Author

Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER - page 127. (Read 371134 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
777 with BORZ - Registration

It is with great anticipation that I invite you to attend our first LIVE SESSION with Borzalom!!

Yes, Borz has agreed to do a "trial run" and see how you all enjoy "hearing from" the genius behind XTRABYTES in a LIVE setting.

Of course, we do ask ahead of time for your patience and understanding. Borzalom does have a severe hearing disability since the age of 16 and of course, English is NOT his first language. We will be doing our best to offer a quality Q&A session and hope very much that you enjoy hearing from him.

We have seven excellent questions lined up for you. Some originate from the Community and some originate from within our Board and Development Community.

To attend:

Please register for 777 with BORZALOM, scheduled for Oct 07, 2017 7:00 PM GMT at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4496778643100752899

When accessing the conference, follow the prompts to download and access the session. If you use Linux, please access with the Chrome browser. You can also access through your mobile device.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. This information will also include telephone dial in access.

Please note this is a first come first serve session with a total of 500 seats available. So, make sure you register NOW and then come into the conference room 10 to 15 minutes early because we have NO IDEA how many people will actually attend.

If you are not sure what time the event starts in your part of the world, we encourage you to simply click this link: https://time.is/GMT

Thank you and see your tomorrow!!

Dave and Zoltan

Sadly won't be able to watch live, but am definitely going to watch the recorded version afterwards. Can't wait.  Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
777 with BORZ - Registration

It is with great anticipation that I invite you to attend our first LIVE SESSION with Borzalom!!

Yes, Borz has agreed to do a "trial run" and see how you all enjoy "hearing from" the genius behind XTRABYTES in a LIVE setting.

Of course, we do ask ahead of time for your patience and understanding. Borzalom does have a severe hearing disability since the age of 16 and of course, English is NOT his first language. We will be doing our best to offer a quality Q&A session and hope very much that you enjoy hearing from him.

We have seven excellent questions lined up for you. Some originate from the Community and some originate from within our Board and Development Community.

To attend:

Please register for 777 with BORZALOM, scheduled for Oct 07, 2017 7:00 PM GMT at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4496778643100752899

When accessing the conference, follow the prompts to download and access the session. If you use Linux, please access with the Chrome browser. You can also access through your mobile device.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. This information will also include telephone dial in access.

Please note this is a first come first serve session with a total of 500 seats available. So, make sure you register NOW and then come into the conference room 10 to 15 minutes early because we have NO IDEA how many people will actually attend.

If you are not sure what time the event starts in your part of the world, we encourage you to simply click this link: https://time.is/GMT

Thank you and see your tomorrow!!

Dave and Zoltan

Activity: 182
Hi all
What do you think about tomorow xby market ? Can borz annonce somethink that bust market ?
no, this is dev Q&A
10th is ANN day
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Hi all
What do you think about tomorow xby market ? Can borz annonce somethink that bust market ?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello Everyone --

Just want to update you on the status of my account. Someone felt the need to tap in and steal my account. (Which is why I have been quiet here)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bryank-156302

I've already contacted the admin and tried any and all methods available at restoring account access but unfortunately bct has been unresponsive to me. We don't need to go and - rep the account, I already went in and made a note on the Trust about it being stolen.. I actually haven't seen the account sign into the account since the day it took it over so I will just continue to monitor the activity of the account.

So starting today, this account will be now my primary and ONLY Account. Please use this account for any and all communications.

Thank you!
BryanK

rip sr. member  Sad

Glad to see you back on the forum Bryan.  Some people are just straight up a-holes. 

On a more positive note: 

Should be a great week for XBY investors, holders, and community members . . also future investors.  Grin
I'm looking forward to both the 777 and the live event.  Expecting some very nice announcements in the coming days.

Indeed Smiley

Yes Borz 777 and the Live Announcements following will be great. Some exciting stuff coming for everyone here. Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Looking forward to the October 7th announcements!! Really hoping we can fill up those level 1 static node spots and continue the forward momentum
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Hello Everyone --

Just want to update you on the status of my account. Someone felt the need to tap in and steal my account. (Which is why I have been quiet here)

I've already contacted the admin and tried any and all methods available at restoring account access but unfortunately bct has been unresponsive to me. We don't need to go and - rep the account, I already went in and made a note on the Trust about it being stolen.. I actually haven't seen the account sign into the account since the day it took it over so I will just continue to monitor the activity of the account.

So starting today, this account will be now my primary and ONLY Account. Please use this account for any and all communications.

Thank you!
BryanK

rip sr. member  Sad

Glad to see you back on the forum Bryan.  Some people are just straight up a-holes. 

On a more positive note: 

Should be a great week for XBY investors, holders, and community members . . also future investors.  Grin
I'm looking forward to both the 777 and the live event.  Expecting some very nice announcements in the coming days.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Activity: 182
What are the requirements for masternodes? Where can I find official documentation on them?

www.soon.tm
Activity: 24
What are the requirements for masternodes? Where can I find official documentation on them?
Hi all
the url for wallet instalation please to put my xby there .
thank's

Wallet links are in the OP.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Hi all
the url for wallet instalation please to put my xby there .
thank's
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
LIVE ANNOUNCEMENT COMING SOON!

As you have noticed with many recent posts here on the forum, we have a VERY SPECIAL DAY coming on Oct 7th when we do our first 777 with Borz. In light of this, we decided to reveal our upcoming announcements after 777 so that the questions posed to Borz will be focused on the current state of the tech and not the upcoming announcements.

So, stay tuned for more information regarding 777 with Borz and if you have a question, make sure you get it submitted to the channels mentioned above by the XTRABYTES Community Members.

In the mean time, take a moment to watch and share this short video promo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjUzA5PxGD8&feature=youtu.be

Thank you!

Dave, Borz and The XTRABYTES Crew!

Reposting for new page.  Smiley
Q & A Borzalom on Oct - 7 and live announcement on Oct - 10, double Diwali dhamaka.
Activity: 210
LIVE ANNOUNCEMENT COMING SOON!

As you have noticed with many recent posts here on the forum, we have a VERY SPECIAL DAY coming on Oct 7th when we do our first 777 with Borz. In light of this, we decided to reveal our upcoming announcements after 777 so that the questions posed to Borz will be focused on the current state of the tech and not the upcoming announcements.

So, stay tuned for more information regarding 777 with Borz and if you have a question, make sure you get it submitted to the channels mentioned above by the XTRABYTES Community Members.

In the mean time, take a moment to watch and share this short video promo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjUzA5PxGD8&feature=youtu.be

Thank you!

Dave, Borz and The XTRABYTES Crew!

Reposting for new page.  Smiley
Yeah bitcointalk had a big hack a couple of years ago and my account also was taken over rip Legendary account. On a positive the hacker still posts sometimes and makes some decent posts so thats good right? Lol
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Hello Everyone --

I've already contacted the admin and tried any and all methods available at restoring account access but unfortunately bct has been unresponsive to me. We don't need to go and - rep the account. I actually haven't seen the account sign into the account since the day it took it over so I will just continue to monitor the activity of the account.

Thank you!
BryanK

rip sr. member  Sad

I think it should be - rep raped, usually stolen accounts stay sleepers until shit cools then they use them to scam in the marketplace here.
Activity: 8
Hello Everyone --

Thank you!
BryanK

rip sr. member  Sad
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
The XtraBytes team has decided to go to an approval system for Slack.  Much more secure this way.  Just DM me here on the forum with your email and myself or another of the Slack moderators will send you an invite.  

Thanks for your cooperation.

Should of been done along time ago. Slack turned into a 4chan biz thread, one of the reasons I left slack.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
The XtraBytes team has decided to go to an approval system for Slack.  Much more secure this way.  Just DM myself or BRYAN_K here on the forum with your email and one of the Slack moderators will send you an invite.  

Thanks for your cooperation.

Activity: 434
Are the fees for a node lv2 going to be 50K ?

250K is the number that has been floated around.  I don't the requirements for the level 2 nodes have been released yet if i'm not mistaken.
Jump to: