Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea. - page 35. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 2
First learn more about crypto and get experience and then trade.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

I think if you are new to this market then you should thoroughly study before you intend to trade. To be able to trade well you need a lot of knowledge, skills to study and work, You also need some experience and skill. This is a new field and there are many risks, do not because of high profits that come in too early, if not enough knowledge will  you losing your money.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
IMHO newbie should learn to trade and its a must as possible, why? you need to convert also your altcoin to btc. If you are a holder, still a time will come you need to trade it. Simple trading is ok just like sell and go. But if you want to earn more, you have to learn more in trading like technical analysis fundamental analysis etc. Its more advance but really helpful.
Basic of trading is a must to be the first things or methods to learn. To answer that question i've read that he already bought a good altcoins and he started to trade i will advise to be added is for him to learn more without moving what he bought because that coins he own have a good fundamentals already but he only bought because of hype in no time that will rise again.
Activity: 57
IMHO newbie should learn to trade and its a must as possible, why? you need to convert also your altcoin to btc. If you are a holder, still a time will come you need to trade it. Simple trading is ok just like sell and go. But if you want to earn more, you have to learn more in trading like technical analysis fundamental analysis etc. Its more advance but really helpful.
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Just hold everything you had. Other traders always suggest to hold your token rather than sell it at a dump price. If I were you,  buy more coins when the tokens become dump and I can surely say, you can earn a big profit if you hold it in a long time. Sleep them in your wallet like sleeping beauty then wake them up when the time is right.
Activity: 129
For newcomers to trade coin, what is the trade coin is the first thing to learn. Skills for new Traders include:
- Get information about trade coin from the concept, terms related to trading methods on the floor.
- Only join trade coin at reputable trading floors. For newcomers trade coin should buy the coin was listed on the floor, Because these are coin types that are widely accepted by the community.
- You should start trading small coin types. Those who have just started to trade in the trade need to follow the trading rules of the floor, set limits on profits, avoid greed too much.
- When receiving any rumors or fluctuations, calm the market, avoid rumors or crowd trends.
I hope that new entrants to the cryprocurrency market will be lucky and successful.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I am not worthy to give you advise regarding trading but i think the very first thing you have to do is learn the craft by heart. There were so many links here posted by some highly ranked members that were so useful for new traders just like you. Do ask questions to them personally. I strongly believe that they will help you in any way they could. I have the chance myself of asking some advise to some of legendary members here, and i cannot thank them enough for being so accommodating. Good luck.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
two months is a very short time, to be proficient in trading cptocurrency. you better start with small capital and do trading to get profit.
trading is not just a prediction. don't be afraid to do trading.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

The idea of trading is open for all in cryptocurrency world anything can make you a good return of your investment and trading is one of the most profitable ways. Perhaps you need to learn and research on your ownself how to take risk on this kind of monkey business. You can trade already and you have those altcoins you can hold in your positions and have patient. The very simple answer to your question is the question itself to your mind. Every traders all started in being a newbie.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
I think you should hold coin to be safer than trade coin. If you want to trade coin you learn technical analysis and make a small amount to trade if you fail you will not lose too much.
But it's good if you learn first, trading crypto is not as simple as you think, by buying when the price is low and high sales. But you should also more often see price movements, to predict which coins you should buy. Not out of the patience you should have.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Your comments are very relevant, expect new people like me to read and understand all the advice given to them.   Grin Grin
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I am trying to make more income from Trade so you will also do, we do this ^^
Activity: 210

Well, newbie sometime have good skill because not all of them is unskill in trading.
In generally, we most suggest newbie not to trading but only holding because it is the way safer and easier.
But one thing, if you feel that you are skill trader then try first with small amount.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
I have read some strategies in trading here in forum. Why don't you browse here instead and see some post and testimonials who succeed in trading? Since we are newbie, our best buddy is google. I also have a real friend which I can rely on this subject and he also helps me a lot. Hesitation is actually a natural feeling for us newbie at first. But with the knowledge we are holding, it will boost our confidence to trade in some coins because btc is extremely profitable not just for the professionals but also for the beginners like us.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
Newbie will not be always only newbie.  Keep on reading threads and start trading with minimum amount. Only reading and learning can't take you where you want to go. 
Activity: 266
I would not recommend you trading right away. Look around, study the environment.  Roll Eyes study thoroughly patterns and regulations (if there are any in this case). Nobody wants to lose money, so be cautious! that's crucial
Activity: 362
Merit: 101

You can try to trade for small amount while you are learning and developing your own strategy. And main thing you should to know is that you need to have clear goals when and under what circumstances you will sell or buy your assets. You need to learn how to place orders before price will change.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
If you are a beginner, you first need to learn to trade in the crypto currency market. Otherwise, you can simply lose all your money. Never treat trade as a game. The market will not forgive you for this. It is best to start trading under the supervision of an experienced trader. So you will soon learn to trade and not lose your money.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

Better you learn more, because a newbie will lose the funds and continue to lose out as for makes you survive luck. I suggest improve your strategy and method first by looking for information available at this forum, about trading crypto is also very affected by the news and you must be sensitive to it. Cheers
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
I suggest mining crypto with your computer, and only trading with what you mine.  Also, open accounts on different exchanges, and buy where you find the best prices.  BTC
What crypto would you suggest anyone to mine with computer? There is almost 0 coin which you can mine much in btc, it's so low that it doesn't worths to turn on pc for that for even one months if we don't mean monero.
And most exchangers closed registration so I guess it won't be so easy task as for now.
Study and practice with virtual money is best, it will help you to build a little confidence.
Pages:
Jump to: