Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 125. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Solid looking project!

Any plans for getting onto bigger exchanges?

The plan has always been to hold back on bigger exchanges until the tech is done. In the next day we will find out where we are in the roadmap and maybe we will then be moving to a get on a bigger exchange. We just got to wait and see.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
Solid looking project!

Any plans for getting onto bigger exchanges?
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Thank you Borz and Dave for putting out that very informative interview. Nice to hear Borz's voice finally. For anyone who thought otherwise, well Borz is alive and is well. Thanks Dave for your input and for making it more convenient for everyone to understand. I agree it one thing to hear it from Borz but you were very helpful. Looking forward to the announcement on the 10th.. Reading through Fatoshi's comments and other remarks, unable to contain my excitement about the future for XBY. Can't wait for it to break the 1000 mark again.. Where would be the next landing?? 4K or 6K??  Who knows...
Whats the incentive to hold the token if there is no staking or mining?

I think you've got that a bit backward. No one holds coins so they can mine. And the incentive to hold coins is not so they can stake, they stake so they can have a little more coins. It's like saying why bother having money if you can't earn interest in a bank.

So XBY has value as it's the only token that will work through the whole Xtrabytes ecosystem. Dapps will need them to run, Dapp users therefore need them to use the Dapps, Dapp developers will need them to pay for Dapp hosting. Static nodes will earn XBY as they host Dapps and nodes need XBY to own a node in the first place. As Dapps are added the demand on XBY will increase much more than say ETH where new Dapps use a new made token.
Activity: 307
Whats the incentive to hold the token if there is no staking or mining?
Activity: 210
https://i.imgur.com/5sqKKx3.jpg
Am i the only one who saw this..??
16 hours ago..Huh
I am looking forward for the upcoming live news..!!!

I'm not exactly sure what you are highlighting. Checkpoints get updated all the time.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/5sqKKx3.jpg
Am i the only one who saw this..??
16 hours ago..Huh
I am looking forward for the upcoming live news..!!!
Activity: 307
any word on new static nodes in the future? Would like to get one setup. Long term holder in the project.
Activity: 182
Will you have a team of devs in the future ?. I do not understand english very well, and I can not see the video
that was one of the messages we've got
basically Borz said that after main development will be finished he wants several smaller teams working on different areas of the network independently.
Activity: 686
For me this is one of the most troublesome stuff about eth. there surely are good projects there, but the amount of garbadge is so widespread...
For useless tokens, one of the best example is ripple itself. It´s valued on the hype of banks using the technology, but ripple itself its not needed for that use...

Keep up the good work . I´m holding .

The key takeaway is Borz is clearly business focused and has the years in industry that counts for a lot. So many of these ETH projects don't have a real business model. Do you know some ETH projects don't actually need the tokens they are selling in their ICOs? Many are getting millions of dollars for a completely useless token that has zero value....expect most of these ICOs to implode once idiots who invested understand this.
yee
Activity: 7
Will you have a team of devs in the future ?. I do not understand english very well, and I can not see the video
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
LIVE ANNOUNCEMENTS
Registration Available

Sixty hours from now we will reveal some VERY exciting information about XTRABYTES!

Don't miss out... Register NOW and set up a reminder on your calendar.

Please register for XTRABYTES LIVE ANNOUNCEMENTS on Oct 10, 2017 8:00 PM GMT at:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2247270211685588483

Get the LATEST news and information for the XTRABYTES Phase 2 roll out. This is probably the MOST important set of announcements EVER made for XBY. Don't miss out!!
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. Remember this is a first come first served system with only 500 seats available, so be sure to register and log in early!

Thank you for being part of our community!

Dave, Zoltan and The XTRABYTES Crew

hey everyone,

was a great "777" yesterday, Borz was doing good though!
im looking forward to Tuesday, curious what you have to say  Cheesy

you might want consider doing those Live-streams on another Service? Youtube, Twitch, Google Hangouts or something? Would just be way easier for everyone to join Smiley

We will look into this in the future. For now we will stick to what is familiar to avoid unnecessary difficulties (very limited time available for learning) and because the features we want access to are available with our current platform. It is a simple download, with phone access and offers us a high quality experience for the XTRABYTES Community.

Thank you for the suggestion!

Activity: 13
hey everyone,

was a great "777" yesterday, Borz was doing good though!
im looking forward to Tuesday, curious what you have to say  Cheesy

you might want consider doing those Live-streams on another Service? Youtube, Twitch, Google Hangouts or something? Would just be way easier for everyone to join Smiley
The key takeaway is Borz is clearly business focused and has the years in industry that counts for a lot. So many of these ETH projects don't have a real business model. Do you know some ETH projects don't actually need the tokens they are selling in their ICOs? Many are getting millions of dollars for a completely useless token that has zero value....expect most of these ICOs to implode once idiots who invested understand this.

Borz kept talking about Business models even in the area of miners and nodes. XBY is different to probably all other platforms I that XBY will be THE token and GAS of the entire system. I keep saying this cause I did simple supply and demand at school. Cheesy Ethereurm constantly as it adds a Dapp project it also adds a token so effectively adding supply. The only real demand on ETH that saw the massive price rise is you need ETH for ICOs and a tiny amount for gas. Once the ICO model bursts and even if it doesn't cause all those ETH get sold straight after the ICO the value of ETH I guarantee will collapse. This is the same for almost every other platform I have looked at. Most platforms either issue tokens or issue another chain....this is NOT a sustainable business model.

XBY will be the life blood of any future Dapp usage on the Xtrabytes platform. Developers will need it to host XBY and so need to buy it to pay them. So if some company wants its private customer info stored safely with its website or Dapp then they have to pay. Say a messenger app or even a FB wanted a decentralised version running that had completely decentralised security they would need to pay host nodes. User of Dapps will need XBY to power dapps. Maybe they won't ever know they are using XBY but will pay for whatever Dapp module service in traditional fiat way...I dunno...but XBY will be needed to power Dapps so either they use XBY directly or another third party is the middleman but XBY will be used.

So this creates a powerful demand on a fixed supply as Dapps are added. Which is why I'm gonna hold cause once the bullshit ICO craze breaks down cause it's illegal to advertise the sale of securities so most future ICO will be banned Xtrabytes will be getting stronger and stronger as Dapps are added, businesses are birthed and real economic 101 principles again return to reality. Xtrabytes will be worth billions possibly trillions in the future and ETH will die as people wake up to the fact it's a buggy platform with a flawed economic model. So when I say XBY is bigger than ETH I fucking mean it and the people who laugh when I say it are idiots who don't understand even basic economic models. Bye bye ETH...the future is XBY.
This evening, the XTRABYTES Community enjoyed listening to Borzalom speak live for the first time. The event was largely a great success and we are pleased to share a blended recording with you now. Not only was this the first time the XTRABYTES Community heard him live, this is also the first time Borzalom has ever done anything like this. So, as you can imagine, he was extremely nervous and after a bit of convincing, he agreed to do this with us.

So, after the live recording, Borz and I went back to the conference room and re-recorded the first 5 questions. It took him 3 or 4 questions to start to relax and then question 5 he was starting to bring some passion. However, it was question 6 that asked about his Developer Team when Borz finally relaxed and started speaking directly from his heart. So, we captured and saved this part for you and have redone the first 5 questions.

We believe we are delivering a much more powerful end result and I am sure the community members who were with us will agree with this assessment. In the long run, we want the first episode of 777 with BORZALOM to be one that is not choppy and full of nerves.

https://youtu.be/QB1Wdni-S5U

Thank you all for listening!

Dave and Zoltan

Borz is an absolute beast, a very intelligent man. It's becoming clearer and clearer why XTRABYTES is going to be a huge game changer. Smiley

Also Hungarian is such a powerful accent, very alpha.
The XtraBytes team has decided to go to an approval system for Slack.  Much more secure this way.  Just DM myself or BRYAN_K here on the forum with your email and one of the Slack moderators will send you an invite.  

Thanks for your cooperation.

Reminder for everyone that wants to join the Slack.  Smiley

This should also be put in the OP.  Smiley

I just updated the SLACK section of the OP.
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
haha just wanted to go to bed cant do that anymore now have to listen first  Grin
This evening, the XTRABYTES Community enjoyed listening to Borzalom speak live for the first time. The event was largely a great success and we are pleased to share a blended recording with you now. Not only was this the first time the XTRABYTES Community heard him live, this is also the first time Borzalom has ever done anything like this. So, as you can imagine, he was extremely nervous and after a bit of convincing, he agreed to do this with us.

So, after the live recording, Borz and I went back to the conference room and re-recorded the first 5 questions. It took him 3 or 4 questions to start to relax and then question 5 he was starting to bring some passion. However, it was question 6 that asked about his Developer Team when Borz finally relaxed and started speaking directly from his heart. So, we captured and saved this part for you and have redone the first 5 questions.

We believe we are delivering a much more powerful end result and I am sure the community members who were with us will agree with this assessment. In the long run, we want the first episode of 777 with BORZALOM to be one that is not choppy and full of nerves.

https://youtu.be/QB1Wdni-S5U

Thank you all for listening!

Dave and Zoltan

The XtraBytes team has decided to go to an approval system for Slack.  Much more secure this way.  Just DM myself or BRYAN_K here on the forum with your email and one of the Slack moderators will send you an invite.  

Thanks for your cooperation.

Reminder for everyone that wants to join the Slack.  Smiley

This should also be put in the OP.  Smiley
Jump to: