Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 120. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
After lurking for a long time I just registered to say thanks to the whole xby team.
If the tech backs up what is promised on the website, this is gonna be a huge project.
Can't wait for the whitepaper!
Keep doing what you are doing and don't let the sometimes negative comments get under your skin. Wink
Activity: 17

XTRABYTES WEBSITE UPDATE

Thank you to EVERYONE who has worked on our website to date. They have done a fantastic job overall and I would like to mention everyone but rather than leave anyone out I will just say on behalf of the XTRABYTES Community, thank you all for your contributions and for those busting their butts for the last 2 weeks - THANK YOU!!! You all are AWESOME!!

XFUEL is in the MAIL!!

https://xtrabytes.global/

Incredible, it should be obvious that there is great progress being done here!
Activity: 370
Merit: 250

XTRABYTES WEBSITE UPDATE

Thank you to EVERYONE who has worked on our website to date. They have done a fantastic job overall and I would like to mention everyone but rather than leave anyone out I will just say on behalf of the XTRABYTES Community, thank you all for your contributions and for those busting their butts for the last 2 weeks - THANK YOU!!! You all are AWESOME!!

XFUEL is in the MAIL!!

Thanks Dave.. Looks amazing.. Very excited about the XBY future!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Can i sent coin to YOBIT exchange now ? Huh
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
Yeah great we have new website Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

XTRABYTES WEBSITE UPDATE

XFUEL is in the MAIL!!

Just say it, you need investors' money to pay the devs. It's ok to say it.  Grin

Yes, we have said that several times in the information released to date.

However, several people are starting to realize how ingenious this actually is. They have spent the time reading and understanding and have read all the questions and answers and have spent time in Slack asking and reading the questions and answers. So, if everyone starts to do this, there is a very good chance they will get in on the beginning of what will surely become one of the greatest success stories in crypto.

Thank you for being here!

Activity: 32
Just say it, you need investors' money to pay the devs. It's ok to say it.  Grin

XFUEL Simplified

XFUEL is an internal development token for the XTRABYTES platform:

Primary Use - Paying Developers and Helpers

How can it be used - Optional 33% space inside STATIC deposits

Why would I buy it - For STATIC nodes. The XBY/XFUEL deposit capacity for the XTRABYTES STATIC network is more than 650 million XBY. Otherwise, you can buy and sell like any other coin on X-CHANGE at free market prices.

Where do I buy it - On the DEX P2P module X-CHANGE which will be available later, on the XTRABYTES platform.

Can I get some now - All workers, helpers and developers will be paid XFUEL. Maybe they will be willing to trade directly until the X-CHANGE is ready, inside the XFUEL Trading Room on Slack #xfueltrading. There is no other way to get XFUEL.

If I am paid XFUEL and I want a STATIC, can I use XFUEL - Yes, you can make a deposit wallet that has approx. 67% XBY and 33% XFUEL. (amounts below)

What if I don't have enough XFUEL for a STATIC - buy or work for more.

What if there are no XFUEL available and I want a STATIC today - Buy more XBY as you can still fill a STATIC with ONLY XBY.

Can I make a STATIC with ONLY XFUEL - No

Can I make a STATIC with only 20% XFUEL - No, it must be the fixed amount, as seen below.

How much will XFUEL cost - XFUEL is traded on free market pricing based on supply and demand.

Required deposits of STATIC nodes:
Level 1 is: 500,000 XBY  or  330,000 XBY + 170,000 XFUEL
Level 2 is: 250,000 XBY  or  170,000 XBY + 80,000 XFUEL
Level 3 is: 125,000 XBY  or  85,000 XBY + 40,000 XFUEL

Makes it clear now but I was wondering how is XFUEL created? How much is the total supply of XFUEL, who controls that supply. When you say "buy XFUEL" how (before it hits the dex from users that earned it) and who do I buy it from? If I wanted to buy some the moment it's released what is the rate of exchange?

I still think lower tier statics should cost less XBY, open the door for smaller people interested to get in. If the network is going to scale I believe it'll need 1000s of 1000s of nodes, the more the merrier. Also the more there is the less centralized it becomes, someone grabbing 100 nodes out of 10,000 available is better then one getting a 100 nodes out of a 1000.

XFUEL is an XBY clone with the same premined supply as XBY, but the target for completion of development is to have an emission around 218 million, to leave around 100 million XBY in circulation. The remaining XFUEL will be burned. It is controlled by the community, kept in cold storage and we will ONLY release the weekly amount needed to pay for the work that has been done, so it will come out slowly. We have a team for payment operations and there will be a block explorer that shows everything about the transaction, so that it is audit-able.

You can only buy from the people who have received it for the work they have done or are doing. There will be back pay for services also, so you will receive some for your services. Otherwise, we are setting up a temporary moderated room in Slack where people can trade directly until the X-CHANGE is ready. The cost of XFUEL is determined by the free market through normal supply and demand.

Currently there are 3584 STATICS coming available. After the community decides to split the network (when the price is too high for transferring of nodes at affordable levels) this first split will result in the same amount of coins being in 7168 STATICS and when the price again rises too high, the community will again decide to split, resulting in the same amount of coins being in 14,336 STATICS and so on... This is an infinitely scale-able network, but the coin supply will remain the same.

Great questions Smoke! Thank you!

There is also a lot of great info in the post above from Borzalom during last nights Q&A. I translated it today so look for the Q&A post with the blue letters.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Different tier nodes can be added at any time I assume, if say they wanted a Level 4 tier at 62500 XBY for example.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

XFUEL Simplified

Why would I buy it - For STATIC nodes. The XBY/XFUEL deposit capacity for the XTRABYTES STATIC network is more than 650 million XBY. Otherwise, you can buy and sell like any other coin on X-CHANGE at free market prices.

Where do I buy it - On the DEX P2P module X-CHANGE which will be available later, on the XTRABYTES platform.

Can I get some now - All workers, helpers and developers will be paid XFUEL. Maybe they will be willing to trade directly until the X-CHANGE is ready, inside the XFUEL Trading Room on Slack #xfueltrading. There is no other way to get XFUEL.

If I am paid XFUEL and I want a STATIC, can I use XFUEL - Yes, you can make a deposit wallet that has approx. 67% XBY and 33% XFUEL. (amounts below)

What if there are no XFUEL available and I want a STATIC today - Buy more XBY as you can still fill a STATIC with ONLY XBY.

Can I make a STATIC with only 20% XFUEL - No, it must be the fixed amount, as seen below.

How much will XFUEL cost - XFUEL is traded on free market pricing based on supply and demand.

Level 1 is: 500,000 XBY  or  330,000 XBY + 170,000 XFUEL
Level 2 is: 250,000 XBY  or  170,000 XBY + 80,000 XFUEL
Level 3 is: 125,000 XBY  or  85,000 XBY + 40,000 XFUEL

Makes it clear now but I was wondering how is XFUEL created? How much is the total supply of XFUEL, who controls that supply. When you say "buy XFUEL" how (before it hits the dex from users that earned it) and who do I buy it from? If I wanted to buy some the moment it's released what is the rate of exchange?

I still think lower tier statics should cost less XBY, open the door for smaller people interested to get in. If the network is going to scale I believe it'll need 1000s of 1000s of nodes, the more the merrier. Also the more there is the less centralized it becomes, someone grabbing 100 nodes out of 10,000 available is better then one getting a 100 nodes out of a 1000.

SLACK REGISTRATION

Slack is currently invitation only.

Please send a DM to either:
fishfishfish313
BRYAN_K
rule144
cefinnell01
CCRevolution

and we will manually add you to the Slack.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Activity: 6
Thanks for the explanation CCRevolution.

XFUEL Simplified

Level 1 is: 500,000 XBY  or  330,000 XBY + 170,000 XFUEL
Level 2 is: 250,000 XBY  or  170,000 XBY + 80,000 XFUEL
Level 3 is: 125,000 XBY  or  85,000 XBY + 40,000 XFUEL

Activity: 127
Merit: 5
typical loser answer. moron. go sniff your mamas asshole for all i care. feed on your mamas breast milk little kid.  investors agree with what i say because the price is dropping and nobody wants this coin. your like a puppet pull the string and out comes the same fucking answer. cheerleading puppets. waving poms poms and shouting out loud.  little bitch

insult investor. accuse of spreading fud. tell them to dump the coin.

you idiot morons are like broken records. come up with something different for once. you low iq idiot.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
This coin is more than likely a scam coin. Xby is the equivalent of a woman that's had sex with every guy on the block and nobody wants to touch her.  This coin is now a used hooker with multiple std's. That's why the coin has been getting pumped and dumped at 300 to 500 sats for the last few months.

The idiots running this coin had a vote four months ago about what the website design should look like.  These morons haven't even started building the website. It has no whitepaper. Just vague empty promises.

They talk about being impatient. The problem is most investors have been patient and this coin doesn't deliver on its promises. Its a joke of a coin at this point. Most investors agree on that. Look at the price.

The cheerleading and shilling going on in the slack is a complete farce. The shillers make sure to wave their pom poms and shout out loud how good this coin will be. It takes more than shilling and hooting and hollering to get investors to believe in a coin.

They've now banned investors joining the slack and you need to prove your a xby pom pom waving expert before you get invited to join their little cheerleading slack.

Legitmate questions will never be answered.

When will the website and  whitepaper be finished. I know the answer SOON

When will the next stage of static node testing be finished with a detailed analysis of bugs. I know the answer SOON

When will the new code be seperated from the old and static nodes fully operational.  The new code hasnt even been seperated from the old code.  I know the answer SOON

When will we see an update on github showing that code is actually being developed. I see the github and no major change has happened in half a year. How is that going to inspire confidence. I know the answer SOON

When will they add medium size exchanges like binance and livecoin. They added nova exchange but its soo small and had zero impact on the coins price and volume.  I know the answer SOON

The shillers in the slack can ban people with legitimate concerns but not in bitcointalk. All they can do is offer their standard idiotic answers.

It's a forumla they use for anyone not willing to hoot and holler and wave the poms poms for the coin. It's like pressing a button on the back of a cheerleading puppet and knowing exactly what it will say.

First mock the person with derisive comments. Then claim theyre spreading fud. Then tell them to dump the coin because they aren't a serious investor. Then if its the slack ban them.

Afterwards, they pat each other on the back for a job well done. Snickering with each other at banning that person from the slack and stopping what they perceive as a potential threat.  When all that happened was an investor asking legitimate questions about the coins direction.

The fact is all the pom pom wavers in the slack and bitcointalk are little kids suckling on their mamas breast milk for protein supplementation. After a long hard day of making obscene comments to investors in the slack theirs mamas tuck them in and they proceed to wet their beds during the night. Then their mamas change the sheets in the morning and start giving them a breakfast of breast milk for a good protein boost to start the day. Back into the slack they go energized and filled with mamas protein shake straight from her old saggy tits.  These little kids are hoping the coin hits big time so they can cash in their small investment and move out of their parents basement.

It's the same group of shillers in bitcointalk and the slack. Why do you think the coins price is plummeting. It has very little volume. It's because investors aren't buying what theyre selling. They don't believe the hype anymore. They just cringe at the endless shilling. This coin needs to start delivering on it promises or get the fuck out of dodge.

Such is expected of a dummy like you.

You have shown yourself a baby seeking attention.

No one has time for your new created account FUD.......
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
7  -    Can the XFUEL dapp run prior to implementing pulse, vitals, and node activation?

Borz:  XFUEL does not need pulse and vitals because its don't want data storage and lot of other features. The XFUEL is pure PoSign and use 10 fixed STaTiC nodes only. This is the veryl light version who demonstrate and test the working STaTiC + Posign techology. The other
          features like the module system and data storage and vital and pulse don't implemented. And the XFUEL development ended. No more feature will be added don't need XFUEL developer team etc

This answer is very revealing.  It tells me that the development for XFUEL is done.  Finished.  No additional development is needed for XFUEL.  Also, it is proof that PoSign is operational, as it will use "10 fixed STATIC nodes."  

What we have with the XFUEL release, is Proof of Tech.  It also serves as a test for the technology in a "light version"

This has reiterated time and time again on this forum.  XBY is not a typical BTC or ETH clone.  It is utilizing an entirely new system.  I am truthfully, not the best at explaining or understand exactly how the technology works.  But I do understand that innovative and cutting-edge technology requires time.  It also requires money to pay the people who help develop it.

The way I see it, XFUEL can succeed in two specific areas where XBY was previously having problems:  No working proof of tech and no money to pay for development.  
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
I have bought some XBY some time ago, nearly at ATH. Hope it will reach it soon.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I got a hunch xby is gonna go nuts soon. You cant hide tech as innovative as xby among shitcoins forever.

I mean what is the best way to create a dectralised world? Create tons of different tokens for every individual decentralised app or have a Google like platform all dapps are connected and hosted on together. There is no way this stays under the radar much longer.
Jump to: