Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie to Altcoins - page 20. (Read 10548 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 25, 2017, 10:19:13 AM
My advice should often read read first and understand what is discussed so that later there is no problem after starting plunge in altcoin and able to express the opinion as possible so as to be accepted by many people.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
August 25, 2017, 10:10:18 AM
hello. I mistakenly sent xvg to a btc wallet address from bittrex. Please how can I recover them or are they lost? thanks
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
August 25, 2017, 09:20:30 AM
Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley
If you really want to know more about altcoins i prefer to you to read or search about how altcoins work and how to inveat in altcoins. The only tip that i can give is before you invest to some other coins you should analyze the team and about the coins information.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
August 25, 2017, 07:10:24 AM
Crowdholding is very good and promising project. As a newbie you can invest there a little and in a few months withdraw a lot.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
August 25, 2017, 04:23:25 AM
In the search for altcoins to invest in please is volume also a determing factor. Like lets say coins with high 24hrs volume, do they tend to perform better than those with low or non existent volume. Thanks in anticipation for your opinions.

Hey you can check this out too http://bounty.authorship.com/ref/V8218338

Careful, you can be banned for posting referral links. Even that alt you are promoting can be banned with so many people promoting it.

On alts, be patient. Take your time to read and learn before even buying anything. Do take notes and see if your predictions were correct. Never go all in. Never use emotion. Be diligent and always keep sharing!
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
August 25, 2017, 03:59:24 AM
In the search for altcoins to invest in please is volume also a determing factor. Like lets say coins with high 24hrs volume, do they tend to perform better than those with low or non existent volume. Thanks in anticipation for your opinions.

Hey you can check this out too http://bounty.authorship.com/ref/V8218338
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
August 25, 2017, 03:37:06 AM
Activity: 322
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
August 25, 2017, 03:04:05 AM
Always analyze whether the coin you want to buy has a good team or discussion about the coin then look at the price of the coin and estimate whether the coin will go up or down, if the price of buying a coin is low then immediately to buy it and if the price is high wait until the price drops.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
August 25, 2017, 02:50:01 AM
Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley
Simple tips for buying an altcoin before entering or buying any altcoin make sure that the coin have a community to support their project and don't buy when you see the price up just buy and in the deep when you see the token at lower price that's is the right time to buy.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
August 25, 2017, 01:55:35 AM
If you do not have the ability to trade, maybe investment can be good alternative to grow the bitcoin we have today, and there are altcoins that have good potential for long-term investments, but before investing it would be better to research the coin that would be an investment we.
Activity: 17
August 25, 2017, 01:14:55 AM
maybe investing in some funds is a good option for newbies like us.
a friend of mine has shown me some options like Iconomi, Bittwenty and Cryptomover. I am going to spend some good time studying on them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
August 25, 2017, 01:12:46 AM
For beginners like you do not need to invest in altcoin first, if you do not know the basics of trading play in altcoin. I'm sure you'll regret the risk you get, because I'm thinking of investing in altcoin and starting trading on the market, it takes someone to tell you how to start a good trading, so you do not get caught up in the altcoin that Makes you lose Because of your own carelessness.

I agree, you shouldn't invest or start with trading if you're not sure or don't know what to do yet. There are risks in investing and/or trading, and there will always be a chance for you to lose some money. So unless you really know the coin that you will buy or invest in, I suggest not to do so yet since you're just a newbie. Also, never invest an amount of money which you can't afford to lose. There will always be a risk.

I guess the best advice that I can give for you is to research a lot first before deciding what to do, because there's a lot of things that you can do with altcoins. Invest, trade or earn it from a signature campaign, research on those things first.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 25, 2017, 01:10:25 AM

If you want to trade in altcoin, you should do is buy cheap and sell at high prices and you can use 3 buy order to anticipate if altcoin you buy in dumper
How do you know a cheap coin? Mostly cheap coin are coin they the value is below the ICO price. Most coin strive to stay above this initial value. So most investment on these coin there a likelihood of attaining a value above it soon. Also there are some coin that are cheap and may never come up. It is better to research on such project or rather let the cheap coin be on the top 100 on the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
August 25, 2017, 01:04:34 AM

Will you please clarify. What altcoin tips do you want? Regarding earning altcoins? You may go to Marketplace (altcoins) section in this forum and then go to Bounties (altcoins) section and browse over the different threads. Regarding trades? Buy those that are cheap and then hold. But choose only those cheap but functioning coins.
Activity: 266
August 25, 2017, 12:57:46 AM
Just be active in this forum to get info about altcoins and get rank up until jr. Member so you can join signature campaign to get a profit while getting info
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
August 25, 2017, 12:43:42 AM
If you want to participate in an airdrop and get free onions every week, join deeponion and figure out, Deeponion is using the TOR network for privacy and freedom. Deeponion.org
Activity: 392
August 25, 2017, 12:28:45 AM
I am also a newbie. I am in the process of learning and studying the details behind this cryptocurrency and started to search about ETH and some altcoins. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 24, 2017, 11:23:42 PM
I think you should learn first about altcoin.
And also multiply knowledge about the world of crypto.
When ready try learning about the 10 biggest coins.
But the more interesting of altcoin is ETH.
Activity: 38
August 24, 2017, 10:12:03 PM
You should spend some time exploring some crypto like XRP ETH which is a good coin
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
August 24, 2017, 10:56:31 AM
you should first experience knowledge about crypto, btc or allcoin. If you do not understand it will be useless. Then my advice is not to think about anything else. All you have to do is multiply insight, and knowledge of crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: