't going to see many people buying altcoins until after this Bitcoin fork business is over.

Another excuse. The low volume is because XBY is on Cryptopia which is too small for any coin. Your have not shown that your tech is worth the attention of good exchanges like Bittrex.

At least CCR is honest about you needing money from investors to pay the devs. To me that is way better than several clowns going back and forth saying "oh wow", "can't believe this is under the radar", "soon to the moon", etc. You need money for developing and marketing. Good start with the Xfuel thing, hope you can spin it well enough to convince people.

Bought some below 300 SAT. Lose nothing if this doesn't pan out.
YoBit -XBY/БTЦ - $ 2386

You aren't going to see many people buying altcoins until after this Bitcoin fork business is over.
Activity: 84
YoBit -XBY/БTЦ - $ 2386
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Yes, but I agree that we don't really have the "buzz" yet.

Should go crazy after whitepaper release!

Possibly, though I always felt it won't gain major grounds until the tech is released, static nodes go live, and we hit an exchange like Bittrex.  All in good time.

Tech is being released at any time... XFUEL is the first layer of tech here at XBY. XFUEL is Proof of Tech for PoSIGN.

When this happens, we need the community to align and get involved in our marketing blitz and that means, get the word out!

The difference between XFUEL and XBY is this:

XFUEL = 10 hardcoded STATIC nodes (no other tech, only PoSign)
XBY = 3584 STATIC nodes which also requires the VITALS and PULSE layers for proper communication across the massive and infinitely scale-able network.

Thank you for your posts, guys!!

XFUEL 10 hardcoded statics...not sure I understand that. So is that on it's chain like a testnet for development? I assume not, can we buy those statics? Not sure if  I missed info about it but did not see it in previous posts.

No, these are not STATICS that can be bought. This is strictly an internal coin/token for development purposes. But, it shows PoSign tech, live, on its own... The XFUEL however can be bought and used inside the XBY STATIC deposits.

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

Possibly, though I always felt it won't gain major grounds until the tech is released, static nodes go live, and we hit an exchange like Bittrex.  All in good time.

Tech is being released at any time... XFUEL is the first layer of tech here at XBY. XFUEL is Proof of Tech for PoSIGN.

When this happens, we need the community to align and get involved in our marketing blitz and that means, get the word out!

XBY = 3584 STATIC nodes which also requires the VITALS and PULSE layers for proper communication across the massive and infinitely scale-able network.

XFUEL 10 hardcoded statics...not sure I understand that. So is that on it's chain like a testnet for development? I assume not, can we buy those statics? Not sure if  I missed info about it but did not see it in previous posts.

A small Q&A that I passed on to Borz:

Ccr, can you prepare a tech comparison behind the pros and cons of xby compared to its competition?

Who is the competitor ? ;-) XBY is more than a coin. This will be the best blockchain + crypto application service available. No other coins use PoSign and module technology and blockchain service provider features. Therefore I think impossible to compare to others.

Can it be explained in layman terms why the static nodes are more secure or better than eth/standard p2p nodes?

P2P is like the Internet http without a firewall and the STATIC-s are like the secure Intranet https behind a firewall.

Stuff like what is the theoretical transaction speed of xby?

The speed of future transactions will be less than 1 sec ( later confirmed memory transactions of small amounts between the trusted peers ) This is another feature that I will describe and develope later.

New site looks great, and can't wait for the initial WP in a few days.  Smiley

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

agreed. but i still think the cap can climb to 20ml$ before that happens. would like to see us get on another mid level exchange before trex.
Activity: 6

Possibly, though I always felt it won't gain major grounds until the tech is released, static nodes go live, and we hit an exchange like Bittrex.  All in good time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113

Jump to: