Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 126. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
slack invite link from front page is down
Activity: 210
I couldn't catch the live Q&A with borz but judging from the responses on here and the Slack it seems it was a resounding success and people loved it! Nice job everyone, can't wait for the upload.  Smiley
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hoping for someone to upload the session to watch it. Smiley
Activity: 26
I heard one month ago that xby is the next big thing. i bet on it , it is.
when the site is up white whitepaper and roadmap the price gonna be more hard to rich.
I wish i had more btc for it.
Go XBY ... GO... !!!
Activity: 13
Great job Borz and CC. Started on time, lasted ~30 mins and no major issues also good questions and answers.

Really excited about the info session on Tuesday. As someone said in the slack, would be neat if in the future you could host these in Youtube instead.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Webinar was a success.  Great job.  Some very important questions and some very interesting answers. Just wait till this gets around and with the announcements on the 10th? . . . .

Sound was clear and it was good to hear Borz for the first time.  You can tell he cares sincerely about XBY and is dedicated to the technology.  I'm personally excited to be able to share this transcript with some buddies of mine who have thouhgt about investing but were waiting for some more details to emerge.  I'm almost sure after the 10th . . and the word spreads, many more people will be interested in XBY.

Excellent ccrevolution and Borzalom!  I suggest to anyone who is even remotely interested in XBY to check it out once it's uploaded in audio/video format.
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
Great webinar! Very excited for the future of XBY!
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
This was awesome. Really, great information, great setup, quality was good and both guys did an amazing job. Likeable and interesting. Thanks for this one.
Activity: 8
GoToWebinar is starting in just a couple minutes! Make sure you get setup!! Smiley 
Activity: 210
The XtraBytes team has decided to go to an approval system for Slack.  Much more secure this way.  Just DM myself or BRYAN_K here on the forum with your email and one of the Slack moderators will send you an invite.  

Thanks for your cooperation.

Reminder for everyone that wants to join the Slack.  Smiley

This should also be put in the OP.  Smiley
777 with BORZ - Registration

It is with great anticipation that I invite you to attend our first LIVE SESSION with Borzalom!!

Yes, Borz has agreed to do a "trial run" and see how you all enjoy "hearing from" the genius behind XTRABYTES in a LIVE setting.

Of course, we do ask ahead of time for your patience and understanding. Borzalom does have a severe hearing disability since the age of 16 and of course, English is NOT his first language. We will be doing our best to offer a quality Q&A session and hope very much that you enjoy hearing from him.

We have seven excellent questions lined up for you. Some originate from the Community and some originate from within our Board and Development Community.

To attend:

Please register for 777 with BORZALOM, scheduled for Oct 07, 2017 7:00 PM GMT at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4496778643100752899

When accessing the conference, follow the prompts to download and access the session. If you use Linux, please access with the Chrome browser. You can also access through your mobile device.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. This information will also include telephone dial in access.

Please note this is a first come first serve session with a total of 500 seats available. So, make sure you register NOW and then come into the conference room 10 to 15 minutes early because we have NO IDEA how many people will actually attend.

If you are not sure what time the event starts in your part of the world, we encourage you to simply click this link: https://time.is/GMT

Thank you and see your tomorrow!!

Dave and Zoltan

Reminder Everyone!! Make sure you register. We will be starting in just under 2 hours!
Will it be livestreamed or it will just be recorded?

It will be a live webinar. For those will not be able to attend, there will be a recording available to watch after.
Activity: 5
Looks interesting
Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Will it be livestreamed or it will just be recorded?
Activity: 45
HeY, looks like the Q&A with borz is later today. Looking forward to hearing some updates on XBY.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Is there a guide on setting up a static node, im holding a lot of xby

Look through the official YouTube channel there are some instructions back when people were setting up statics some months back. BUT you have to now either wait for broken lv1 nodes to be broken and transferred or lv2 nodes process to start. So either way you got to hold still for a bit.....though you never know the announcement might have some news in this area soon.
Activity: 182
it's going to be a great moment, maybe even a turning point in the development of XBY :-)
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Perfect timing for me, afternoon  Grin
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Is there a guide on setting up a static node, im holding a lot of xby
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Thinking would be nice to see XBY here: https://exchange.coss.io
Jump to: