Pages:
Author

Topic: Newbie to Altcoins - page 19. (Read 10548 times)

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
September 01, 2017, 12:30:57 PM
if you want to trade with low risk, trade a coin with high marketcap like ETH,XRP,DASH. those are quite stable.
or if you want to trade with high risk, choose any low marketcap coin, higher the risk higher the profit
but many of the low cap coins turn out to be scam, the risk is too high.
i think that is why he said higher the risk, higher the profit. with low cap coins spread must be high, and even with small capital we can get more profit than we trad in coin which the price stable.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
September 01, 2017, 12:20:00 PM

you can invest for ico project, but before that you have to study first and research.
many ico projects that you can follow.
I recommend for my CARTAXI this value will be useful for the future.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
September 01, 2017, 11:01:09 AM
Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley
what kind of strategy you want.? i have some here, i will give you some, first is when you trade bitcoins or trade some alts is, you will buy in the lowest price first but make sure that you wont put all of your money in that coins, make your money scattered in any other coins don't base in only one altcoins Smiley hope this help.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Decentralized A2P SMS platform
September 01, 2017, 09:24:48 AM
It's just been announced that the ICOWatchlist platform has been equipped with an ROI indicator to assist ICO investors track the returns on their contributions. Do you think it's a usefull update? ill it influence the platform popularity in your opinion?

ROI indicator list: https://icowatchlist.com/finished
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
August 28, 2017, 04:20:25 AM
Hi there, I'm new to altcoins. Anyone has some usefull tips? Or a strategy that worked for you? Smiley

Get full details of the most profitable Altcoins on CoinMarketCap.com there you would find the right Altcoins to invest. Cool
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
August 28, 2017, 04:13:33 AM
as I know altcoin is the best investment. We can get many of the advantages of trade altcoin also an investment in ICO. but since I have no capital, so I prefer to participate in their projects, this is good advice for a newbie like me.

Altcoin is a very good coin maintained with the price can go up by doubled.
Activity: 798
August 28, 2017, 03:43:07 AM
as I know altcoin is the best investment. We can get many of the advantages of trade altcoin also an investment in ICO. but since I have no capital, so I prefer to participate in their projects, this is good advice for a newbie like me.
You have to be patient and raise the rank first to be able to participate in a project and get capital to invest. Altcoin for beginners is actually very difficult to understand but you already very familiar like with altcoin, it will be good for the continuation of your career in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 28, 2017, 03:33:58 AM
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
August 28, 2017, 02:41:30 AM

Since you're new to altcoins better to have proper readings to gain some knowledge that you can use here.
You can start by choosing low value coins but have a good coin circulation. Analyze carefully each coins and you can start trading. Always remember, when in trading think logically and don't panic when you see the exchange in red. And always buy in dips and sell in peak.
Activity: 224
August 28, 2017, 02:24:59 AM
Do you mean how to get altcoin ...? I think if you are a newbi you need to read a lot in this forum .. there are many bounties that appear .. you can follow altcoin campaign to get the coins. The higher your rank then you will get paid bigger .. you will get bigger altcoin opportunity ..
Activity: 46
August 28, 2017, 01:24:55 AM
if you want to trade with low risk, trade a coin with high marketcap like ETH,XRP,DASH. those are quite stable.
or if you want to trade with high risk, choose any low marketcap coin, higher the risk higher the profit
but many of the low cap coins turn out to be scam, the risk is too high.
Activity: 29
August 28, 2017, 01:23:15 AM
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
August 28, 2017, 01:05:13 AM

Getting altcoins as early birds always worked for me. What I mean with this is simple, I buy altcoin in the pre sake phase of ICO and forget about it at least for two months. I do keep watching the price in between though, but when it goes up and it will for sure as compared to pre sale price then I will sell out the coins and voila big profits.

Another strategy as early bird is to get as much as coins you could from the bounty campaign and airdrops. These are very profitable because you almost get everything free of charge here. So any price after the coin launch is profit for you.

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 25, 2017, 02:07:25 PM
If you want to trade.
the main thing you should know is read the traffic scheme.
But that I think is difficult for a beginner like you.
there's no way you'll focus on a single coin instead.

tell me sparingly, you should learn first before you dive on crypto, you learn can be from youtube, book or from this bbt forum. The more you understand the faster you succeed for trading.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
August 25, 2017, 12:48:22 PM
Stay humble and just read every details that they put here.
Don't believe everything they say. Try to research on your own and make your own conclusions about it.
Example are new altcoins. They are the ones who are most hit by doubts of the users here. Thinking they are real or are they scam. You might want to read whitepapers to broaden your knowledge about them.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
The Alt Whisperer
August 25, 2017, 12:44:00 PM
I registered after july i think im ruled out for Deep Onion
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
August 25, 2017, 12:38:00 PM

what do you want to do ? Investing, trading, niming, or following an ico project campaign.
I think you are confused to do what!
as a beginner you must have a goal,
I mean what steps you want to take. And one thing you should know read a lot of posts in the forum for your knowledge and understanding. An ample time for education. And never be ashamed to ask.
Hope this helps you.
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
August 25, 2017, 12:28:59 PM
My advice is for the future what worked best in the past for altcoins: Hodl.  Grin
Just hold them, as many different ones as possible, store them offline and forget about them for 2 years.
Some will be totally worthless, but some could moon.
Activity: 126
August 25, 2017, 12:18:40 PM
If you are very beginner you should read a lot reading on this forum, and look for other references about bitcoin / alcoin. It will be a learning and knowledge for you. slowly but surely. If you understand the possibility you will not get stuck or lose if you understand about crypto.
Activity: 1204
August 25, 2017, 10:57:46 AM
Your question is not clear , you should precise what you went to know there is many things,because the world of altcoins is very vague
Pages:
Jump to: