Pages:
Author

Topic: [NEW][ANONYMOUS][SHA256/SCRYPT/SCRYPT-N/X11/NEO]CoinKing.io - page 23. (Read 60859 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
wher i must write my Bitcoin wallet to autoconvert

is it right?

You must set a payout address in your BTC wallet on the pool. Then you can withdraw btc to it.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
wher i must write my Bitcoin wallet to autoconvert

http://i60.tinypic.com/2cz6i6v.png

is it right?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
scrypt mining is working great and an awesome pool to mine at! I love the GUI!
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Is SYNC mining ok?

Est. Shares To Block

Valid Shares

3,370,899 (1,125.96% done)
Invalid Shares

3,344,876 (0.99%)
Last SYNC Block Found

No date provided
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Heh, just so you know, it is possible to refer your own account (circular referral).
legendary
I would be interested if x11 is implemented.

https://coinking.io

X11 Multipool: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:6666

About COINKING.io
40+ Coins
1% Pool Fee
Custom Coded from the ground up for scalability
Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, SHA256 Support
Multipools for Scrypt, Scrypt-N, X11, SHA256
American, European, and Asian stratum servers
Auto-Convert block rewards to BTC/DOGE/LTC/FLT/VTC/CINNI
Dedicated (Single Coin) Mining Ports for every coin
Email and SMS Alerts for everything!
SMS (Text Message) Two Factor Auth
DDoS Protection
Automated Mining Script Generator for cgminer and cudaminer! (Optimized Settings for many cards)
Refer other miners and earn 1% on all referrals with our innovative referral system
Support
URL: https://coinking.io
Email: [email protected]
IRC: irc.freenode.net #coinking
URL: https://coinking.io
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,
Activity: 44
I would be interested if x11 is implemented.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Would you consider to add AC to the payout list?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Any chance you guys gonna add merge mining to VTC or EXE? You can merge mine these with PLX and MON
legendary
Check out our new front page.

https://coinking.io
legendary
Nice Site!

When you say ==> Unique Profit-Switching Mode  --- What details on this can you give us that would make your site more profitable than the other multipools out there?  I am just trying to understand what separates your site from the other multipool sites based off profitability?

I have 40 7970s and have tried all of the other multipools. I felt like I was not making the amount of money I should have been, so we created our own algorithm which has proven to be more profitable for us than when we ran with any of the other multipools before.

legendary
I heard this pool is a scam?

Can you elaborate on that? We have not heard this.
Activity: 45
I am mining here from the beginning and I can say that this pool is not a scam! Everything is working fine and it has a nice and clean interface Wink Beside that I like their referral system and their notification system - Email and SMS Alerts for everything. Pool also has a good protection! 
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I heard this pool is a scam?
legendary
there is absolutely Nothing "special" about this pool. On top of that hes got 1 post newbz (probably) same person that are promoting this pool. So so sad

That's absolutely incorrect. Thanks for the feedback though.
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
there is absolutely Nothing "special" about this pool. On top of that hes got 1 post newbz (probably) same person that are promoting this pool. So so sad
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Nice Site!

When you say ==> Unique Profit-Switching Mode  --- What details on this can you give us that would make your site more profitable than the other multipools out there?  I am just trying to understand what separates your site from the other multipool sites based off profitability?
legendary
Another question:
Are there any plans to add some sort of proxy to a bigger pool when mining big coins such as LTC or DOGE? Because for the near future, this pool won't have enough hashrate to find blocks which will essentially drop its profitability when mining LTC (or any other big coin) to 0.
TMB does something similar BTW.

We have been in beta for a few weeks and just publicly opened up registrations a few hours ago. There will be enough hashrate eventually to support LTC I believe. We may look into it for the SHA Coins if it is needed. Shibepool merged with us recently so we have quite a few DOGE miners already that have been mining a few DOGE blocks a day whilst in beta. That total should be growing as the public registrations begin as well.
legendary
where is the setting that I can change all coin to btc?
There is no button currently to mark them all to BTC, I will pass along the request though and get it added. It is a good idea.
legendary
A couple of questions:
1. Is there an option to mark all coins to auto convert to a specific coin? I'm sure most users will want to get paid with 1 coin (most likely BTC) and there's no need to hassle them to go 1 coin at a time. And also what happens when you guys add new coins, should have an option so that new coins added will have auto convert on.
2. From what I see you guys don't nuke the most profitable coin but rather spread the hash according to profitability, am I correct?
3. Profitability of "12" - what does that mean exactly? Does it mean it's 12% more profitable than LTC? i.e. 112% LTC?

Edit:
4. The EU servers, are they both located at the same place? If not, where exactly? I am from east Europe and would obviously prefer to the one closer to me.

1) We can add a set-all button, that's a good idea.

2) There are dedicated mining ports for each coin and a multiport so what you are probably seeing is some people on the multiport and some on the individual coin ports. The multiport will point all of the miners at the most profitable coin.

3) Those numbers are just internal ranking numbers right now. We can add a row in to show profit vs another coin though, that is not a problem at all.

4) Amsterdam

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: