Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][ANONYMOUS][SHA256/SCRYPT/SCRYPT-N/X11/NEO]CoinKing.io - page 22. (Read 60859 times)

Activity: 389
Merit: 250
Not receiving mail in order to unlock account..
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Can I set things up so that the algo switches between Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11 and X13? (Instead of X11 and X13 only)
Activity: 66
Really good pool. Great options nice feel of having control over everything my miners are doing. Auto convert options are great!
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
First time i used this pool, there is to little people on it. Find a block take many time. Now i'm happy with x13, there is a good hashrate.

The auto-convert tools is a good thing too, it take a bit of time but it works.

So join us Smiley
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Small problem. Can't seem to figure it out - minor annoyance.

What is the proper format for a phone number to enable sms messaging? I can't seem to get it to work. have tried area code phone number (no dashes), 1 area code phone number (no dashes), and also added the country code. +1 area code phone number (no dashes) so:

614xxxxxxx
1614xxxxxxx
+1614xxxxxxx

None of those worked. It looks to be a free-form field, so instead of trying the numerous versions of phone number display paradigms I know, I thought I would ask here.

You may want to consider putting a examples of the correct format of phone numbers under or next to the box in small light grey text. The variations among regions of the US and among different countries is astounding.

thanks
Activity: 16
Love the site!! 3 suggestions though.

1. For PPLNS, I never know exactly where within the N I stand nor gauge when I am starting to receive full shares. I think an easy visual way would be if you could put a small pie chart with 10 little slices on the Dashboard. It starts out empty and as you go through the shifts it adds a slice after each shift. Shade the slices from red to yellow to green as you get to 10. You could put a little up or down arrow next to the pie to indicate whether you are gaining or losing slices. A mouse hover over the little chart would be a great place for a pop-up quickly explaining PPLNS and what the pie chart indicates. Once you are fully vested, it would just be a full green pie icon that wold quickly and visually indicate that you are 100% good to go.

maybe to the right of the "Currently Mining" box?

2. Add the ability to re-order the currencies in the boxes on the far left of the dashboard. Maybe even allowing currencies you are not interested in to be hidden. If the pool starts mining a hidden currency, it pops back on the list at the bottom of the appropriate list. Also the ability to hide the sections of those types of coins you don't mine at all. I use Scrypt and convert to BTC. X11 and Scrypt-N sections are noting but space wasters. I would love to be able to either remove them, or to be able to collapse them and move them to the bottom of the left side, just leaving Scrypt with SHA-256 below that (with most of the coins I have no interest in hidden, of course  Smiley )

3. Show the current pool BTC/MH/Day stat on the Dashboard for the pool.
Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
front page looks slick.  interface is great.

for x13, would we be able to autoexchange mammothcoin etc. at some time?  i just started mining x13, and noticed mammothcoin and burnercoin can't be autoexchanged.

edit oh i see, there aren't that many exchanges out there for either one of these x13 coins.

Activity: 23
Very slick looking site! I'll switch over tonight and try it out for a few days.
Activity: 259

@ the website Dev  ---Any interest in adding X13 coins to your site anytime soon?

already have x13 mining, since few days ago..
Activity: 21
Does this mean the Doge was converted?  Where did it go?  It's not in my BTC wallet.

509560   2014-06-10 09:04:02   Debit: Auto Convert   Dogecoin      7583.78388781      1402409041-8...

Activity: 104

@ the website Dev  ---Any interest in adding X13 coins to your site anytime soon?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]
Dear lolwut

I'm the dev of HYPER, a coin which is sponsoring a space based MMO currently being developed, and many other initiatives. You can see our main thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-hyper-game-currency-mmos-poker-20-serversshapeshiftio-rpg-more-624651

HYPER is on BIttrex and coinmarketcap.

Before we switched to 100% PoS we had 2-6 GH/s on the network for the last few days. If you add HYPER as a coin which multipool miners can be paid out in (so CoinKing is buying HYPER on Bittrex and then paying out miners in HYPER) you should end up with quite a few regular new users of your service.

Current bounty for a Multipool is 20 000 HYPER but we need one urgently so I can give you 30 000 HYPER (0.3 - 0.6 BTC at current rates) and 1.3 BTC at recent rates which I am sure HYPER will return to soon.

I will also promote CoinKing in our OP and on our website at http://hypercrypto.com

You would also be mentioned in future press releases such as this one: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-alternative-hyper-funding-mmo-050200982.html

I am sure this would be a real win / win and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

~HYPERfuture
Activity: 1
Can you publish pool statistics (hashrate & profitability) in the main page?

I can see the pool stats on the front page for x11, scrypt-n, scrypt, and btc.  But, can anyone tell me if those #'s are normalized or actual?  So, if I had 7 Mh/s in scrypt but 24 Mh/s x11... do I multiply by 7 or 24 to determine the btc/mh/day?

same for vert:  am I looking at actual vert hash rates or do I multiply by the scrypt hash?  It's really confusing.  Please clarify. 

They are the actual stats, non-normalized. Just multiply your hashrate in an algo by the btc/mh/day and you will have your estimated BTC for a day!
Activity: 154
by far the best multipool with the best looking front end with great stat details Wink
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

I can see the pool stats on the front page for x11, scrypt-n, scrypt, and btc.  But, can anyone tell me if those #'s are normalized or actual?  So, if I had 7 Mh/s in scrypt but 24 Mh/s x11... do I multiply by 7 or 24 to determine the btc/mh/day?

same for vert:  am I looking at actual vert hash rates or do I multiply by the scrypt hash?  It's really confusing.  Please clarify. 
Activity: 21
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Any chance you could look at Authy for 2FA as an option?

Thanks

I was looking at adding google authenticator, I will take Authy in to consideration as well now. Thanks for the feedback.
Activity: 33
Any chance you could look at Authy for 2FA as an option?

Thanks
Activity: 560
pool rocks tnx admin
but need more miners
Activity: 166
needs more sha-2 miners still no blocks found....  Undecided
And i still love the site and the layout
Pages:
Jump to: