Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 119. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 100
CCR - hint hint if you are going to go live with the website and whitepaper on sunday...post this on all platforms FB, Instagram, twitter etc.

I don't see anything on Fb and i check updates on there as well.

Create some buzz  Wink

This is good stuff

New website is live! www.xtrabytes.global
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
CCR - hint hint if you are going to go live with the website and whitepaper on sunday...post this on all platforms FB, Instagram, twitter etc.

I don't see anything on Fb and i check updates on there as well.

Create some buzz  Wink

This is good stuff
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
impossible not to notice the work that has been done in recent weeks, we also notice a strong and enthusiastic community. Let's continue on this

Mica.

Great work done there Mica.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Great to see the prices for the L2/L3 nodes confirmed as well. I wasn't sure they had been confirmed.

Looking to running a L2 node!
Activity: 392
I will probably get banned for this but I don't want to fud, just some Infos:

CCR is the leader of this Project, right?

So he did some Videos on Youtube a few months back, wrote Texts, descriptions, did fill the Website with Content (well, kinda), support and purges in the Slack,..
I'm not sure what you Posistion and actual Job in this Project is? Don't get me wrong dude.
I just would like to know what you are working on, what are you doing? I always read you have so much work to do but not enough time for all the tasks.
So what is it, you are doing? Because I can't really see what you did.. again: don't get me wrong, I'm not FUDing.

EDIT: Im posting this here because the Slack is just a Shitshow at this point, People either complain and probably get banned (which is not legit at all) or they fanboy.
All the Information which might be useful constantly gets lost in the spam..

Smiley
The answer is in your question itself, he is present everywhere in Xtrabytes. He has worked very hard along with board and community members to bring XBY at this level. Sometimes he has performed the job of punching bag also by taking all the blames on himself.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Good site , than's for all team. Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Different tier nodes can be added at any time I assume, if say they wanted a Level 4 tier at 62500 XBY for example.

Thank you for all your help Boss!

This is something that was considered but the plan has been executed to have ONLY 3 levels. With the network expansion plans Borz has in place, more levels will not be required.

I will make a post later to show how the network will expand.

Thank you!

Activity: 46
Finally, the site!!!
impossible not to notice the work that has been done in recent weeks, we also notice a strong and enthusiastic community. Let's continue on this

Mica.
Good work Mica.
Activity: 13
I will probably get banned for this but I don't want to fud, just some Infos:

CCR is the leader of this Project, right?

So he did some Videos on Youtube a few months back, wrote Texts, descriptions, did fill the Website with Content (well, kinda), support and purges in the Slack,..
I'm not sure what you Posistion and actual Job in this Project is? Don't get me wrong dude.
I just would like to know what you are working on, what are you doing? I always read you have so much work to do but not enough time for all the tasks.
So what is it, you are doing? Because I can't really see what you did.. again: don't get me wrong, I'm not FUDing.

EDIT: Im posting this here because the Slack is just a Shitshow at this point, People either complain and probably get banned (which is not legit at all) or they fanboy.
All the Information which might be useful constantly gets lost in the spam..

Smiley
Activity: 200

XTRABYTES WEBSITE UPDATE

Thank you to EVERYONE who has worked on our website to date. They have done a fantastic job overall and I would like to mention everyone but rather than leave anyone out I will just say on behalf of the XTRABYTES Community, thank you all for your contributions and for those busting their butts for the last 2 weeks - THANK YOU!!! You all are AWESOME!!

XFUEL is in the MAIL!!

https://xtrabytes.global/

Very nice site
Activity: 11
Very nice website, I'm so glad to be in this project. Thank you to all the team for the work, I really hope the best for XBY.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Soon  Grin

Joking aside, great work! The website looks amazing and the explanation of the concepts are very clear.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Love the website Awesome work guys!!!

XFUEL Simplified

XFUEL is an internal development token for the XTRABYTES platform:

Primary Use - Paying Developers and Helpers

How can it be used - Optional 33% space inside STATIC deposits

Why would I buy it - For STATIC nodes. The XBY/XFUEL deposit capacity for the XTRABYTES STATIC network is more than 650 million XBY. Otherwise, you can buy and sell like any other coin on X-CHANGE at free market prices.

Where do I buy it - On the DEX P2P module X-CHANGE which will be available later, on the XTRABYTES platform.

Can I get some now - All workers, helpers and developers will be paid XFUEL. Maybe they will be willing to trade directly until the X-CHANGE is ready, inside the XFUEL Trading Room on Slack #xfueltrading. There is no other way to get XFUEL.

If I am paid XFUEL and I want a STATIC, can I use XFUEL - Yes, you can make a deposit wallet that has approx. 67% XBY and 33% XFUEL. (amounts below)

What if I don't have enough XFUEL for a STATIC - buy or work for more.

What if there are no XFUEL available and I want a STATIC today - Buy more XBY as you can still fill a STATIC with ONLY XBY.

Can I make a STATIC with ONLY XFUEL - No

Can I make a STATIC with only 20% XFUEL - No, it must be the fixed amount, as seen below.

How much will XFUEL cost - XFUEL is traded on free market pricing based on supply and demand.

Required deposits of STATIC nodes:
Level 1 is: 500,000 XBY  or  330,000 XBY + 170,000 XFUEL
Level 2 is: 250,000 XBY  or  170,000 XBY + 80,000 XFUEL
Level 3 is: 125,000 XBY  or  85,000 XBY + 40,000 XFUEL

Nicely explained by Ccrevolution.

XTRABYTES WEBSITE UPDATE

Thank you to EVERYONE who has worked on our website to date. They have done a fantastic job overall and I would like to mention everyone but rather than leave anyone out I will just say on behalf of the XTRABYTES Community, thank you all for your contributions and for those busting their butts for the last 2 weeks - THANK YOU!!! You all are AWESOME!!

XFUEL is in the MAIL!!

Incredible, it should be obvious that there is great progress being done here!
Thanks to Borzalom, Ccrevolution and all the board members for their hard work.
Activity: 26

XTRABYTES WEBSITE UPDATE

XFUEL is in the MAIL!!

Are we seeing some move here..? Keep the nice job guys..!
XBY is gonna move crypto in the new age!
The ONLY hard thing is making you believe.
But wait... we won't try hard.
Thats because the tech of PoSign is here.
Find out more in xtrabytes web site.
Activity: 399
Merit: 251
Just wish their roadmap had some dates on it.
https://xtrabytes.global/#roadmap

I prefer not to see any dates. I'm also in ARK (as you might have guessed) and they never give dates. I would prefer that 1000 times over the "soon" that XBY is always preaching. "Soon" is just a nice way of saying "stop nagging, we're not done yet. The fact that "soon" has become a rolling joke on slack/ ANN is pretty bad, to be honest. Don't give dates, but still give constant updates means nobody will be disappointed when deadlines are not met. This will eventually happen like in any business. Just don't give any dates and wait for updates. The XBY team should make sure that every week is still entertaining to maintain interest of the public, though.
Activity: 226
Just wish their roadmap had some dates on it.
https://xtrabytes.global/#roadmap
Activity: 53

Mica.
Jump to: