Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 122. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
XBY is greatcoin !!!!
When do it rise polo or bitters?

Soon™  Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
I see the roadmap has the Dex before static nodes. Just wondering how is the dex going to work without the static nodes or nodes for that matter?

Shouldn’t the static nodes be released before any further development is possible after all they are the infrastructure that everything will be using and built upon.

I believe static node development should have top priority. I often see roadmaps get pretty crowded with new ideas that evetually the main idea gets lost in a sea of new ideas causing a project to stray away from it’s original goal.

Yes.  Absolutely.  Static nodes are imperative to get up and running smoothly prior to anything else.  I like seeing the long term goals.  Without the statics, there wouldn't be a decentralized exchange to be built on the platform.   
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
XBY is greatcoin !!!!
When do it rise polo or bitters?
I see the roadmap has the Dex before static nodes. Just wondering how is the dex going to work without the static nodes or nodes for that matter?

Shouldn’t the static nodes be released before any further development is possible after all they are the infrastructure that everything will be using and built upon.

I believe static node development should have top priority. I often see roadmaps get pretty crowded with new ideas that evetually the main idea gets lost in a sea of new ideas causing a project to stray away from it’s original goal.

I don't think it will affect the STATIC node development, roadmap has no dates so I assume some things will be released at around the same timeframe.
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
I am interested in XBY. But something I am not sure about and need some clarification. Reading on the first post I see this:

-50 XBY transaction fee per transaction

So does that mean that for each transaction it cost around 0.9$?

That can't be right, I am sure I am missing something here.

It was 100 xby fee. It is reduced to 50 xby. Later it will be reduced more. Just calm down it is just beginning Wink
Transaction fees for now are good because let collect some money for dev funds.
Activity: 5
I am interested in XBY. But something I am not sure about and need some clarification. Reading on the first post I see this:

-50 XBY transaction fee per transaction

So does that mean that for each transaction it cost around 0.9$?

That can't be right, I am sure I am missing something here.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Thinking would be nice to see XBY here: https://exchange.coss.io

XBY on COSS is a great idea. Cryptopia is a good exchange but its smaller. Coss just started and is already getting huge much like Binance. Binance might be another exchange to target, it would give Xtrabytes huge exposure.
Activity: 307

agreed.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
There will be a nice accompanying doc to go with XFUEL but for now I'll state a couple comments.

XBY is and will always be the lifeblood of creating modules within the core platform. Any modules or applications built on the XBY platform uses XBY, NOT XFUEL.
This is achieved through the DICOM API

XFUEL IS;
Proof of Tech (PoSign) working on the XBY Platform
First token available on the X-CHANGE utilizing XBY Core (xby/xfuel pairing)
Can be used in partial paying for a STATIC
Used for paying Dev's

Thanks
BRYAN_K

Sounds like this tackles a bunch of things at once.  

I thought the presentation was great.  There is much to be discussed in the future. I still need a bit of time to fully appreciate and understand what is being done here.  No doubt, website and non-technical whitepaper will be crucial in this as well.  

Very ambitious in scope, XBY is.  Many other projects release erc-20's and disappear into the night with their crypto and it takes screaming at them to engage with the community.  Not the case here with XBY.  Also interesting to note, that XBY has survived this long without any type of funding at the development and marketing level.  But . . money talks, and people who give off their time and creativity and skill need to be paid.  XFUEL would potentially solve this issue and cause developers to want to create modules for the platform.  Marketers would want to market.  Writers to write.  Poets to drafts soliloquies.  Well, maybe not that, but you get what I mean.  Grin  Money motivates   And we heard from Borz in the interview, that he wants teams of developers working independently . . . this is possible with XFUEL.  

In addition, it would show that PoSign is functional and active, which would be huge moving forward.  It's always been a matter of time and now the plans are in place.  Roadmap looks on point!  Thanks to all of you who have been toiling over this presentation, the videos, the text, editing the website, etc.  I love projects like this because they are inherently strong . . . and here's to Proof of Signature and a clear direction for XTRABYTES. Cheers  Grin
Activity: 8
There will be a nice accompanying doc to go with XFUEL but for now I'll state a couple comments.

XBY is and will always be the lifeblood of creating modules within the core platform. Any modules or applications built on the XBY platform uses XBY, NOT XFUEL.

XFUEL IS;
Used for paying Dev's

Thanks
BRYAN_K

Thanks for the info BRYAN_K, Smiley

Congratulations to the Xby team for a job well done, Cool

Hang on to your hats, folks, the train just left the station! Grin

Cheers!
Activity: 686

XFUEL IS;
Used for paying Dev's

Thanks
BRYAN_K

Cheers, Bryan.  Smiley
Thanx, noted. I promise i´m going to read all the annoucements and wont add to an FUD meanwhile. I see its frustrating for you guys to give lot´s of very very good news and sudenly we only focus on our worries.
I´m refocusing on the good stuff:)
Activity: 370

XFUEL IS;
Used for paying Dev's

Thanks
BRYAN_K

Thanks Bryan for this clarification.. On another note, you SHOULD spend more time with your GF..because we want you to be happy working for XBY!!! So make that time for your GF.. XBY will wait for you..but it's hard to expect the other way around..LOL... Thanks Man...

XFUEL IS;
Used for paying Dev's

Thanks
BRYAN_K

Cheers, Bryan.  Smiley
Activity: 8

XFUEL IS;
Used for paying Dev's

Thanks
BRYAN_K
Activity: 6
Ok, I don't understand the XFUEL need.
So the developers created a new crypto token called XFUEL to pay for the development of XBY?
So the value of XBY will tank due to the release of XFUEL ? I don't want to spread fud but I have no idea why there is a need for XFUEL and what this implies for XBY in the long run?

This.

I can relate to this initial concern. However, there is plenty new information to digest which will start to become clearer in the coming days & weeks.

I await the presentation too but some info is coming out on slack now, see below:

ccrevolution [10:32 PM]
XFUEL is strictly for development. We don't see any reason at this point to use it for anything else. XFUEL will be traded for XBY on the X-CHANGE. This puts XBY in the hands of the the developers and helpers and puts XFUEL in the hands of whoever buys (or earns obviously) and then the XFUEL can be used at max 33% (approx) for the deposit for STATIC nodes.

Awesome!  Glad to hear this.
Activity: 222
Merit: 102
So the developers created a new crypto token called XFUEL to pay for the development of XBY?
So the value of XBY will tank due to the release of XFUEL ? I don't want to spread fud but I have no idea why there is a need for XFUEL and what this implies for XBY in the long run?

This.

I can relate to this initial concern. However, there is plenty new information to digest which will start to become clearer in the coming days & weeks.

I await the presentation too but some info is coming out on slack now, see below:

XFUEL is strictly for development. We don't see any reason at this point to use it for anything else. XFUEL will be traded for XBY on the X-CHANGE. This puts XBY in the hands of the the developers and helpers and puts XFUEL in the hands of whoever buys (or earns obviously) and then the XFUEL can be used at max 33% (approx) for the deposit for STATIC nodes.

Thanks for posting this, I feel more at ease now  Smiley
Activity: 173

This.

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

This.

Activity: 222
Merit: 102
Basically the question everyone wants answered is if this fuel would somehow dilute the utility/value of XBY.

I guess we can all just anxiously wait for the presentation.
Jump to: