Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 128. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Are the fees for a node lv2 going to be 50K ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
One interesting question is can payments be made for trusted payees with no fees?

Would zero fees mean xby would be spammed and cause problems?

I know the answer to that. However, I think this would be a good question for Borz to answer on 777 because it relates to the bigger answer for how he is planning the flex system that will eventually be implemented. Can you please post this in the Brainstorm on Slack or in another place that has been made available to collect the questions?

Thank you!

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
One interesting question is can payments be made for trusted payees with no fees?

Would zero fees mean xby would be spammed and cause problems?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
LIVE ANNOUNCEMENT COMING SOON!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjUzA5PxGD8&feature=youtu.be

Thank you!

Dave, Borz and The XTRABYTES Crew!

Excellent update for XBY holders and investors.  October is shaping up to be a very good month.  And 777 is in a few days. 

If I am unable to catch the livestream, I assume the video will be posted on the socials:  YouTube, subreddit, etc? 

We've been told to have patience since the beginning, and I think we're getting very close to some major releases. 

I cant join the slack!!!!! Whats happening?

They are working on fixing it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Thank you!

Excellent update for XBY holders and investors.  October is shaping up to be a very good month.  And 777 is in a few days. 

If I am unable to catch the livestream, I assume the video will be posted on the socials:  YouTube, subreddit, etc? 

We've been told to have patience since the beginning, and I think we're getting very close to some major releases. 

I cant join the slack!!!!! Whats happening?
Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Thank you!

As you have noticed with many recent posts here on the forum, we have a VERY SPECIAL DAY coming on Oct 7th when we do our first 777 with Borz. In light of this, we decided to reveal our upcoming announcements after 777 so that the questions posed to Borz will be focused on the current state of the tech and not the upcoming announcements.

So, stay tuned for more information regarding 777 with Borz and if you have a question, make sure you get it submitted to the channels mentioned above by the XTRABYTES Community Members.

In the mean time, take a moment to watch and share this short video promo:

Thank you!

Can't wait, nice work team.  Smiley

Why is slack not accepting new members?

Might be a glitch, try PM'ing one of the devs.
Activity: 384
Merit: 103
Why is slack not accepting new members?
Activity: 602
Merit: 255

As you have noticed with many recent posts here on the forum, we have a VERY SPECIAL DAY coming on Oct 7th when we do our first 777 with Borz. In light of this, we decided to reveal our upcoming announcements after 777 so that the questions posed to Borz will be focused on the current state of the tech and not the upcoming announcements.

So, stay tuned for more information regarding 777 with Borz and if you have a question, make sure you get it submitted to the channels mentioned above by the XTRABYTES Community Members.

In the mean time, take a moment to watch and share this short video promo:

Thank you!

Activity: 448
Arabic Translator
i can't join the slack it said maintenance and i don't see any updates from devs , i like the idea but i still have questions to answer !
New session TESTNET with PULSE system and VITALS soon in progress

Head to our Slack and speak to Rule144 to get involved !

Steemit post with more info on what the Testnet is and how it benefits XTRABYTES
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@xtrabytes/xtrabytes-test-net-has-begun

Slack invite link: https://xtrabytes.herokuapp.com!

For those who want to have fun and spam the XBY network
The XBY script is available now on the GitHub XBY:
https://github.com/menesescesar/Blockchain-testnet-tester

The XBY script works on Linux and Windows, it allows to send multiple transactions in loop.
Here is the XBY test interface you need to get when the script is installed on Windows.

==> XBY logo animated here <==
Beautiful achievement, congratulations to its creator

Activity: 182
Here we are in October!
The non-technical white paper and the website approach.
In 5 days, it is the intervention of Borz to answer the questions retained in the slack.
A good month for XBY!
Good to see Borz finally interacting with the community. That will calm down some of the nerves and the prize will definitely get a boost.

it is definitely not about nerves, pretty sure about it...
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Here we are in October!
In 5 days, it is the intervention of Borz to answer the questions retained in the slack.
A good month for XBY!
Good to see Borz finally interacting with the community. That will calm down some of the nerves and the prize will definitely get a boost.
Activity: 182
Here we are in October!
A good month for XBY!
Activity: 448
Arabic Translator
sound like a good project
If you want to potentially have your questions answered by borzalom on October 7th, remember to join the Slack and go the #xtrabrainstorm channel and post your questions there.  Smiley
Activity: 140
Is there XBY wallet to safe tokens outside exchange?

edit: just found it
Reminder that on October 7th, and every 7th of a month from now, borzalom will be answering 7 questions from the community (in an audio format iirc). This is great opportunity to hear his vision from his own mouth.  Smiley

I am very much looking forward to this.  I've been brainstorming ideas the last week or so. 

Example:  "What is your ultimate vision for what XtraBytes can potentially achieve, once POSIGN is released and the statics are live?  What is the "end game", so to speak?

It's about a week away guys.  I'm sure that the community will have some great questions.  I'm also looking forward to hearing him answer in his voice.  Much more personal than mere text.

That is a good question to ask him, one which I'm sure he'll give an exciting answer to. Hearing his voice will give much more weight and impact.  Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Reminder that on October 7th, and every 7th of a month from now, borzalom will be answering 7 questions from the community (in an audio format iirc). This is great opportunity to hear his vision from his own mouth.  Smiley

I am very much looking forward to this.  I've been brainstorming ideas the last week or so. 

Example:  "What is your ultimate vision for what XtraBytes can potentially achieve, once POSIGN is released and the statics are live?  What is the "end game", so to speak?

It's about a week away guys.  I'm sure that the community will have some great questions.  I'm also looking forward to hearing him answer in his voice.  Much more personal than mere text.

How are these questions put forward by the community? I've posted a couple in this thread but are probably lost. Maybe we can bring this thread here alive a bit by doing the question posting here?

Hello,

Questions should be asked in the SLACK on the #XTRABRAINSTORM channel.
Borz will select 7 questions to answer on 7 October.
Several questions are already asked, everyone can participate.

For example:

Hello Borzalom, many advances in coding but I would like to tell you, for you, what is now the percentage of success to make the technology work. if you can not answer I have another question. what is the greatest difficulty for you to develop technology, is this difficulty in front of us or behind us? Michael.

Hello Borzalom, how many level 2 nodes will be available on the ZoltChain ?

Are those questions real ones that borzalom will answer? They are pretty good, wonder what the other 5 will be.  Grin

When Whitepaper?
When Bittrex?
When top?
When bottom?
When Polo?
When Roadmap?
When Lambo?

I too saw that meme image in the Slack.  Cheesy
Jump to: