Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea. - page 37. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 102
I figure you shouldn't done exchanging as well if your only new to this universe of business. Exchanging needs a considerable measure of learning and at a similar you ought to have not fear whatever may the consequence of your activity. Furthermore, obviously, my lone guidance to you, kindly don't do exchanging while you know to yourself that your not all around furnished with information and keeping in mind that your not completely arranged to make it by your own.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I always welcome the nineties to do any job. Trading is a world capital marker investment center where some amount of money a computer is needed internet. 
Activity: 107
Another aspect is MARGIN trading, a newbie should not better use any margin eve 1:2, it's safer to trade with his own balance only, while margin trading is better for professional traders with established and proven risk management strategies.
Activity: 393
Merit: 10
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
I just started trading with trading since the newbie just needed to get you here to ask questions on the show and watch videos about trading for more information and you can also get involved in the trading field.
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
Newbie can still trade if you like, but I think you should find out thoroughly about the market as well as how to make transactions before trade and just should trade a small amount of money to get acquainted with a new job.
We should try new things especially a great opportunity that it can give you such as this cryptocurrency, but before we do that we need to learn things out, help ourselves to understand how market works and how each situation affects the price, do research  as there are lot of tools now that you can use to understand this, after that if you are ready enough then smart with a small amount, or the amount that you can afford to lose if ever.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Diagon
Start with a small amount that you are not afraid to lose. But if you do not start trading, then you will remain a beginner.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Newbie can still trade if you like, but I think you should find out thoroughly about the market as well as how to make transactions before trade and just should trade a small amount of money to get acquainted with a new job.

Yes, as your advice, I am using a little capital of about 20% to trade the test after months of theory study.
Activity: 171
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Newbie is welcome in the trading life. one must always keep in mind that no work is easy and that will be hard work to make that work easier. Patience is to be gained and a lot of knowledge is acquired only if success is easy to achieve.

I'm practicing my feelings, sir.
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Sir my advise for you is trading is one of good generate profit here of BTC because now is still in the lowest value of currency that's the time to BUY BITCOIN  in low price that's the good idea of trading don't find another Crypto, here in BTC you a have a chance to get a big profit but you just wait until the price value going up. just wait a couple of month so that the income you desire to achieve would be granted, I'm sure.

it is better if he has spare money for monthly so he can buy bitcoin no matter the price and he can do this for at least 6 months and then in the next month, he could see how much money he makes. but I realize that not every person could wait until the price going up because it will need the patience to see the price movement and need to control our emotion and if we can do this, then we can gain a big value with our bitcoin.

I understand the money reserves Sad(  I have confidence with BTC but my capital is limited, I have decided to hold anothertop coin instead of hold BTC.
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Sir my advise for you is trading is one of good generate profit here of BTC because now is still in the lowest value of currency that's the time to BUY BITCOIN  in low price that's the good idea of trading don't find another Crypto, here in BTC you a have a chance to get a big profit but you just wait until the price value going up. just wait a couple of month so that the income you desire to achieve would be granted, I'm sure.

Dear Sir, You seem to have a similar opinion, we have the same strong beliefs with BTC and Crytopia.
Activity: 132
Newbie is welcome in the trading life. one must always keep in mind that no work is easy and that will be hard work to make that work easier. Patience is to be gained and a lot of knowledge is acquired only if success is easy to achieve.
Activity: 209
I think for newbie trading is not perfect way.first learn something from crypto traders. then you can small amount invest for testing.
this is the smart way I think.
thanks
Activity: 182
Merit: 147
I think as someone new, you should try researching first. Educate yourself before going into a risky business as to protect yourself. I truly believe that things take time, I have been here for awhile and I'm still learning as the days go by. I think what would help most aside from researching is asking advise from those who have experience in trading so that they can enlighten you eith the real deal because sometimes research is not enough but experience will truly suffice. If you think you're ready and is already familiar, maybe you can start small first then as you get used to it, that's when you can be more adventurous when it comes to trading. Good luck, bro!
Activity: 658
A beginner is better to play in Bounty companies, such as TokenGo for example. To get a better understanding of crypto-currencies, and the secrets of trading

NO, bounties are not going to teach you anything, stop being so ridiculous PLEASE.

If you want to trade, just trade, do not do what this asshole is telling you to do! Is probably from a 3rd country

Actually you will learn something when you're doing something and IMO if they join the bounties , at least they will know how a campaign work? How they gonna get the rewards from the campaign manager and how to spot a good ICO/ Bounty to apply ? How about that opinion ?
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

it is better if he has spare money for monthly so he can buy bitcoin no matter the price and he can do this for at least 6 months and then in the next month, he could see how much money he makes. but I realize that not every person could wait until the price going up because it will need the patience to see the price movement and need to control our emotion and if we can do this, then we can gain a big value with our bitcoin.
Activity: 196

Activity: 112
Merit: 11
New traders are often guilty of not doing their homework or not conducting adequate research before initiating a trade. Doing homework is critical because beginner traders do not have the knowledge of seasonal trends, timing of data releases, and trading patterns that experienced traders possess. For a new trader, the urgency to put on a trade often overwhelms the need for undertaking some research, but this may ultimately result in an expensive lesson.
Activity: 194
Newbie Beginners Guide to Online Day Trading Joseph Dinaru ... There are some probability boosters that you can use to give you an idea of how to put the probabilities of having a position outcome on your position in your favor. ... It does not matter what instrument you are trading or what time frame you are doing it on.
Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Before trading,  I think you should  know throughly about how to do a transaction as well as choosing a few good pennies to trade. In addition, you must calculate the minimum profit you must make to make the right decision when making a transaction because every transaction, you must pay the fee for every transaction.
I know the transaction fee, and my lowest fee is still Binance because I have a small amount of BNB, the transaction fee is 0.05% what trade and hold on which floor? Are you interested in my floor?
Pages:
Jump to: